OtakuBoards

X-men RPG (play)

Yoda

Craig: I can teleport, but I do have my own car. And you seem to have forgotten about a certain someone, cough*Andrew you retards*cough.

Andrew steps out of the mantion and joins Craig and Moon and Ken. They step into Craig's dodge viper, and speed off towards their clubbing bar, 'The Local Yocal'. They soon arrive.

Moon: This is gonna be cool.

Craig: Lets go in. Hey yagga ho!

The 4 of them walk into the club and await the others.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobility:*claps* this was Alice's 200th post!)
----------------------------------------------
[I]They other 4 arrive at "The Local Yocal" and see square dancing[/I]

Nobility:Um... *sweatdrop*

Matt:Uh.. what was the name of that club you were talking about Nobility?

Nobility:umm.. club Xtremes

Matt:Let's go there...

Nobility:Right

[I]The 4 get back in the car and speed away from "The Local Yocal" and arrive at Xtremes[/I]

Nobility:Here we go, this is the place

[I]They step in the door just as "I'm A Slave 4 You" comes on[/I]

Nobility: (mentally) score!(verbally) Oh Matty-chan

Matt:Oh no, um, yeah? What?

Nobility:You still owe me a dance!

Matt:*panic*Uh, yeah, sure right

[I]Matt cautiously takes Nobility's hand and walks to the dance floor. Nobility instantly starts grindin w/ Matt[/I]

Matt:Please god and DJ alike don't stop the music

Silent Nobility suddenly realises that she is the only one dancing.

SN: What are you doing?

All: We're going to the Local Yocal, where THERE IS NO SQUARE DANCING, ONLY METALLICA!

They storm out, with SN strolling after them, they go to the local Yocal again, where they see Craig.

Craig: Sorry SN, we'll go to your club next time okay?

SN: Sure

They walk in to hear 'Whiplash' by Metallica, and they start dancing. After a an hour, they are all slightly drunk, and dancing much less tensely. They are all much more lively, and cool.

Silent Nobility(thoughts):Local Yocal my ***, you can't dance to Metallica, I'll teach you to interrupt me while I'm grinding

[I]Nobility summons a storm and hits the powerlines outside The Local Yocal, the music and lights go off[/I]

Nobility:Oh darn it *snaps finger*

Craig:That was not necassary(sp) Nobility

Nobility:WHAT?! It's wasn't me!!

Craig:Riiiiiiiight

[I]There is a loud crash and the club shakes[/I]

Matt:Look Nobility, I'm just as sorry as you are that they stopped our little grinding session, but you need to get over it, there is no need to shake the building

Nobility:Um, Matt, that wasn't me

All:What?! :eek:

*Sean stands against the wall wathing the others dance being the wallflower he is*

Sean(to himself):*sigh* why did i come along......i can't even dance!!

*he continues to lean against the wall as the others dance and sips on his drink, listening to the music but as is uassual when he goes out to clubs, dance etc...alone*

[I]Nobility bristles at Sean. She walks over and slaps him upside his head.[/I]

Sean:OW!! WTF WAS THAT FOR!

Nobility:Someone is attacking the club, probably to get at us, and your over here being reclusive! Besides! You can't dance any better than Moon Chaser! So you two should dance, but after we find out who is attacking the Club!

Sean:You mean besides you?

Nobility:*shocked* WHAT?

Sean:When I heard a ightning bolt crack and seconds later the lights go out, I figured it was you. And I will not dance with Moon

[I]Nobility bristles, calls him all sorts of bad names and walks back to Matt[/I]

Nobility:Looks like one of the XMen isn't very concerned that we are under attack

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][I]Nobility bristles at Sean. She walks over and slaps him upside his head.[/I]

Sean:OW!! WTF WAS THAT FOR!

Nobility:Someone is attacking the club, probably to get at us, and your over here being reclusive! Besides! You can't dance any better than Moon Chaser! So you two should dance, but after we find out who is attacking the Club!

Sean:You mean besides you?

Nobility:*shocked* WHAT?

Sean:When I heard a ightning bolt crack and seconds later the lights go out, I figured it was you. And I will not dance with Moon

[I]Nobility bristles, calls him all sorts of bad names and walks back to Matt[/I]

Nobility:Looks like one of the XMen isn't very concerned that we are under attack [/B][/QUOTE]:

Sean:......are you sure it wasn't you SN?

SN:Yes I am SURE:flaming: *she proceeds to call him more bad names*

Sean:.....ok then who could it be...?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh and sean would dance with someone.....just he dosn't know how to and no one asked

Nobility:Is it that guy Nate or whatever? The earthquake dude.. Maybe he's after Moon.. he seems to like her

Moon:Don't remind me

Nobility:okay, HE LIKES YOU!!

Moon:why I outta!

[I]Moon whips off a glove[/I]

Matt:No no no!! Not now!

[I]Grabs Nobility by the arm and pulls her behind him. Points his claws at Moon[/I[

Matt:Not now Moon, save it for Nate

[I]Nobility goes starry eyed[/I]
--------------------------------
Sorry guys, Nobility has to leave until tomm. Alice can't stay online anymore today, byeness!!
--------------------------------
[I]Nobility blows Matt a kiss and disappears w/ Alice[/I]

Matt:*really deep red blush*

Just for the record I don't point my claws at any X-Men.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matt grabs Sean by the arm and takes him to the middle of the dance floor.

Sean: What are you doing?!

Matt: I taught you how to fight and you take on Siren without fear, but now you're suddenly afraid of dancing?! I challenge you!

But the focus of his challenge is not sparring. The objective is to see how long each of the players will last........in a BREAK DANCING COMPETITION!!!!!!

Matt: Just speed up the moves I taught you and just spin around on the floor a lot. Nothing to it, and you might get a chick or two out of it ;) .

*looks over at siren from the dance floor*

Sean:.....sure i will ....once matt lets me out of this contest....

*sean begins trying out what matt taught him speeding it up a bit and does a fair job but lose the competition to Matt*

Sean: ok siren now i will take you up on that dance....

Craig hasn't danced all night, and is now watching Matt and Sean making asses of themselves. (Nothing personal, I just hate break dancing). He has another drink, and builds up some courage.

Craig: Okay, here I go.

Andrew: Wha??? Don't disturb me!

Craig walks over to Moon.

Craig: Hey Moon, wanna dance?

*gets dragged out onto the floor by siren and then takes her other hand*

Sean: ummm ok so what now....

*siren attempts to show Sean how to dance but he ends up tripping over his own feet*

Sean: ugh i am no good at this.....

Siren: just keep trying...

[color=crimson][i]Ken sits at the bar.... drinking....[/i]

Ken: Bah... i dont dance...

*takes antoher sip of beer*

Ken: ..... Was the night club under attack?

[i]Ken walks outside, and looks around[/i]

Ken: Something isnt right....

[i]From behind someone kicks him to the floor... he gets up and searches for his glasses[/i]

Ken: Sometimes... having to wear glasses to keep from destroying the immediate area sucks...

[i]Ken finds the glasses, puts them on and looks around[/i]

Ken: Who's there?

???: hahaha...

Ken: The hell is this?[/color]

Shadow walks over to the bar and sits down. Then, he receives a message from Xavier.

Xavier: Shadow, I need you help. A renegade mutant is on the loose. I want you to fight him and stop him from destroying anything else.
Shadow: Why did you need me? Can't you reach the others with this message.
Xavier: No. You're mind is not clouded. I can only contact you, and besides I already tried.
Shadow: Ok.

Shadow races back and hops in his Phantom, and flys off.

[color=crimson][i]Ken looked around once again[/i]

Ken: Who is there??!

[i]Ken readied to take his glasses off and fight... but that would destroy the nightclub and kill people[/i]

Ken: Damn..

[i]Ken wished he had his glasses that he could press the button and shot people without causing massive damage....[/i]

???: Stupid Ken...

Ken: -___-

[i]Ken looked around and another blow came from above, he recovered and looked up.... nothing there....[/i]

Ken: $^@#^@^*****@^!!! %$@^@^@$^@!!!!![/color]

Sensing something was wrong, Matt looks around for Ken. He seems to be missing. Matt informs the others and they split up looking. Matt takes outside and sees Ken lying on the ground in pain. He runs over and helps him up.

Ken: Watch it, there's someone here.

Matt: Who? Who did this?

Ken: I...don't know.

Matt: I'll bet its the same guy who started the quake.

The others come outside in time to see Ken tripped and Matt punched to the ground. Matt leaps to his feet again to fight, but the person is gone among the shadows and the cover of night.

[color=crimson][i]Ken jumps up to his feet, he is extremely pissed off.... he is about to take his glassses off[/i]

Matt: Ya think you should do that?

Ken: Errr...

[i]Ken reconsiders, and uses self control so he doesnt destroy the town.... Ken raises his fists to the air, ready to fight hand to hand[/i]

Ken: Who ever is there come on... bring it
[/color]

Matt: Grr Come out and Fight!!

Sean:....Matt i think.....it's gone

Ken: Who the hell was that? *Ken stands up and begin to dust himself off*

Siren:.....don't know we came out just as you and wolverine hit the ground....

Sean:.....well i guess we should go back inside...we can't do anything about this right now....

*Sean walks back into the nightclub followed by siren*

Sean:....shall we finish our dance....?

Siren: Yeah i guess....

stops flying and sees a Kitty and Kari being attacked by Rampage and Quicksilver. Shadow throws a rock and hits Rampage in the head

Rampage: OW!! Who threw that?
Shadow: I did.

Everyone turns to see Shadow

Kari?Kitty: Ryu!
Ryu: I'll handle these weaklings. Kari, you and Kitty go back to Xavier Mansion.
Kari: OK.

While Kari and Kitty leave Ryu gets ready to battle Rampage and Quicksilver.

Rampage: Let's get him!

Rampage and Quicksilver attack