Anti Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 o.O I don't mind being in the same car as yall but first let me catch up.... ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- *Sean woke up to the craz insane yellings of Craig* Sean:.....road trip !?!...... *Sean got up and unhurridlly packed his bag* Sean:clothes....deoderant....surf board....roller blades....cd player... *Sean picked up his bag and set it in Craig's car* Sean: we are going with you right? Craig: I guess so Sean: ok *Sean loaded his bag into the car and set his board on the roof, then walked off to get Breakfast. When he came back it was nearly time to leave* Sean: ok ready to go....
Dragonfire1477 Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 And Orlando is only 5 hours from my house:rolleyes: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Matt and Nobility roll down the windows in the restored '72 Chevy Malibu and turn the music up. They cruise down the road with the two surfboards on the roof and the trunk full.
DeathKnight Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [color=crimson][i]Ken rolls the windows of his Chevy truck down... in the back he has suitcases and a surfboard.... he turns up his Slipknot CD and continues behind the other cars...[/i][/color]
Raquel Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 siren:*pounds on craigs seat* hey!! how about some music??
Pressure Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [I]Nobility looks up into the sky.[/I] Nobility: Oh poo... Matt:What? Nobility:No rainbow.. but I can fix that... Matt:WHAT?! [I]Nobility smirks, opens the door, going about 80 mph, and jumps out. She never touches the ground. Nobility leaps into the air and flys to a high altitude. She spreads her arms and flys in the shape of a heart. Matt is shocked as a rainbow heart forms. Nobility knows she'll pay big for this.[/I]
DeathKnight Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [color=crimson]Ken: Ain't that dandy... a rainbow... O_o... [i]Ken shrugs and turns his music up louder...[/i][/color]
Raquel Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 siren sees nobility, roles down the window and yells siren:*telepathicly* nobility!!! get down... craig will kill you if he catches you... then you'll really get it
DeathKnight Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [color=crimson][i]Suddenly... something goes wrong with Ken's truck[/i] Ken: Losing Control... [i]It skids back and forth eventually spinning out of control... it hits the side of the highway and sparks begins to fly as it grins against the highway...[/i] Ken: Someone is controlling this... and it isnt me... [i]His truck flips over the side of the highway and flys down 15 feet into the ground...[/i][/color]
Dragonfire1477 Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Matt looks in his rear view mirror in time to see Ken's truck go off the road. He honks his horn to get the other's attention and turns around in one way traffic to get him. Matt gets out of the car and runs to the flaming truck. Nobility appears beside him. Matt: We've got to get him out! Nobility: I'll get rid of the fire! Suddenly a rain storm centers around the truck and stops the fire, while Matt tears through the truck with his claws like tissue paper. He finds Ken and drags him out. Just then the other car pulls up.
Anti Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 *Sean jumps out of Criag's car as it comes to a stop* Sean:.......Is Ken ok? Matt: he will be fine....but what the hell happened?? Sean:...I don't know....did anyone see what happened? *Everyone shakes their head* Sean:....... *Sean looks around for anything moving besides traffic*
Raquel Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 siren: well don't just stand there... someone get the med supplise! craig get him to the cars... we should get out of here... we're drawing attention...
DeathKnight Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [color=crimson][i]The only words Ken can say are...[/i] Ken: Someone... else... controlling... car..... [i]He passes out from loss of blood...[/i][/color]
Raquel Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 siren: great... just peachy... sean hands her the med kit siren: alright... sean... go in another car.. i'll have to transfer blood on the move... they all get back in the cars and siren pulls out a hallow needle and tubing... she hooks up the transfer and begins to bandge him up
Anti Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 *sean nods to Siren and climbs into the back of Matt's car* Sean: sorry no room anywhere else..... Matt: don't worry about it..... *The drive behind Criag, the "convoy" moving again.*
Pressure Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [I]Nobility crosses her arms and growls from the front seat.[/I] Matt:What? Nobility:I'm gonna kick whoever did this' ***! :flaming: :flaming: Matt:I know what you mean! Who would deliberatley try to hurt Ken? Nobility:That's not what I mean... :flaming: Matt: :eek: WHAT?! Nobility:Because of whoever it was... I have to spend another 12 hours in a car with those two. It was supposed to be just you and me! Siren:What did we ever do to you?! Nobility:Nothing. It's not you. I just wanted to be alone with Matt. Sean:That's really selfish. Putting Matt over our injured Team Mate Ken! Nobility:Wouldn't you put Siren over Ken? Sean:Well, uh, yeah, but she's fine. And your just being snotty and selfish. Matt:Lay off. As far as we know Ken will be fine. Siren is good at this sort of thing, so will you drop it Sean? [I]Nobility again growls and slumps down a little in her seat. Mentally making the wind blow the rainbow heart to shreds.[/I]
DeathKnight Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [color=crimson][i]Ken grins slightly and mutters something[/i] Ken: Same old Nolbility....[/color]
Anti Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 *Sean shrugs* Sean: whatever.... *Sean turns and watches the land as it goes by*
Yoda Posted November 24, 2001 Author Posted November 24, 2001 AIH! No enemies!!! Lets just do the road trip thing. ----------------------------------------------------- After afew hours, Ken has got enuogh blood, and is feeling fine. He goes into the X-truck where prof X is. Sean and Siren are back in Craig's car, and Matt and Nobility are alone again. Moon: Lower the roof Craig. Craig: Hmm.... sure. The roof tucks back, and the wind blows coolely at them. Siren: How about some music Craig??? Craig: What do you want to listen too
Raquel Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 siren: so long as it's not country or opra...
Raiha Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Well, I certainly missed a whole lot! But me and Craig, that's cute. :D ~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR] [COLOR=seagreen]Moon: I say LinkinPark. Craig: I say Metallica. Siren: Huh?[/COLOR]
Anti Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 *Sean looks up from the window* Sean: I say either!!
Raquel Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 siren: i say both... we have a while to go...
Raiha Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [COLOR=seagreen]Craig: Sweet! *pops in CD* Moon: *sigh* Might as well get used to this. By the way, there's something you should know Craig. Craig: What? Siren: I'll bet she was a stripper. Moon: *glare* No, I don't know if you guys do actually know this, but I've trained my power to be only located to my hands, so you can touch my bare skin as long as it's not on my hands or wrists. Craig: Really? Moon: Try it. *holds out arm* [i]Carefully reaching over, Craig touches Moon's skin, then grips her arm, no power is drained, and his eyes open in surprise.[/i] Craig: Woah. :eek: Siren/Sean: Cool! Moon: Yeah, thought it might be useful.[/COLOR] :whoops:
Raquel Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 siren: i'll say... you only have to wear gloves...
Raiha Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [COLOR=seagreen]Moon: Yep. I'm starting to wonder if I can actually use my powers at will, instead of just whenever I touch someone. Sean: Sounds like it'll take alot of control. Siren: True. Craig: I don't have any complaints. :D Moon: :rolleyes: Of course not.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now