Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Matt: Nothing will ever hurt you again.

Matt holds Nobility close. He then thinks that this is the reason why Ryan hurt them, except he wanted Siren and not Nobility.

Matt: We've got to find Ryan Ken and Andrew some girls.
Posted
Question.. where exatly the hell are we currently located????
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]Nobility sees Ken sneaking back into his room over Matt's shoulder[/I]

Nobility:HEY STOP!!

Ken:ACK! DONT HURT ME!!!

[I]Ken races into his room and slams the door just as Nobility reaches it.[/I]

Nobility:Rrrrrrrrrrr

Matt:Hey calm down... we'll get him out sometime... but in the mean time... our room is empty...

[I]Matt grabs Nobility's wrist and pulls her into the room. He locks the door and lays her on the bed.[/I]

um...

[I]The post ends [/I]
Posted
[COLOR=seagreen]Ooo..........the beach just got alot hotter.............HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Okay.....it's not that funny, I'll admit...
~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=purple]Moon: *sigh* If only he would get over his jealousy. He could've been good............it's at the root of all his problems.

Craig: Wow.......he's sure had it rough...

Moon: Yeah, he's had it about as bad as I have.

Craig: What's your story?

Moon: It's not a pleasant one, I don't want to talk about it right now, but I'll tell you soon.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonfire1477 [/i]
[B]I don't think I'd be that agressive....but i guess take it or leave it
:devil: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]Alright............this is interesitng.................are you going to leave it at that or do we get the perverted details?[/COLOR]
Posted
Details!!.............................................................J/k
----------
*Sean walks back into his room*

Sean:......jealousy.....*nods to himself*....didn't even know....

*Sean sits down on his bed*

Sean:.....*Sean lays back and stares at the roof*
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Mmmm............good idea...............Lol, I think I'll wait until tomorrow, when Craig's online and can blush at it all.[/COLOR] :laugh:
Posted
Noises come from the room next door. ***********and*******then they***********next************after that********whoa!*********thump*.

Matt walks outside the door with a large cigar in his mouth and watches the horizon.:devil:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me know if that offended anyone and I'll edit it. You get to go next Moon.:devil:
Posted
heh...poor poor Craig....ummm wait...*tremebles in fear*
----------------------
Sean:.....and what if I...?*Sean lays back in thought*

Sean:...don't even consider that...Ryan made his choice....

*Sean nods to himself*

Sean:......

*Sean looks over at Siren as she walks in*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]LOL, you're a naughty kitty Matt.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

:devil: We'll see what kind of kitty you are tomorrow! If I posted that you need to as well!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonfire1477 [/i]
[B]

:devil: We'll see what kind of kitty you are tomorrow! If I posted that you need to as well! [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]Mm...*twirls tail* you ain't seen nothing yet boy...;) BTW, if you're 14 Sean, don't you think that's slightly young to be sleeping with a girl that's 15?[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=seagreen]Mm...*twirls tail* you ain't seen nothing yet boy...;) BTW, if you're 14 Sean, don't you think that's slightly young to be sleeping with a girl that's 15?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

BUSTED!
Posted
14!?!...hmms....did I make Sean that old....better go check...and no I don't think I would be to young *cackles*

*edit* Victory is MINE!!! Sean is 15 !! HAHA */edit*
Posted
[b][color=indigo][size=1]
OOC: Um I think it was page 47 or 48 that Craig posted that i pleaded to stay on the team. Well, I wouldn't plead, and why would u consider me to still be on the team??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sits on the cliff watching down on the beach and the beachouse.
Ryan thinking:*It isn't about jealousy that has caused all of this...For they have no clue what they talk about.*
Ryan talks to Craig in his mind:* So, you and your little pow-wow what you call a team are against me...Fine...
Craig: You made your choice...
Ryan: Oh yes...I made my choice a long time ago..Don't remember?? Your memory isn't that good..The original X-Men RPG I was evil then....My last post said that I would return..That i did... I don't want you Craig, you can try to kill me but all I want is Sean, not you.....Back off now!!!!!
*The connection is closed..*
Ryan sits on the point of the cliff watching down...[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
Why exactly should I be blushing......... have I missed something....... if Moon wants some, I'm quite hapy to give her some. :devil:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Craig: If your after Sean Ryan, then your picking a fight with all of us.

Moon: What'd you say?

Craig: Eh....... oh....... nothin.

Moon: Whatever, lets go.

Moon drags him into their room. Craig sticks his thumb up to Andrew as he is dragged in.

Craig: SCORE!!!
Posted
siren sits down on the bed at looks at sean

siren: all this is my fault isen't it... i mean it's because of me that ryan's mad at you and the teasm is falling apart because of that...
Posted
WOW!! You guys have pervy minds! Especially you Raiha! And he's MY SEX KITTY!!!! Thank you very much. But um, yu guys are really pervy, I was thinking more along the 'making-out' genre than well... :eek: but hey... I'll play along.
`````````````````````````````
[I]Nobility walks out of the room and wipes an odd white goo off her face. She re-buttons her pants and smiles as the natural wind ruffles her hair.[/I]

Nobility:That was fun... but...

Matt:BUT?! WHAT?! NO WAY! I THOUGHT IT WAS AWE-

Nobility: *giggle* not what I meant, words can't decribe! It's just... I think we made a bad impression. Craig and Moon are old enough, but.... Sean and Siren...

Matt:Oh yeah, well, they're too young and besides... they couldn never even come CLOSE to that!!

Nobility:True, very true...

[I]Matt and Nobility boith start laughing.[/I]
Posted
[color=crimson]*Arches eyebrow* This is kinda funny... haha...
~~~
[i]Ken grins slightly[/i]

Ken: Well... Seems most everyone is... [b][i]really[/i][/b] enjoying themselves...

[i]He laughed and turned and looked out onto the ocean... with nothing to do....[/i][/color]
Posted
[I]Nobility looks at Matt. A mischevious grin spreds across her face. She puts her hand on his arm, because due to, [B]previous[/B] , events, he is shirtless and in his boxers.[/I]

Nobility:Heh, we should hook up Kitty and Ken... watcha think?

Matt:Yeah, that'd be good

Nobility?:Hehehe...

[I]Nobility runs off and pulls Ken out of his room as Matt brings Shadowcat 'round the corner. She is holding tightly onto Matt's arm and Matt has several new lip marks on his face in neon pink. Nobility is wearing crimson lipstick.[/I]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...