OtakuBoards

X-men RPG (play)

Yoda

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt: Sure I could teach you that. Matter of fact I think I have one somewhere in my stash. I'll go find it after breakfast and we can start whenever.

Moon: Thanks Matt.

Matt: *under breath* I wish I could fly and suck the life out of people....

Moon: Did you say something?

Matt: What? No, I was choking on this donut. I guess I should slow down...

Sean:...yeah...*kisses her back*...I will try and sleep i promise... *sean lets go of Siren reluctantly as she walks off to school and class. Sean walks up to his own room and lays down in bed...he almost imediatly falls asleep*

[color=crimson][i]Ken stands outside... he begins to cry softly... remembering all the people he killed..... he walks alone in the gardens.... the full moon shines overhead... he continues to cry....

[b]My hands are too bloodstained to fight for righteousness... yet... i fight for the good....[/b]

He walks to a bench and sits down.... he looks up at the full moon and begins to sing softly...[/i][/color]

*Sean shoots out of bed in a cold sweat and feeling even more tired then when he went to bed before.Sean stubmles into the corner where he cowers their with a look of pure fear on his face*

Sean:.....*looks at the ground*.....I...I have got to calm down....but those images won't go away...

*Sean begins to cry and curls up in the corner*

[I]12:00 at reg. school[/I]

siren: lunch time... hey moon! i'm going to the mansion to get somthing to eat... want to come??

moon: ...*mutters over some homework*

siren: :rolleyes: well you know where i'll be...

siren leaves and runs to the mansion... once inside she goes to the mess hall

siren: i wonder if sean wants somthing to eat? i'll bring him somthing...

siren walks up to seans room and knocks...

siren: sean??

[I]Nobility walks into the garden and sits down near Ken[/I]

Nobility:You okay?

Ken:Yeah, I'm fine

Nobility:No your not

Ken:How can I be?

Nobility:Look, I know my brother's death has hit more than just me. But we can't act like it's controlling our life. I'll always miss Travis.

Ken:Who?

Nobility:Oh come on... you didn't think my Mom actually named him Juggernaught do you?

Ken:Oh yeah :blush:

Nobility:Yeah well, we have to rise above it. While I will never fully forgive Siren for what she did, I will rise above it and I won't let it damage our friendship. All the X-Men must rise above death. That's what being with Matt has tought (sp) me.

Ken:He's so lucky..

Nobility:Excuse me?

Ken:Well... I thoguht when you first came here that you were just a bubble-head rich girl with no brains

Nobility:Wonderful

Ken:But, I see your more than that now. You have a brain, you have a heart, you have everything.

Nobility:No I dn't, I defiently don't have everything!

Ken:You have me

[I]Shocked, Nobility turns to look at Ken. She opens her mouth to speak but Ken moves in for a kiss. Nobility stands up and backs away, eyes wide.[/I]

Ken:What are you doing?

Nobility:I could ask you the same. Look, I'm with Matt. I'm going to stay with Matt. Travis' death won't change that.

Ken:Alright, I'm sorry, just, don't tell Matt okay?

Nobility:I won't keep that from him. Besides.. Moon Chaser would make a better girlfriend than I would!

Ken:Moon Chaser? Yeah right. She hates me.

Nobility:No, she hates everyone, but if someone warmed up to her, than you probably would get somewhere. I won't leave Matt over Travis and what it's doing to the X-Men, I'm sorry

[I]Nobility stand and leaves. She doesn't look back. She finds Matt in the weight room. Nobility sits on the weight bench as Matt trains Moon[/I]

[I]Nobility stands and walks behind Moon[/I]

Nobility:Moon? Can I talk to Matt for a minute?

Moon:Yeah sure, I think he's officially kicked my a!ss for today

[I]Matt swings his blade and brings it down, stopping it right above Moon's head. He lowers the blade to the ground and sets it down. Matt walks over to Nobility just as Moon walks out the door. Matt slips his arms around Nobility's waist and hugs her. Matt kisses the top of her head.[/I]

Matt:What's up?

Nobility:I'm scared Matt, I'm really scared.

Matt: Of what?

Nobility:Everything. I'm scared of lsing you, I just got you and I don't want to loose you. I don't think I could bare it. I'm also scared of what's happening to the X-Men. Look what one death has done to the whole team.

Matt:I understand your pain. I lost my sister.

Nobility(shocked):I didn't know...

Matt:That's because I never told anyone

[I]A tear runs down Nobility's cheek. She stands on her tip-toes and kisses Matt softly[/I]

sean: i'm here...

siren walks in and sees sean in the corner... she puts down the food and walks over

siren: sean.... you diden't get any sleep did you...

sean: n..no...

siren: are you hungry? i brought food...

sean: no... i lost my appitite...

siren: well i can give you a dreamless sleep... it may help... you look sick...

sean nods numbly and siren helps him up to his bed... she places her hands on his tempals and murmers to him

siren: sleep... it will do you no good to think about the things that have passed... sleep...

as sean drifts off siren leaves quietly...

siren: sleep well sean

siren slips out leaveing the food for when sean wakes up... siren walks down the stairs

*Sean wakes up a few hours later.He looks fully rested and color is returning to his complextion.*

Sean:*yawns*.....*he smells then sees the food laying on the table and gets up to eat it*

*Sean's hands begin to tremble*

Sean(to himself):.....stop.....I'm not going to think about that anymore....Got more important things....

*Sean stops for a second and clears his mind of all thought then goes back to eating*...

siren sighs and looks at the clock 3:00... the 15 minutes seemed to crawl by like hours... when the bell finally rung siren ran to the mansion and into the training room... she began to practice sword dances (exiercise to build skill and strength)

*Sean finished eating and walked out of his room ,feeling a lot better, right about the time most the X-men returned home*

Sean:.....woah....

*Sean decides to head over to the training room to practice a little what Matt has taught him and decide on a weapon to use. He runs into Matt on that way.*

Matt:Hey man feeling better

Sean:Yeah...

Matt:thats good

*the two walk into the training room*

Craig is hanging from the ceiling of his room, thinking.

Craig: I really like Moon, but everyone's trying to fix her up with Ken...... not that she would ever like me.... I mean look at me, I'm furry and blue. But then again...... she's not at all shallow....... I should try and get closer to her.

Craig jumps down to the floor and sits on his bed

Craig: But then again...... with all the others edging Ken on.... what chance do I have......... I mean.... he has to wear visors, but other than that he looks.......... normal.

Craig gets up and punches the wall, his fist goes straight through the wall, his fist starts to bleed.

Craig: Why can't I stop thinking about her?