OtakuBoards

X-men RPG (play)

Yoda

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=red]Um...maybe I forgot to mention this...but Moon Chaser is studying at the moment...? At the Xavier mansion....Just to let you all know, she doesn't like to dance, she doesn't like to party, and she doesn't like Nate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]Prf. X: Moon Chaser....help your friends, they're at a club and are under attack by Rampage, the one called Nate, and Quicksilver

Moon: *snaps book shut* I'm on it.

Prf. X: Don't kill Nate, and control your anger.

Moon: Of course.

[i]Easily flying out of the window, Moon adjusts her gloves, makes sure her hair is back, and swiftly flies to where Shadow is fighting.[/i]

Shadow: *fighting*

Moon: HEY NATE!!! Wanna peice of this?

Nate: WTF is she doing here...?

Moon: Too late. *swoops down*

[i]Snatching him off the ground, Moon Chaser rasies him high into the air, pulls off one of her gloves with her teeth and puts it one inch from his face.[/i]

Nate: :eek: Don't touch me!

Moon: Give me one reason to, and I will. :demon: You harass inocent people, try to hurt my friends, and you even like me. I've never been so disgusted by another human being.

Nate: But I-

Moon: SHUT UP![/COLOR]

*as Sean is dancing with Siren he slowly gets better.... Then in the middle of the dance he starts to relax and even enjoy the buzz he is on.....as he does he slips and his powers accidently shoot off. All the other "normal" people on the dance floor instantly stop dancing.*

Male: What...A A Muntant!!

Male2: Grr what is his kind doing here?!?

*sean stands up with a look of terror on his face as a mob begins to form around him and siren*

Sean: ....ummm I am sorry I am not going to hurt anyone

Women: his kind is only here to hurt us!!

Male: Yeah ..... Lets Get him

Sean/Siren: :nervous: *the mob begins to surround Sean and Siren alone on the dance floor*

((ehe before any questions this....for the most part humans still fear muntants....even the good ones....so this would have been a reaction.....by a typical crowd of "normal" humans))

[color=crimson][i]Ken slowly gets up from the bar[/i]

Ken: Best leave them alone...

Man: Why?

Ken: I'm one of them...

[i]Several of the members of the mob throw pucnehs at Ken, he wisely doges them so his sunshades dont fly off[/i]

Ken: Dont Mess with Me...

[i]Ken throws several hard punches sending several of the members to the floor[/i]

Ken: Hey... cool... all those push ups did me good!

[i]Ken gets in a fighting stance as more mobsters throws punches and kicks at him...[/i][/color]

*after the initial shock of the group going mob like siren drops into a fighting stance*

Siren: I won't let them get me without a fight...

Sean:....yeah but their is some 6 of us while a good 200 if not more of them....

Siren: So...*she punches a guy who gets to close to her*

Sean: Fighting won't get us out of here hang on....*punches and kicks a guy as he trys to come at him. then fires his power into the group of people between them and the door*Come on *grabs sirens hand and pulls her with him into the group of blinded people hopeing to get lost in the chaos and slowly making their way to the door*

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Dangling helplessly in the air, Nate watches as Moon Chaser's rage grows.[/i]

Moon: Your master caused my mother's death....made me a muntant...and now...You will PAAAAY!

[i]Flinging him away, Nate drops to the ground like a stone and passes out.[/i]

Moon: :flaming: I hope I killed him.[/COLOR] :demon:

[color=crimson][i]Ken watches Siren and Sean run out and the whole mob turns their attention to him[/i]

Ken: Oh ****...

[i]A Man punches him upward in the chin and his sunglasses fly off, a laser beam flies up destroying the roof of the nightclub[/i]

Ken: ...

[i]Ken reches down with his eyes closed and grabs his sunglasses, the mob looks at the hole in the roof[/i]

Ken: Be glad i didnt put a hole in you...

[i]He smirks and walks out as the mob continues to stare up at the hole in total disbelief[/i][/color]

((umm lets see who are we forgeting.....Matt SN and Craig.....))

*Sean and Siren rush out of the building*

Sean: I hope the others make it out....*as they come out they see SN and Matt outside in the car.....*well at least they are out here....

Siren: yeah......

Matt: hey guys what was all the comotion about...?

Sean: tell ya later just start the engine.....*sean and siren climb into the back*

*Craig suddenlly appears outside*

Craig*says as he walks by*: wonderful job you did in their sean*sarcasticly*

*suddenlly they see the laser shot shot through the roof and the commotion in the club suddenlly sielences*

Matt:........

Sean: I hope no one got caught in that....

*ken and andrew walk out. Ken is smirking....they walk over and get into Criag's car.*

Andrew: Well at least i got that girls number....

*looks at Moon nate on the ground beside her*

Sean:Ummm Moon you might want to get back to the mansion....I uhh.....

Nobilty: Bozo here has rallyed a crowd of muntant haters!!

*as she speaks the crowd begins to regain it courage and grows loud again*

Sean:....time to leave Matt!!

[COLOR=royalblue]Moon: *bows head* I'm sorry Professor.

Pf. X: Moon Chaser, you need to let your anger be controlled. You could've just let him go with a warning.

Moon: I'm sorry.

Pf. X: No you're not.

Moon: I just remembered his master...stabbing my mom, and I got so angry I just saw red.

Pf.X: Who is the master you remembered?

Moon: Magneto? I don't know...[/COLOR]

*Sean walks into Profesor Xaivers office as Moon walks out*

ProX: Sean....you need to learn to coontrol your powers....because of that slip many muntants will not be safe out on the streets for a while....

Sean: I am sorry profesor

ProX: I know you are just work on keeping your powers under control....dismissed

*Sean walks out of the room then heads for the danger room to get some training done and to practice his fighting skills*

[COLOR=royalblue]Moon: *sigh* I'm so in over my head...*walks to room and collapes on the bed*

[i]Wrist tossed against her forhead, Moon sighs again and contemplates her life...

Moon: I'm a killer, an member of the X-men, I can't control my rage, and I can control my power...but I can't change my future...[/i][/COLOR]

*after an hour of training Sean walks out of the danger room exhausted and finds Ken doing push ups*

Ken: onehundred.....ninty....one

Sean:umm ken?

Ken:huh what? *ken falls over losing his conecntration*oh it you...I was going to practice in the danger room but after that i am exhausted...

Sean:....I am going to get something to eat....

Ken: ok lets go....you know push ups are really good for you...

Matt: *to self puching a bag again* Dang it! First I do something horrible, then I do nothing at all! *punhes bag harder* From now on, I'm going by instinct! Kill or be killed. The new Matt is born!

With that, Matt puches the bag into the wall. It explodes and sand goes everywhere.

Matt: Oops....

Sneaks out before anyone notices.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Pulling herself together, Moon Chaser changes her clothes, and shrugs into a new tank top. Walking down the stairs slowly, Moon realizes that she's starving, and goes into the dining room.[/i]

Ken: *looks up* You okay?

Moon: More or less. *sits down* *eats*

Matt: Where's Silent Nobility?

Moon: Probably bingeing so she can throw it all up and get skinnier than she already is.

Ken: What's your problem?

Moon: I'm just sick of not being able to control my anger.

Matt: I can relate.

Moon: But you didn't kill your mom, did you?

Ken: You killed your mom?

Moon: *sighs* *continues to eat*[/COLOR]

Sean:.......umm their should be some in the infirmery......I will go with you and help you find some.....

*as sean stands up his shaking hands become visable to everyone*

Everyone:...........

Sean:......*sean puts his hands in his pockets and walks with siren down the hall to the infirmery....*