Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=crimson][i]Ken walks onto the beach and sits down to dry off... he sighs and is catious so he doesnt get attacked by a... Seagull... or... a bear... or... anything else[/i][/color]
  • Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[b][color=indigo][size=1]
Walks toward the beach stands in the shallow.
Ken notices Ryan there..
Ken: You!
Ken jumps up and lunges at Ryan.
Ryan dodges the lunge and Ken falls down on his head.
ryan: I am not here to fight nor kill. Just to talk.
Ken: talk! talk about what! the people u have killed or hurt!
Ryan: This isn't my fault!
Ken: Why of course it is your fault!
ryan: All I wanted was to get back at Anti, you and the rest of the mutants didn't hafta get involved.
Ken:.....but......
ryan: You know i am right. You guys still have the chance of getting uninvolved.
Ken walks off into the beachouse not telling anyone of his encounter with ryan.
ryan walks off.[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[b][color=indigo][size=1]
ryan: please move siren..
Siren: Not until you tell me!
Ryan: I am not going to tell ok! Go make out with your boyfriend Anti or what..Soon to be husband now?
Siren: What?
Ryan: Flies off into the sky.[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[b][color=indigo][size=1]
Ryan: Clears what up???
Siren: I dunno?
ryan: U dunno what?
siren: I dunno?
Ryan: so u dunno what right?
siren: i dunno?
Ryan: GOSH!!!![/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[I]Nobility wakes up and sees Matt with his head down, kneeling next to the bed. She remembers how badly Sean's face had been cut. [/I]

Nobility(weak voice):Baka...

Matt:Ah! Nobility your awake!

[I]Matt bends over and kisses Nobility. She pulls away[/I]

Nobility:Not, now... give them.... power....Sil....

[I]Matt looks at her with a mix of worry and confusion on his face. Nobility gets p.ssed, but is too weak to show it. Wavering, she lifts her hand and puts it on Matt's cheek. Thinking it's a caress Matt shuts his eyes. Nobiltiy digs her fingernails deep into his face. A drop of blood appears, but vanishes instantly. Matt gets wide eyed and races away to find Moon Chaser[/I]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][i]Moon Chaser stares at the brilliant red sun setting, and looks to the moon rising in the western sky.

Moon: Why is Ryan acting so ...evil...?[/i]

Matt: Moon!

Moon: What is it? *stands up*

Matt: Nobility said she wanted to see Sil. And..you're Sil...right?

Moon: Yes. I was called Sil once.

Matt: Come on! *drags her to Nobility's room*

Moon: *leans over Nobility's bed* I'm here. What is it that you want?

Nobility: Sil....[/COLOR]
Posted
Matt waits outside the door impatiently. He quickly heals the nail marks on his cheek, then stares into the sky.

Matt: Where are you you cowardly imp. YOU HEAR ME! I'M COMING FOR YOU RYAN!

Matt reaches into a compartment and pulls out his shotgun. He grabs some binoculars and finds a hiding spot in some shrubbery. He watches the sea gulls and looks for Ryan, but to no avail...yet.

Matt: Nobility......
Posted
*Sean walks outside seeing Ryan and Siren*

Sean:......

[I]What's This[/I]

*Sean stands on the beachouse doorway*

[I].......grrrrr.....[/I]

Sean:......

*Sean looks up as Ryan notices him*

Sean:.....*Sean returns Ryan's stare....not getting pissed but not looking forgiving*

[I]I know why he did this....but how he came about it....If it had only been me....I woulda forgivin easyer....now...I am not sure[/I]

Sean:.......
Posted
Nice to see someone helping the leader..........
--------------------------------------------------------
Craig lies on the beach, bleeding badly after the 'seagull' attack.

Craig: D@mn...... that....... bastard....... I'll fu.cking...... kill him.......

Craig crawls along the beach, a trail of blood following him.

Craig: Man.... I'm ........ feeling........ lightheaded........

Craig still traies to crawl along, when he passes out from loss of blood.
Posted
oops! sorry...

``````````````

siren: figure it out... i'll be back..

siren teleports and finds craig on the beach bloody

siren: not you too!!

she picks him up telepathicly and carries him to the beach house
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Ken stands on the beach... Confused...

His hair blows in the wind...[/i]

Ken: (talking to himself...)Actually... I have to get involved with everything... Wheather it's Revenge... or not.....[/color]
Posted
GOD! I can't believe none of you have thought of this yet!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

[I]Nobility looks up at Moon Chaser[/I]

Nobility(weakly):Sil.... Matt... heal...

Moon:What?

Nobility:damn it... find... Siren....

[I]Moon flies off and finds Siren. Moon notices that Craig is floating in the air[/I]

Moon:CRAIG! Oh my god!

Siren:I'm sorry... for what he did

Moon:Just.. just.. go see Nobility

[I]Siren runs into Nobility's room[/I]

Nobility: please... my mind... cant talk... help

[I]Understanding, Siren puts her hand on Nobility's forehead and speaks for Nobility[/I]

Siren(sounding just like Nobility):Use Matt. Get Sil to absorb his healing power. Give it to Sean, Ken, and the others. Not me. I'll be fine. Hurry

[I]Siren snaps her eyes open and runs off after Moon[/I]

Siren:Moon!!!!!! Oh my god! We're such idiots!!

[I]Siren grabs moon by the gloved wrist and pulls her away to find Matt[/I]

Nobility(weakly):Hurry...
Posted
Okay, you obviously haven't thought this through. Moon touching Matt would give HER the healing ability. She would be able to heal faster, and only her. She couldn't heal us, or transfer that ability onto us.
-----------------------------------------

Moon places Craig on his bed, and she kisses him. A tear rolls down her face as she looks on at Craig's motionless body. Craig slowly opens his eyes.

Craig: Oh........ where........ am I?

Moon: You okay now Craig... you've lost a lot of blood.

Craig: D@mn those......... seagulls.

Moon: Wha???

Craig: Noodles, he sent........... thousands of..... seagulls..... stabbing me.

Moon: Shhh..... ssshhhh, save your energy.

Craig: I gotta........... get back.......... out there.

Moon: NO! Your way to weak, you've lost too much blood.

Craig: I gotta........ go........ my team....... are probably....... fighting...... Noodles.

Moon: No, Noodles has clamed down a bit.

Craig: I.......... see.........
Posted
After waiting a while, Matt gets board and decides to check on Nobility. He walks into the room and puts away his shotgun. He walks to Nobility's bedside and kneels next to her, caresing (sorry for spelling) her cheek.

Matt: I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you. I've failed you. But it won't happen again. I'm going to do him in for hurting you and everyone else!

Nobility stirs in her bed.

Matt: I won't make my mistakes again. I'm going to protect you this time. I'll be right here.....always.

Matt takes a seat next to her bed and readies his shotgun again.
Posted
*Sean looks at Siren*

Sean:.....and do you know...?....or shall I tell you...?.....I would forgive him...

*Sean looks back at Ryan with his gaze*

Sean:...if it had only been me....now...I am not sure...
Posted
*Sean looks back at Siren*

Sean:...so you don't know....?

Sean:...with the rest of you guys he has no problem....with me he does...because....because he is jelous((sp??))...he dosn't like me....because you like me...thats why he attacked me....and he proubably wouldn't have touched the others if they hadn't gotten involved...

*Sean stares at the ground*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...