OtakuBoards

X-men RPG (play)

Yoda

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt nodes his head in research paper, until finally he falls completely asleep.

Teacher: MATT!!

Matt springs to a readied position.

Teacher: Am I too boring for you?

Matt: ......yes.

Teacher: Fine! Your final paper is due tomorrow then!

Matt: Well then, I'll see you later.

Matt gets up and walks out of the class, despite the teacher's threats.

*thinking* I am definately NOT going to do some paper that will take me 4 hours tonight. Time to go work out.

Craig is working hard in Algebra.

Teacher: Now, what is the gradient of this line?

Craig:*thinking* Now, the difference between the y co-ordinate is 5, and the differe

Xavier: Craig, some of the X-men have skipped school again.

Craig: Wha? Again, oh man. You want me to go and get them?

Xavier: Not now, wait until your lesson is over. Then, I want you to come to the mansion alone. I'll phone in saying that you'e gone home sick.

Craig: Okay....... Now where was I? Oh yeah........ so that difference between the x

The bell rings, and the class storms out.

Craig: Okay..........

Craig teleports to the park where the others are.

Craig: Guys, what the hell are you doing? Get back in school.

Ken: Oh, look at the big goody-goody.

Craig: Look, Proffesor X wants you back in school. GO!

Matt: Hmph, fine.

The 4 of them walk back towards the school. Craig teleports to the mansion.

Prof X: Craig, why didn't you stop the others last night?

Craig: They don't listen to me.

Prof X: Look Craig, I made you the leader of the X-men because you have the potential to be a great leader. They will listen, they have to.

Craig: But their all so immature. They skip school, show their powers in broad daylight, always argue.

Prof X: And as the leader, it's your job to lead them past that.

Craig: But they don't listen to me. Their quite happy to listen when they want advice, but otherwise their just plain ignorant. I mean, when we fought my mother, I put them into teams, then the first thing Matt does is leap out of the plane on his own. Then Ken jumps out on his own, and them Moon flies off on her own.

Prof X: You can do it Craig, if you want to. Dismissed

Craig walks off, and teleports into the danger room.

Craig: Nightcrawler programme 4.

Beams start to shoot at Nightcrawler, but he tleports to dodge them. Once again Xavier talks to him.

Prof X: Craig, your defense and reactions are excellent, focus on attacks. Use one of Matts programmes.

Craig: But they are designed for him to use his claws. I mean, he has to tear apart buzz saws.

Prof X: Try teleporting into the objects. You'd be surprised what it does. Then try combining attack and defense.

Craig: Okay............ Wolverine programme 7.

Huge buzz saws rise up from the floor and come at Craig. Craig teleports at one, he goes straight through it (making a hole) and the buzz saw explodes.

Craig: Nice.

The next buzz saw comes at Craig. He climbs up the wall and hangs from the ceiling. The buzz saw comes at him. He teleports along side the saw, and punches a large dent in it. It malfunctions, and falls to the floor. Craig teleports to the floor again.

Prof X: Now, try one of Kens. Teleport to a target, and punch the bullseye. This will greatly increase your speed and accuracy.

Nightcrawler: Why not. Cyclops pregramme 1.

Targets start popping up. Nightcrawler teleports in front of them, and punches or kicks them.

Prof X: Keep going Craig.

Nightcrawler continues tleporting and destroying the targets.

siren: dang it!!! i hate school... if it wasen't a direct order... i'd be training you now... how are we gonna ge back to class with out the teach. noticeing??

sean: can't you teleport us??

siren: no... i have to be motivated by a strong emotion...like yesterday... i'll waste lots of energy if i don't...

Nightcralwer suddenly teleports next to Siren and Sean. He grabs them, and teleports them into their seats, then teleports out before the teacher notices.

Siren: Case solved.

Sean: I guess...........

Nightcrawler appears at the mansion, and goes into his room. He hangs from the ceiling and starts to read.

The teacher carries on with the boring lecture when the door knocks. Siren and Sean both look up.

Andrew: Excuse me! I've got a message here from the principil(sp)
Which asks that he see Siren and Sean

Siren and Sean look Suprised

Teacher: Excused

They walk out of the classroom

Siren: What's this about?

Andrew: There is no note I just want you to have some fun!

Sean: but Craig...

Andrew: Nevermind what he said. He's a tight ***(no offence)

Siren: Let's go have some fun

Andrew: You 2 go on I've got to get the others out!

Craig teleports infront of them again, and for the first time he really looks pis.sed off.

Craig: Get back in the classroom now.

Andrew: Oh lighten u...

Craig: LISTEN ICEMAN, I'M THE LEADER OF THIS ****IN GROUP, AND YOU DISOBEYED A DIRECT ORDER. I SHOULD HAVE YOU THROWN OUT OF THE X-MEN! NOW GET BACK IN THAT CLASSROOM!!:mad: :mad:

Siren: Sh.it, he's really piss.ed.........

Siren and Sean walk back inside the classroom. Andrew looks at Craig to say something, but notices Craig's face, and so walks back to his class. Craig teleports back to the mansion, to see Prof X.

Craig: Andrew's ignorance has gone too far.

Prof X: Don't worry, Andrew has the IQ of a 5 year olf, and even less maturity. You handled that quite well Craig.

Craig: Yeah, thanks proffesor. But now do you see what I mean about them disobeying direct orders?

Prof X: I see......... well don't worry, I'll deal with it.

Craig: Well, they should all be home in about an hour.

Sean: *looks over at siren while the teacher is still lecturing*...god this is so boring.....and now craig is getting all pissy.....*sigh* i guess we should go to school but we would learn faster at the mansion...and no boring teachers....

Siren: yeah......

*the bell for class rings and the two get up and head for the mansion*

Sean: ok either craig is going to get all over us or xaiver willl......

*they arrive at the mansion a few minutes later*

Craig: You two should know better then skipping class and using your powers in broad daylight......

*Craig begins to lecture so Sean withdraws into his mind making automatic responses when he needs to as if he was dealing with an adult*

Sean(thought):ahh well i guess we should stop skipping class...but it is so boring....and i need to learn more important things.......geez he sounds just like an adult.....he should lighten up a bit...I know school is more important but being able to survive out on the field is more so....

*Xavier rolls up behind them*

Xavier: you are right Sean being able to survive on the battlefield is important*sean jumps at the sound of xaviers voice*.....but so is your education.....I will not have uneducated people on the team...I want all of you to grow up to the best that you can even in this world that fears you so....

Matt walk up to join the conversation.

Matt: Hey professor, I have to talk with you.

Xavier: Alright. The rest of you back to class, and there will be no more skipping without consequences.

Sean: Man....

The three walk off to their classes.

Matt: I don't think I'm cut out for this school stuff. I'm trying my best, I'm giving it all I've got, but I'm still not cutting it. I just think I don't have what it takes here. Besides, I'm a lot better use to everyone fighting. I already go mosty by instinct, and that helps a lot. I just think I'm wasting time here when I could be training to better help the X-Men.

Xavier: I see, but you must never lose hope. You are as capable as the rest of these students. I've looked into you mind and clearly you have been trying your hardest, and I am very proud of you for doing so.

Matt: But I just don't have what it takes! I really can't see how people like Moon are such naturals at it and I just can't!

Xavier: Let me show you something I think you would find interesting.

Professor Xavier leads Matt back to the mansion and into the laboratory where Cerebro was developed. He hands Matt a strange device that looks like some kind of helmet.

Xavier: Matt, it is said that a person's true intelligence is amplified in his or her subconcious. If you wear this device when you sleep, it will go over lessons and transmit information directly to your brain. It is only with the guarantee that you will wear this that I will allow you to miss school.

Matt: Thank you professor. I can't tell you how much this means. I promise to always wear this when I sleep.

Matt runs back to his room and places the helmet in a safe place. He then heads to the danger room to train.

Matt: *a smile crosses his face* Bring me whatever you've got.

umm Dragon we are already out of school....anyway

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*sean walks into professor X's office*

Sean: umm excuse me proffesor....

ProX: come in Sean

Sean:Professor i came to say that i agree with Siren....could we take school here in the mansion...? I know one reason you make us go to school in the normal school system to help us adjust with being around normal humans.....but we already do that when we go out.....and what if one of accidnetly slips...or dosn't so accidently slip.....

ProX:like you did earlyer in school today?

Sean: erhm ummm yes...We could have classes to train our powers and learn how to better use them....and it would be nice to go at our own pace....

ProX: you give many good reasons Sean and i have been thinking about this for sometime....Give me a few days to see if any others approach me and then i will make my descion

Sean:ummm ok thank you Proffesor....see you later

ProX: See you later

*sean walks out of the office and heads for his own room*

Ryu runs to past his homeroom to catchup to Kari

Ryu: Kari, would you like to come with me. I know someone who can help you with it.
Kari: REALLY! Sure.

Ryu and Kari run to Xavier's Mansion where Xavier is waiting

Xavier: Kari, I've been expecting you.
Ryu: Well. I'll be in my room studying unlike everyone else.

Ryu runs upstairs and bumps into Craig

Ryu: Craig, I need to talk to you.

Ryu and Craig walk into Ryu's room

Ryu: I suggest if everyone doesn't start acting appropriately, tht we suspend them from the team.
Craig: I agree, but will Xavier agree.
Ryu: I don't know go ask him.

Craig leaves to go find Xavier, as Ryu heads for the Danger Room

Sorry, I've done homework all night so I'm not all here.:worried:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matt workes like there is no tommorow in the danger room. He smashes blades and robots and almost demolishes the entire chamber in a matter of 2 hours. He comes out of the room sweating and takes a shower.

Matt: I wonder what we should do about rogue mutants like Quicksilver and Rampage. I'll bet we could contain them somehow. Oh well, time for food!

Matt makes his way into the kitchen of the mansion and is trying to make some food.

[color=crimson][i]Ken stands getting lectured by Craig[/i]

Ken: Mhmm... uh huh...

Craig: And furthermore...

[i]Ken finally just turns around while Craig is talking and walks off[/i]

Craig: HEY I'M NOT FINISHED!

Ken: Yea.... Heh.... You are...

[i]Ken continues to walk away with a grin on his face and Craig gets pissed off....[/i]

Craig: ^$@@^@$@^@$@#^@!!!

Ken: SUCH LANGUAGE! TSK TSK TSK!

[i]Ken walks into his room and shuts the door and sighs[/i]

Ken: I hate school... i hate bossy people... and i hate pissy bossy people.... [/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Still crouched over her desk, which is covered in papers, Moon continues working, writing, studying, and all that other stuff.[/i]

Ken: Hey *knocks on the door*

Moon: What is it?

Ken: Can I come in?

Moon: *sigh* Sure.

[i]As Ken walks in, he looks around, amazement blooming on his face. He slowly takes in the neat bed, clean closet, and then his eyes fall upon the table, which is covered in books, papers, and pens.[/i]

Ken: How long have you been in here?

Moon: All day. Before sunrise I got up to go train. Why do you ask?

Ken: *shrug* Craig's really mad at the team.

Moon: Well he should be. You guys don't exactly model good behavior. *hears warning*

Ken: Let's get going!

Moon: Sure. *stands up*[/COLOR]

*sean hears the warning and get out of bed*

Sean:*sigh* what now.....

*sean walks off and runs into Moon and Ken on the way to the danger room*

Sean:....you guys know what this is about?

Ken: nope

Moon: proubably has something to do with you guys always making trouble....

Sean:.....ok......

Matt get dressed in some baggy pants and a t-shirt and runs to the danger room.

Matt: I'm so tired of this crap. I do my job and I do it well, all they need me to do is beat up people anyway.

Making it to the danger room, makes checks his watch.

Matt: 1 minute and 36.8 seconds, hehe, I'm getting better. Hey Craig, Ryu.

Craig: Hey man. Get comfortable.

Ryu: Yeah we may be here a while.

Matt: Fun fun.

*sean leans up against the wall*

Sean(thought):well whatever this is about i hope they hurry up....

Sean:.....oh hey guys i went and talked to Xavier about starting a school in the mansion for us....if anyone has anything to say about it go talk to Xavier...he said he would think about it and tell us his descion later....