OtakuBoards

X-men RPG (play)

Yoda

Hearing the alarm sound, the X-Men stand.

Matt: Whatever happens, we're in this together, alright?

Moon/Ken: Right.

Sean: I'll try my best.

The X-Men run down the halls and out the door. Upon seeing the old adversary returned, they turn white.

Matt: What?!

Sean: No!

Juggernaut: Well it's good to see you bugs again! And YOU *points to Matt*. I'll kill you last, and slow.

Matt: You have to catch us first you ox. Anyone have any ideas?

Andrew: I could use some help!!

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, ignore the post Majin Vegeta just made, I got a better story. But he is right, Juggernaut is invinsible.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Nightcrawler walks into the room where Matt is. He walks over and punches him in the face. Craig looks extremely angry, and tears roll down his face. Moon and Ken hear the thud of Matt going into the wall, and so fly out of the training room, and hold Craig back. Craig teleports out of their grip and pummels Matt some more. The two hold him back again.

Ken: Craig, what are you doing?

Nightcrawler: That bastard just killed my mother.

Matt:*gets up rubbing his huge bruise* What? Theoly person I ever killed was Juggernaut.

Nightcrawler: That wasn't Juggernaut! Juggernaut is invinsible you idiot, that was my mother, mystique.

Everyone: Wha???

Nightcrawler teleports out of Moon and Ken's grasp again, and kicks Matt in the gut, before storming out, tears storming down his face. He goes to his room, and climbe up to the light, and hangs from it, punching the ceiling.

And me killing you mom is a better one?! Either way I get in trouble for something!!!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Matt: Craig, I can't tell you how sorry I am. I had no idea that was your mom. Stop holding him back guys, he needs to get the anger out of his system.

Craig: I hate you!!! *Craig pummels Matt over and over while the others turn their heads*

Matt lies in the corner with blood dripping from all over his face and Craig stands over him with his clenched fists trembling.

Matt: What have you just done?*coughs up blood* Did that bring your mother back?

Craig: You shut up!

Craig swings another punch but Matt grabs it and holds it there.

Matt: I am so sorry. I know that doesn't mean much now, but I am so very sorry. She was attacking me and without thinking I killed someone that I didn't have to. But tell me, what would you have done in my place?

Look, I just don't want us fighting Juggernaut YET okay. This was my planned storyline. So I would have beaten up whoever finished Mystique. It just happened to be you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Craig kicks Matt in the face again, sending him across the room.

Craig: That doesn't hange the fact that you killed my mother.

Matt: I *cough* I'm sorry.

Xavier: Stop this now Nightcrawler.

Nightcrawler: Stay out of this.

Xavier: Craig, taking another life will not compensate for the loss of your mother. Please stop this.

Nightcrawler: Fine.

Nightcrawler teleports to his room, where he hangs from the ceiling. Matt soon heals his wounds, though his bruises still remain.

Xavier: Matt, you must go and talk to him.

Matt walks to Craig's room and knocks on the door.

Craig: Go away!

Matt opens the door and sits on the bed.

Craig: *jumping down from his upside down position* I don't want to see you.

Matt: I know you don't, but I have to talk to you. I know the death of your mother is bad enough, but me killing her just adds to it. It hurts like heck when you lose a loved one. The hurting is never going to go away, but you do learn to cope with it.

Craig: Yeah that's what they tell me.

Matt: Try putting yourself in my place. I thought she was Juggernaut, and with barely any energy left I just acted to defend myself. Believe me, if I had known that was your mother....

Craig *takes a deep breath* Your right, I have no right to be mad at you. Heck, I hated that bit.ch of a mother.

Matt: You got over that pretty quick.

Craig: No, I just don't think about it. I can always do that. It will help me a lot.

With that, Craig presses a button on his watch, and assumes his human appearence.

Craig: We gotta get to school.

Craig and Matt catch up with the others, ready to go to school.

walks up to Pro. X

Shadow: Professor Xavier, Can I ask you a question.
Xavier: OK.
Shadow: There's this girl at school, Kari, and she's a mutant like us. So I was wondering if she could come here. I just don't want to see her get involoved in Magneto's plans.
Xavier: Ok. Bring here by today, after school.
Shadow: Thank you Professor. I will.

Shadow walks out and starts to go to school

*Silent Nobility wakes up in the infirmary*

Nobility: Oh gawd, my head. Uuuunhhhh

*Silent Nobility gets up and walks off to find Moon*

Nobility*after finding Moon*:Hey wait a sec...

Moon:What?

Nobility:Is something wrong? The winds have changed, what's going on?

Moon: Oh yeah, you've have missed a lot..

Nobility:Such as?

Moon: Here we go, Wolverine killed Juggernaught, but it wasn't Juggernaught, it was Mystique, Nightcrawler's mother, and Sean is spacing out constantly, Cyclops destroyed a mountain, Cyclops freaked out when I told him that my name was Sil, and well thats about it I think...

Nobility:I see...

*wakes up in the infirmiry vagually remembering that he broke moons fall*

*looks over at the clock then shoots up but pain shoots through his body*

Sean:Owww.....S*** i am going to be late to class!!

Xaiver:*comes in* Don't worry about that sean. I already told your teachers you might be late today.

Sean:huh? yes sir *sean lays back down in the bed*

Xaiver:you are doing a good job sean just keep it up and try not to worry to much.

Sean: ok...*drifts off to sleep*

Okay, I'm putting in a rule now. Only one person can have a certain power. That means that G_A will have to change hers, as will Stormwing, because we already have someone with Nightcrawler's power, and someone with Iceman's power.

that works for me ;D
----------------------------------

Silent Nobility:Gawd, this isn't working for me.

[I]Silent Nobility walks and finds Pro.X[/I]

Silent Nobility:Pro.X?

Pro X:Yes?

Silent Nobility:Okay, Wolverine doesn't seem to want to speak to me... and I already needed to blow off some steam, so is there a forest or something nearby that, well, isn't of great importance and wouldn't be missed?

Pro. X:I understand, yes, a few miles west there is a lake, if you just pass it slightly, you'll find a forest. It it's all yours.

Silent Nobility: *smile* Thanks professor

[I]Silent Nobility walks away[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]As the young men walk to school, Moon quickly catches up by flying.[/i]

Moon: Tryin to ditch me?

Ken: Oh no. Hey, I'm sorry I hit you.

Moon: Sure, I was expecting it, but next time, I'll be faster.

Craig: Yeah....*sigh*

Moon: Don't worry about it Craig. *puts a hand on his shoulder*

Craig: :eek: Don't do that!

Moon: What?

Craig: I thought you...Oh...*looks at her hand*

Moon: I can control my powers better than Rogue ever could, don't freak out about it...

Criag/Ken: Oh, that's good.

[i]Making it to school just in time, Ken and Craig go to their classes and Moon walks to her own class.

Moon: *sits down* *sigh* And another day...full of morons....spitballs...and guys that are stupid...[/i]

Nate[A playboy and a jerk, and a mutant, that's BAD!!!]: Hey Moon! Whatcha doing afterschool?

NPC: Are you joking? Moon's a goody two shoes, she'll go study her *** off!

Moon: Yeah, some of us want to go to college.

NPC: ...b*tch...

Moon: You're point?

[i]Soon, a full fledged fight errupts between Moon and Nate, both concealing their true power while throwing punches...[/i][/COLOR]

*runs into class late and still looking tired just after moon and nate start to fight*

Sean:*sigh* not again......Hey Stop!!!

Mark[A lacky of nates]: shut up you wuss nates gonna whip her this time!! Ahh is the poor baby gonna wet his pants!!

*the other kids that looked up from the fight to listen to Mark laugh*

Sean: :flaming: GRRRR

Mark: whatcha going to do about it!?!

*sean then cracks Mark across the face who then proceeds to start kicking Sean's ***. two cricles form, one with kids watching nate and moon fight and one watching Sean and Mark fight*...

Matt: *seeking the professor again* I think Craig took it well. You were right again.

Xavier: Just let it take its course. Oh yes, Nobility was looking for you earlier, she was headed to the forest past the lake.

Matt: Right, I'll go talk to her to. Would it be alright if I called a sick day, a lot of stuff has happened I want to think about.

Xavier: Very well, I'll grant you that since you've been through so much.

Matt: Thanks. I'll be back.

Matt sets off looking for Nobility before she does something she'll regret.....like destroy a forest!

[QUOTE]Okay, I'm putting in a rule now. Only one person can have a certain power. That means that G_A will have to change hers, as will Stormwing, because we already have someone with Nightcrawler's power, and someone with Iceman's power.[/QUOTE]
errr... k what can i change it to though... unless i make somthing up
`````````````````

siren gets hit in the face with someones stray power

siren: HEY!!!! KNOCK IT OFF!!!!

of course noone listens to her... after all she still had to find out exactly what powers she had

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Finally, a teacher comes into the classroom and breaks the four apart.[/i]

Ms. Garbe[a really really BAD teacher]: Now what is the meaning of this! You, *points to Sean*

Sean: Yes Ms. Garbe?

Ms. Garbe: Go to your class! This is not the freshmen Lifeskills course! This is a high school senior's room!

Sean: :eek: *shoots out the door*

Ms. Garbe: Mark and Nate, DETENTION for fighting and causing havoc. And you Moon...

Moon: Yes?

Ms. Garbe: Why did you and Nate fight?

Nate: She wanted to sleep with me..and I said no, and she got p*ssed.

Moon: Ugh, yeah, that'd be a nightmare. Ms. Garbe, I did start the fight, but it was in response to an insult directed at my intelligence.

Ms. Garbe: Fine, you'll complete two more essays on top of the one I assigned last week, to be turned in tomorrow, along with a detention and a referal for suspension.

Moon: *mutters* That'd be heavenly...[/COLOR] :demon: