OtakuBoards

X-men RPG (play)

Yoda

Alice:Growl. This is starting to bother meeeee.... no offense to Snow, but, Bishop is taking the role of Craig in a sense... or Sean... Did you, Snow, read a few pages back that the REASON Ryan has been attacking lies in the relationship between Sean and Siren? I realize how much of a pain in the *** it must be to read through 60 some-odd not pages.. but to understand the concept of this RPG fully, thats what ya gotta do.. This stands for Akira too. Craig and Ryan and Sean and Ryan were the biggies in the enemy category (that was so gay) but i REALLY don't think there is a need for the enemy list to be..
Ryan and Craig
Ryan and Sean
Ryan and Bishop
WHERE DOES IT END?! Will [I]somebody[/I] be a [I]friend[/I] to Ryan?! how about you Akira? Anybody! And since when did Akira and Snow have the freedom to join *snaps fingers* like that? If i remember correctly, Gold-Angewomon had a tough time joining... she doesnt participate anymore, but, ya' understand where I'm comin' from? Sure, all the better for there to be more team members.. but... now we have to learn all about Bishop and all about Akira. I'm probably not alone in saying that this is going to be a hassel. For cripes sake... I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT SEAN AND SIREN'S POWERS ARE! Don't get me wrong though.. I welcome you Snow, I welcome you Akira... but please... *pleads to Craig* can we draw the line now? NO more people joining? It was really working well for me when you came up with the ideas and the battles sequences and we played along. can we [I]PLEASE[/I] go back to that?!

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobility:Grr.. I am so going to bed. Now we know. Bishop hates Ryan, join the club. Ryan destroys some town or somethng in the future over Siren. Peachy. Now I'm going to bed.

[I]Nobility walks through the nearest wall in the direction of her room.[/I]

Matt: :eek: what was that about?

Moon Chaser:Pms probably

[I]Nobility sticks her head through the wall and shoots a lightning bolt and Moon's feet.[/I]

Nobility:No it isn't. I'm tired. I'm cranky. I'm going to bed. Sorry professor, but I'm going to bed!

[I]Nobility disappears through the wall again and goes into her room. She lays on her bed, and falls through.[/I]

Nobility:Know what? f*ck that. I'll sleep here.

[I]Nobility reaches through the bed, grabs a blanket, covers herself, rolls over, and goes to sleep.[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][color=indigo][size=3]
I have friends!! Me and Craig are friends and me and Ryu! Remember I am good again but my other half is bad.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

:wow: Oh... um.. oops.. my bad...
wait...
YOUR OTHER HALF?!

*holds head and screams*

TOO CONFUSING!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

*pant* *pant*

[I]Nobility rolls over and hits her head on the bottom of the bed.She rubs her head and stands up and walks through the bed over to her mirror. She glances at the clock.[/I]

Nobility:AACK! 8:30!!!!!! OMG!! :eek: I'll be late for the danger room session! aaaaaaa!!

[I]Nobility walks through her closet and changes into her, uh, "X-uniform" such corniness.. sorry.. She flies through the walls, having no time to walk, and lnads in the danger-room where everyone is already waiting for her. They gawk at her.[/I]

Everyone: *gawk*

Nobility:WHAT?!

Moon Chaser:How good of a hold do you have on your new power?

Nobility:Fine, why?

Moon Chaser:Because you kinda, walked through the walls, and your clothes..

Nobility: :eek: WHAT?!

[I]Nobility looks down and sees herself wearing nothing[/I]

Matt: :tasty: :eek: :love:

[I]Nobility flies through the walls and barricades herself in her room.[/I]

[I]Nobility walks through the nearest wall, face streaked with tears, checking several times that she's still fully clothed, and stands next to Ryan.[/I]

Nobility:I agree!!

Pro:Odd, and here I was thinking that you liked that set back of her power Ryan.

Nobility: :eek: what!

[I]Nobility bursts into tears and runs back through the walls into her room.[/I]

Matt:Proffessor!

Pro:It was supposed to be a joke, I will appologize when she comes cak out.

Moon Chaser:Why not just do it telepathically?

Pro:Because I've hurt her feelings rather badly and I should make it up to her in person.

[I]Nobility hugs herself and hears a knock on her door.[/I]

Nobility:GO AWAY!!

Matt:Nobility, it's me

Nobility:Matt?

Matt:Yeah, open the door.

[I]Nobility gets up and runs to the door. She un-locks it and throws herslef into Matt's arms crying.[/I]

Nobility:It was horrible! I don't believe I made such a fool of myself!

Matt:Hey, it's okay.

[I]Nobility continues to cry into Matt's chest.[/I]

[COLOR=seagreen]Moon: Well then.......I'm going to bed.

Craig: What about Bishop?

Moon: He's not my problem. And the Professor can deal with it.

[i]Slowly walking to her room, Moon Chaser lies down on her bed, and quickly falls alseep......... In her dreams, she begins to see white swirling mist.....which parts and forms a large white eagle...

Moon: ....what the...?

Eagle: Ride the wind Moon. Use your power.....farewell...

The dream fades away, and Moon Chaser falls asleep again...[/i][/COLOR]

Ryu walks outside and jumps on the roof, when Ryan sneaks up on him

Ryan: Ryu, how come you didnt get a 2nd power.
Ryu: I dont know. I'm too confused with everything else, I haven't found time to do anything.
Ryan: Go ahead and try it. I'll bet you get somone like Cable.

Ryu walks into the machine. FLASH!!! Ryu walks out the same.

Ryu: I don't feel any different.

Ryu walks over to a tree and barely leans against it when it suddenly falls over and Ryu's muscles increase rapidly

Ryan: :wow: You must have gotten Sabertooth's powers.
Ryu: This is so cool. Oh, right, well I'm going swimming.

Ryu runs into his room gets changed and goes swimming

i thought noone could take sabertooth's power...*shruggs* i dunno... but this is going pretty well and all (except for it being confusing) mabye we should start another one or start over... don't anyone bite my head off now... it's just an idea

Nobility:I'm sick of feeling sorry for myself. Let's go out! My club this time. Xtremes.

Matt:Yeah, alright, sure, why not

[I]Nobility goes back into her room to dress and Matt walks away to tell people about the club.[/I]

Matt:Hey Craig! Me and Nobility are going to Xtremes, you in?

Craig:As long as it isn't any pop sh*t, I'm in

[I]Nobility walks through the nearest wall.[/I]

Nobility:Um, actually, it's all Trance music

Craig:Alright, why not, but, what about Bishop?

Nobility:Not my problem, let's go!

[I]Matt notices what Nobility is wearing. A pair of black leather bellbottoms with red laces up the sides. Nobility is also wearing a pair of knee high leather boots. Her bellbottoms have a fire pattern around the hem of the bottom. She is wearing a black leather strapless tube top, also adorned with fire around the bottom of it. She has a leather band around her arm and a spiked dog collar around her neck. [/I]

Matt: :eek:

Moon Chaser: :blueshift: show off

Matt:Are you sure you want to wear that, I mean, where did you get it.

Nobility:Yeah I'm going to wear it. I thought you'd be happy. I got it while we were down in Florida. Besides, it comes with bondage extras, for when we come back to the mansion. :raspberry:

Matt: :devil:

[color=indigo][size=3]
*Stands on the roof with Ryu, looking down at the ocean*
Ryan: I can't wait to leave..
Ryu: What? You want to leave the X-Men!?
Ryan: Yes...Not because of the people, I mean everyoen here is my friend, but I want to get back to my girl Videl....
Ryu: I understand..Thinking abotu leaving anytime soon?
Ryan: I dunno...It is a possibility, but i am not sure.
*Ryan start to walk away*
Ryan: If you guys find my not in my bed one morning then you know I have gone....
*Ryan walks downt he wall back into his room*[/color][/size]

I'm just going to ignore all the useless suggestions.
-----------------------------------------------------
Craig goes into Moon's room and wakes her up.

Craig: Hey Moon, we're going clubbing.....

Moon: *Yawns* Okay..... sure.

Craig goes into his room, and picks up a pair of jeans.

Craig: These really would look better ripped....

Craig raises his hand, and several spikes fly straight through the jeans.

Craig: Much better...........

Craig finds a amsll plastic bag on the floor, with some white powder inside.

Craig: I wish Ken would stop leaving his stuff in here..........

Craig sneezes, and the powder goes everywhere..... Craig inhales some of it.....

Craig: Ah, pretty colours.... :hippy:

Ryu: Ryan, Wait. There is a way to stop your other half.
Ryan: Really! Tell me.
Ryu: I know it sounds like a suicide mission but Magneto has a way.
Ryan: Magneto!! Are you nuts, he'd kill us. But, If it can stop my other, I'll go.
Ryu: We'll go. I'm going to.

Ryu and Ryan get changed into their X-man suits and get to the Blackbird. Ryan sets the coordinates while Ryu starts to take off. When Ryu and Ryanget their they are welcomed by Rampage, but Ryu captures him as Magneto and the brotherhood walk ot.

Magneto: What is the meaning of this? What do you want?
Ryu: Your help. I'll exchange Rampage for your help.
Magneto: Fine, you-points to Ryu- Come with me.

Magneo and Ryu leave.

[I]Sean looks up at Siren[/I]

Sean: ok sleep well....Matt count me out...I don't feel like clubbing....and I got an essey I gotta do before break is over...

Matt: ok...

[I]Sean walks up to his room and sits down to get to work[/I]

Sean:ugh...I hate essays....lets see....

Instead of making another thread, let's just improve this one. More enemies maybe, less sex and club hopping. Just another suggestion, but we have strayed from the original idea.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matt puts his arm around Nobility and gives her a kiss on her cheek.

Matt: I'm kind of worn out, I don't know if I should go.

Nobility: Oh, you're coming alright.

Matt: *playfully* Or what?

Nobility's eyes attract small charges of electricity.

Matt: :D That's why I love you!

[COLOR=royalblue]Moon: *sits up in bed* Well...that's nice...I guess I'll finish this book then...

[i]Moon Chaser picks up [u]Chase the Sun[/u] and continues to read through it....then, several hours later, glances at the clock...[/i]

Moon: *yawn* ...:sleep:[/COLOR]

You want a new enemy? I'll give you a new enemy! You want a new beginning, I AM THE NEW BEGINNING. After we go clubbing, then we get a new enemy. After you lot decided to kill someone who is invincible.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Craig, Moon and Andrew get into Craig's E-type Jaguar. Craig drives off at amazing speed.

Craig: What the hell is this 'trance' music anyway?

Andrew: Trance my ***! We want Metallica!!!

Moon: I hear that!!

Craig: Well, lets give this a chance.....

Andrew::mrt: I suppose so..........