OtakuBoards

What happens at your lunch table???

Ice Dragon v2

at my school we have three rows. row one- the jocks, preps, and semipreps. row two- just he middle, not prep but not the other one. row three- the "scrodes", aka people that don't take showers. it is nastie at that table. i normaly sit on row one or row two. i have never sat at row three adn hope i never will. that is the way my school is at lunch.

[SIZE=1]Well... England is very different, I bring my own lunch, and eat it at morning break whilst walkin around with my mates, then I scrounge money off of a person and go buy some stuff from the canteen....
...PS. What is the frik a freshman?[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]...PS. What is the frik a freshman?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]A freheman is a student who has completed 8 years of school and are working on their 9th. A sophomore has completed 9 years, a Junior has completed 10 years, and a senior (wait for it...) has completed 11 years of school in the US, and are on their last year of high school.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]hehehe,I sit at a table of 6 hyper active girls!man,we're yelling out eachother's secrets and making fun of people,and talking talking talking,it's so confusing! [/B][/QUOTE]

haha, i through stuff at tables like that. Recently I got 4 hours of saturday detention for throwing a half full bottle of coke. It was hilarious the way they reacted

Hmm well our lunchroom is huge. Its divided, from: The geeks, losers, pimps ( im there ) , and middle. It never broke out in any food fight. But i have fought someone there... Beat them bad.

I don't have a lunch table... If I wanted to sit at a lunch table, I'd get to sit down at about the end of lunch period.

I just sit out in the gym. I'm like the head of the nerdy group. And boy I wish I wasn't. I guys that hang around with me are EXTREMELY annoying. Fo' shizzle.

They always sit around me... No matter where I sit...:bawl:

My table is comprised of 6 cheerleaders, 2 other football players, myself, and my best friend Jarvis. However, I sometimes sit at the two person tables with my X girlfriend, Leslie. But, only sometimes. Conversation at my table is dominated by the cheerleaders. Thus, gossip is the topic-of-choice for my table. Jarvis and myself may discuss martial arts occasionally, but, for the most part, the guys stay silent and just comment on what the girls say every now and then...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]My table is comprised of 6 cheerleaders, 2 other football players, myself, and my best friend Jarvis. However, I sometimes sit at the two person tables with my X girlfriend, Leslie. But, only sometimes. Conversation at my table is dominated by the cheerleaders. Thus, gossip is the topic-of-choice for my table. Jarvis and myself may discuss martial arts occasionally, but, for the most part, the guys stay silent and just comment on what the girls say every now and then...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hey, stop giving us cheerleaders a stereotype of being gossipy...because my friends sure aren't :)

Hehe, but anyway, I pity you poor boy...girls who gossip are annoying. Though I assume you enjoy it...[/color]