OtakuBoards

X-men RPG (play)

Yoda

Matt begins running round Andrew insanely fast!

Matt: Ya can't hit me if ya can't catch me!

Andrew I wouldn't count on it!

Andrew fires some ice spikes where Matt is running and he stops just before he is impaled! Andrew quickly punches him in the face while he is distracted and he fles across the room and hits the wall.

Matt: *grunts*What a right!

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson][i]Ken sat outside bored to death....[/i]

Ken: Oi.....

[i]Ken threw a rock into the bushes and heard a loud thunk[/i]

Ken: Thunk? the hell... dirt doesnt thunk...

[i]Ken walked over and cpiked up a large metal object and lookd at it... It read:

[b]Mutants dont belong... by the time you realize what this is it will be too late.....[/b][/i]

Ken: ****...

[i]Ken dropped the bomb and ran... it exploded sending Ken flying....[/i][/color]

[color=indigo][size=3]
*Ryan changes into a Grizzly Bear and slashes Bishop across the face sending him through multiple sand dunes*
*Ryan runs toward Craig into the mansion*
Ryan: Who the hell is this Bishop dude?!
Craig: What the?!
Ryan: Craig come out here now!!!
*Craig and Ryan run out toward where Bishop stnads glaring at Ryan*
Bishop: Boy! Now you gonna die!!!
*Moon appears behind Bishop sticking her hand on his back draining some of his power. He feints.*
Moon: You didn't think that you guys would leave to all of the fun without me...
Craig: That's my girl!
Moon: Let's take him back to the Pro. so he can run some tests..
Craig watches as Ryan walks off down the shore..
Craig: Hey Ryan...
Ryan: Yeah...
Craig: I have decided as the group to let you back on the team only one one condition, if there is any evil that you feel getting into you you tell me so we can get it out before anything happens..
Ryan: Thanxx..
Craig: So I guess you need to go to the machine to get a 2nd power since you only have your aniaml one left...
*Ryan and Craig walk to the machine*
*Ryan walks into the machien and there is a flash*
Ryan: Awesome!
Craig: What?
Ryan: Watche..
*Ryan starts to gritt his teeth as he turns into steel...
Ryan: Colossus at last!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: Um does anyoen have Colossus???? IF they do I will change it..[/color][/size]

Andrew has Colossuses power.
------------------------------------------------------
Craig and Moon walk back into the mansion, and sit down again.

Prof X: Okay Moon, now you will learn of Craig's past.

Prof X transfer's the info from Craig into Moon. All she see's is a small blue furry boy running through the streets, his tail trailing behind, with people shooting at him. Even his parents.

Matt slices the huge icicle into shards which melt on the ground. He turns to face Andrew.

Matt: Not bad.

His body suddenly turns metallic and silver. He rushes at Andrew so fast he can't be traced by human eyes. Andrew flies into the far wall from a ramming shouder from Matt. As Andrew gets up, Matt charges again with extended claws. With lightning speed, he stops with his claws an inch from Andrews face and smiles.

Matt: I win this round.

He retracts his claws and his body turns to normal. Andrew wipes the sweat from his brow and relaxes.

Matt: I'm hitting the shower, I don't want to be all smelly when I see Nobility again. :toothy:

*Bishop comes to in a white room. He is strapped to a medical bed with many plugs monitering his vitals. He is shirtless, and his gun and vest lye on a table by the door.*

Bishop - Grrrrr, blast those medling children. I can't beleve I let my guard down like that.

*Bishop struggles to break free of his bonds.*

Kind voice - Do not try and struggle friend, you are in good hands.

Bishop - WHat? WHo said that!?

*A bald man in a wheel chair comes out of the shadows.*

Bishop - Professor Xavier.

Prof X - So, I see you know who I am Bishop. And I see that you where tellng the truth, but I can not beleve that Ryan would do such a thing.

Bishop - But....how?

Prof X - Remember friend, I am a psycic.

Bishop - Right. Well now that you know who I am, how about letting me out of these thing.

Prof X - Of course.

*The Binds of the table become unlatched.*

Prof X - Now, let us go to the war room, and we will explain your pressance to the others.

*The Professor sets out a mental call to all X-Men.*

Prof X - [I]ALL X-MEN, ASSEMBLE IN THE WAR ROOM EMEDIATLY![/I] Now Bishop, I you will follow me.

*The two leave the med lab, Bishop grabs his gun and vest on the way out, donning both.*

siren: i hope so... i don't wan't to have nightmares forever... a lady once said to me " poor child... you've been cursed with the powers of the might-happen... be strong" i get it now... it's the possible future... what might happen... but why?

[I]Sean nods[/I]

Sean:...I don't know....but maybe we can find out....

[I]Sean recieves the Proffesors calls[/I]

Sean:...come on...the professor wants us in the war room...

[I]Sean takes Siren's hand and the two walk off to the War room[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]all i know is he traveled back in time somehow from a possible future to kill one of the x-men because he distroyed the future [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]So he's a Time Jumper..................wonderful......:rolleyes:[/COLOR]

What the hell........... we are still in Florida....... how the hell we have a danger room and a 'war' room I will never know.
Also, I think Bishop can shoot projectiles from his hands, much like Jubilee...........
Also, Akira, you can't just say 'fire power', you would have to have either the powers of the human torch or Piro.

Walks into the War room and sees Bishop

Bishop: YOU!!

Bishop attacks Ryu

Pro.X: Bishop, What is the meaning of this.
Bishop: He helped Ryan.

Just then, the others walk in and break up the fight.

Xavier: Ok, now I can explain about Bishop's being here.
Bishop to Ryan & Ryu: I still don't trust you two.

hmmm... i'll just post what happened after ryan met bishop...

~~~~~~~~`

moon and ryan come up dragging bishop

pro.x: we need to get back to the mantion... siren?

siren: yes professer?

pro.x: i want you to try and teleport us...all of us back to the mantion

siren pales but holds out her hands... everyone gathers and a hazy blue aura surrounds her... they blink and they are at the mantion... siren passes out and everyone goes about their bisness for three days and that puts us where we are... if i need to change it let me know

Bishop has the ability to absord any attack and use the power to fire a blast from his hands. In his time there is the technology to travel through time
------------------------------------------------------
Andrew enters the war room dressed only in a towel.

Andrew: I was in the shower! of all times to call!

[I]Nobility recieves the call from Professor Xaiver.[/I]

Nobility:Oh my god, c'mon! Can't a girl get some sleep!

[I]Nobility growls and falls through the bed. She whines, stands up through the bed, and throws on a silk slip dress.[/I]

Nobility:Must learn to control that...

[I]Nobility walks through several walls into the... um... danger room?[/I]

Matt, Craig, Andrew, Ryu, Bishop, Ken: :wow: Slip dress... :love:

Nobility: eh heh heh heh

Moon Chaser, Siren: :flaming:

Nobility: Sorry! So um, why are we here anyways? I was sleeping.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]What the hell........... we are still in Florida....... how the hell we have a danger room and a 'war' room I will never know.
Also, I think Bishop can shoot projectiles from his hands, much like Jubilee...........
Also, Akira, you can't just say 'fire power', you would have to have either the powers of the human torch or Piro. [/B][/QUOTE]

Correction, Bishop has the ability to absorb all forms of kinetic energy, they reroute it as energy blasts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Bishop shruggs the X-Men off of him.*

Bishop - Well since noone knows what I am talking about, than I had better explain. My name is Bishop. I am an X - Man from the future. In the future, that man *points at Ryan* had caused a mutant revolt beyond any ever seen before. This riot allowed for an evil beyond anyother ever seen to come into power, an ancient being known as Apocolypse. That is why i have come back to your time, to stop this from happening.

Ryan - Hes lying, theres no way I would do this. I already told him that my evil half if loose and he must have done it.

Bishop - A likely story. Than how come when I gave you the chance to prove it to me, you turned into an animal and attacked me.

Ryan - I didn't beleve you.

Bishop - Well, this poses a problem doesn't it.

Prof X - That is correct. For you see, Bishop is telling the truth. I read his mind. And so is Ryan. So, inorder to stop this from happening, we must stop Ryan's evil half.

Ryan - But whenever anything hurts him, I am hurt too.

Prof X - Yes, this poses a great problem.

Bishop - I don't see why. I'll just go kill this evil half of your.

Nobility - That could kill Ryan too.

Bishop - What is the life off one to millions.

*With that, Bishop heads out of the mansion.*

[color=indigo][size=3]
OOC: I gotta power! Beast...I get huge and I am like pure muscle. I can also walk up walls and upside down...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryan gets huge and muscular and wlaks up the wall and then upside down then jumps down right infront of Bishop. Punches him in the face and knocks him out..
Ryan: He is really getting on my nerves. Who does he think he is? Just comes from the future and thinks he can tell us what to do..
Ryan walks outside and then up the wall onto the roof to think..[/color][/size]