• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]
errr... k what can i change it to though... unless i make somthing up
`````````````````

siren gets hit in the face with someones stray power

siren: HEY!!!! KNOCK IT OFF!!!!

of course noone listens to her... after all she still had to find out exactly what powers she had [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]There's Jean Grey, and Spike, and those new mutants, who can like, turn into dogs and stuff...[/COLOR]

Jean Grey bothers me... her powers r cool.. but the girl has Scoot Summers... this burns me up.. b/c in the movie, James Marsden was cursed as Scott, but the boy is f'ing hot! and that woman is like twice his age... and in the series i dun like her either b/c she's a slut... but that's kinda off topic
----------------------

[I]Nobility waits for Matt[/I]

Matt calls out to Nobiliy and runs up beside her.

Matt: You asked me how you did earlier. But I was rude and didn't answer, and it was because I was being selfish.

Nobility: Go on.

Matt: Hey this isn't easy. I wanted to say you did great. That, and...I'm sorry.

Nobility: Well I don't know whether I can accept that or not....

Matt: Well you shouldn't have destroyed that forest just because you were angry!

Nobility:I accept your appology, but I didn't destroy the forest b/c i was angry at you, i just needed to break something, teenage behaviors...

Matt:I see

Nobility:Thank you Matt, your appology wasn't really needed, but I'm the one who should be appolgizing, I did something wrong, I think, did I? I'm not sure if I upset you in anyway, but if I did I'm sorry, I just wanted to be your friend, we could be a great team in action, but I'd like being friends *smiles sweetly*

Matt: I think we have the potential to become the greatest team in existance. You, me, and the others give it everything we've got. That's what makes us so strong. The only problem is that when you and Moon are fighting you're using energy that could be used to fight. We all need to stay focused. And you did nothing wrong.

Takes a deep breath.

Matt: *thinking to himself* I'm getting good at this speaking thing...*

Nobility:Moon and I aren't serious, it's just, well, Moon actually, well Moon and myself, we.. we have feelings for you... but don't think that that will interfere with our work. We are fighting strong, and it will stay that way.

Matt:*blush* *blush* *blush*

Nobility:Ahh but that doesn't matter, you have been talking more, and that's good, keep it up. You'd be a lot easier to talk toif you talked more. But for now I am happy just being part of the X-Men

*wonders off to his class with a black eye and a bloody nose:blackeye: *

Sean: Grrrr that stupid %^&%.....*walks into his class room and sits down in a far corner cotemplating his ravenge*

*the teacher walks in*

Teacher: Sean I just got back from Mr.Garbes class and i hear you caused quite an upraor!!.....

Sean:

Teacher: you look horrible.....go to the infirmery and you get a month of detention!!

*sean walks out of class and heads back to the infirmery....he hears laughter from nate and his crones as he walks by....*

Sean::flaming:

*stops in mid track and shoots his powers into the classroom right into Marks face when Mr. Garbe turns his back then dashes down the hall and into his room deciding to skip class*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonfire1477 [/i]
[B]
Matt: You asked me how you did earlier. But I was rude and didn't answer, and it was because I was being selfish.

Matt: Hey this isn't easy. I wanted to say you did great. That, and...I'm sorry.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Nobility:You were not being selfish. Why do you think you were being selfish?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]Nobility:I did great? Wow, Matt. I really appreciate you saying that. *smile* *blush*

Matt: *still blushing* I guess I've never had anyone to talk to before the professor took me in. But I think Moon has made it clear she's not really interested. Anyway talking is good but I don't like talking about this subject much. *blushing more* I guess you should go on to class before the teacher gets too mad.

Nobility: Aren't you coming too?

Matt: I guess I will, I'm feeling better.

Nobility and Matt walk into the classroom and the teacher shoots them an angry look.

Matt: Sorry it was my fault we're late.

Teacher: Fine then, you can serve both of the detentions, now take your seats.

Nobility and Matt sit down.

Matt: *thinking* Yeah we'll see how the professor likes your detentions hehe* The teacher turns her back and continues the lecture writing on the board.

NPC: So why are you guys late? You weren't doing something I should report were you?

Matt extends the middle claw on one hand, then starts writing notes down.

Nobility:Well Matt, it really makes me feel good that you said those things, and now I must leave. I'll see you tommorrow.

[I]Silent Nobility walks a few paces, turns and waves. She blows Matt a kiss, blushes and turns a corner to her dorm.[/I]

Matt:*smile*

*getting bored in his room he decides to go see if matt wants to skip with him....*

*sneaks into matts classrom while the teacher is lecturing*

*matt looks at him and sees the bloody nose and black eye*

Sean: hey matt want to skip class...?...I need someone to teach me how to fight.....

[COLOR=royalblue]Moon: Yeah, me too. :naughty: *inwardly laughing her butt off*

Ms. Garbe: Fine! You two are excused from school for the rest of today, your parents will be recieving a note from your APs.

Moon: Parents...what parents?

Ms. Garbe: Ugh, b*stard child...

Moon: :demon: WHAT??!?!?

Siren: Don't press it, let's just go.

[i]In a white rage, Moon Chaser and Siren pack their backpacks, swing them on, and head out the doors. Once outside the school, Moon screams in absolute fury.[/i]

Siren: Ditto. Well..what now?

Moon: I'm gonna go study.[/COLOR]

[I]Nobility passes a note to Matt[/I]

Note:You didn't need to do that, aww how sweet! She might have to *casually* reschedule b/c a rain storm with intense lightning and hail is supposed to hit... the classroom... catch my drift?
~Nobility

Matt:*smile* Trickster

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Flying into the sky, Moon wheels around and looks at Siren.[/i]

Moon: Well, I need to graduate with a 4.0 this year, and I'm gonna get that cum laede if it kills me. I'm heading over to the library. You in?

Siren: Curse you for being a good influence on me. *sigh* I'm in.[/COLOR]

siren looks at the books with horror

moon: what's wrong?

siren: it's been years sence i looked at one of these...

moon: lol! well get used to it... if you hang with me this is where we'll be alot

siren: figures... ido you think they have a book on powers?? i wan't to try to find mine

Matt: *thinking* I'm a fighter. That's what I do. I'm not smart so why am I even here. I'll go with Sean.

Matt waits until the teacher turns her back again, then sneaks out.

Sean: So you'll teach me to fight?

Matt: Well, it won't happen over night but I'll give you something to go by.

Sean: Sweet!

Matt: Ok, the park should be a good place.

The two set their backpacks down and Matt shows Sean the basic fighting stance, Sanchin, and how to train himself.

Matt: I can't teach you everything. To trully be a great fighter, you have to know every move you make. That's why you have to decide what style works for you the best. I'm giving you only the basics, you've got to take it from there.

Sean: *puff puff* like that?

Matt: good your getting better.......ok now try this *shows him another basic punch*

*sean looks up as siren walks into the park*

*Sean attempts to performe the backhand but falls over off balance*

Matt: you gotta keep your balance even!!

Sean:*puff puff* sorry...i am exhausted....never worked so hard i my life!!!

Matt: take a break then.

While Sean is practicing his technique, Matt performs some Tai Chi to ease his mind. Stormwind flys in.

Sean: So you're skipping too?

Siren: Yeah, kinda. Couldn't stay in the library either, I came to train.

Matt: You're welcome to join us. I'm just trying to relax over here, but Sean is trying his technique. I'll bet he could use a sparring partner.

[color=crimson]*Ken goes into the library*

Ken: The hell.... Tolkien... *looks at a piece of paper*

Ken: JRR Tolkien... read all the books he ever wrote... write a report.... -____-...

*Ken skims the shelfs*

Ken: Tolk... Tolka... Tolke.... Tolkien... JA... JF.... JRR.... JRR Tolkien...

*Ken grabs a few books and sits down and starts to read*[/color]