Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
*Sean runs into Siren*

Sean: oh hey....I was just wondering around the beachhouse...

Siren:..ok

Sean:did you know ryan's missing? I wonder where he went...

Siren: I don't know...their is going to be a tornament...

Sean:..oh...*sigh*....I have a feeling I will lose....
  • Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=crimson][i]Ken wanders out onto the beach...[/i]

Ken: Hmmmmm.... To surf... or not to surf... that is the question...

[i]Ken grins[/i]

Ken: The answer is... Yes...

[i]Ken grabs his board and goes out into the sea[/i][/color]
Posted
[b][color=indigo]
Flies onto the beachhouse roof and transforms back into a human.

Anti: Well there you are Ryan where did you go? And why are you on the roof?

Ryan: Nothing I was just um....checking....um....to see if the roof was....stable. Yeah! I heard from other birds that there is a chance for rain tonight.

Anti: Birds?

Ryan: Nevermind...[/b][/color]
Posted
*Sean and Siren walk outside*

Sean:...ok....here he is Siren...*looks at the chart*...criag...no way in the world I will win gainst him...oh well...
Posted
Sean:not amusing....one second I am good and now I will get my head bashed in eh? *smirks*....Well I will just have to attempt to prove you wrong...
Posted
[b][color=indigo]

I don't want to fight in the tournament ok!

Ryan runs over to the shallow water and transforms into a bottle-nosed dolphine and swims off.[/b][/color]
Posted
Sean:...yeah....guess you will have to wait till the next round to fight then....*looks over at Siren*...so what do you want to do till the Pizza gets here....?*grins*....we could see how well those beds work....

Siren:SEAN!!!

Sean:kidding!!
Posted
Ryu: I'll edit the matches.

Match1: Sean and Andrew
Match2:Craig and Matt
Match3:Moon and Siren
Nobility auto advances.

Ryu: We Start in Three Minutes so go and get ready.

3 minutes Pass

Ryu: First up Sean and Andrew!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
[b][color=indigo]
transforms from badger into Human and watches from above floating in mid air.

Ryan: This should be good.[/b][/color]
Posted
Sean:...wish me luck....

*Sean walks out*

Sean(to himself):....ok just remember everything Matt taught you....and we got our Ace up our sleeve...but lets try and keep from using that till later....
Posted
[b][color=indigo]

Floats above. Reads Sean's mind. Hmmm.

Ryan:Hmmmmmmm. What the hell does he mean by " He has got the Ace up his sleeve?"

Ryan watches as Sean walks forth.[/b][/color]
Posted
Matt: I don't know if I should fight, I came here to get away from the fighting.

Craig: Ok, we'll understand......if you're scared to fight me.

Matt: Come again?

Craig: *mocking*Well since I am SO good, it's understandable that you would want to back out.

Matt: Oooooh, count me in. I'll show you what for even without my claws.

The two shoot playful glances at each other from afar.

Matt: Hey Ryan, come down here and have some fun why don't you? It may be a while before Andrew comes so why don't we play some frisbee!
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][i]Silently moving behind Craig, Moon quickly slips her arms around his waist.[/i]

Craig: :eek: Oh, it's you.

Moon: ;) Yep. And BTW, why does Nobility advance? I wanted to beat her.

Craig: Well......ask Ryu.

Moon: *glares at Ryu*

Ryu: What?

Moon: Why does Nobility autoadvance? It's not exactly fair for me.

Ryu: Naw, didn't want you to get hurt.

Craig/Matt: Oo...this is gonna be a good fight.

[i]Letting go of Craig, Moon Chaser's face glows a brilliant white and she clenches her fists in rage.[/i]

Moon: Didn't want me to GET HURT?!?!? :flaming:

Ryu: Oh please.....*waves hand dismissivly*

Siren: How many minutes do you give Ryu?

Craig: Three.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...