OtakuBoards

What happens at your lunch table???

Ice Dragon v2

[color=darkblue]Weird topic but its a start after my 1 month break.
As you would know, lunch is the best time for all students. But my lunch table is very, very different and [size=1]evil[/size]:devil: :devil: :devil:
For a start, my table is divided up into two sections which may sound crazy. The extreme left is the good and clean side (that's where pratically no one sits). In the middle is where you have a choice in going to the light or the other way. Now really, I don't have to explain on what the extreme right is. But if you have no idea, its pure evil. HOLY ****!!! It's not even funny on the jokes and insults they make. No offense to anybody (and I mean everybody) but its so cruel they make jokes on the crippled and the handicapped. It's so evil that my friend is turning to the evil side. If you sat down with us, you're probably going to leave after the first day. I do laugh at some of the jokes but still, its not the way on how I expected my lunch table was going to be If you're wondering on where I sit, I sit on the middle, I mean the exactly on the middle.
Ask yourself this:
Will your lunch table ever be split up into two sides???[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B][color=darkblue] No offense to anybody (and I mean everybody) but its so cruel they make jokes on the crippled and the handicapped[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]That's really sad. Tell them to get a life. They probably get that attitude from their parents, but still...so freakin' stupid...[/color]

[SIZE=1]Lol, ok, for starters, I don't sit with enough people to take up both sides of the table. I only sit with two other people, both of which I don't really want to sit with in the first place. This one guy, I went to grade school with, is a HUGE pervert, so we always end up talking about sex, sperm, animals mating, neuter, spaid, etc. Oh, and he's in Human Growth and Developement this semester, so you can guess what kinda stuff he shows us at lunch. It's funny sometimes, like today we somehow got onto the topic of my dog and mating, and I said that he's a Cocker Spaniel (which he is), but we had him neutered so I guess he's just a Spaniel now, lol. That just came out, I didn't even know what I said until I said it. It was pretty funny. But ya, I'd much rather talk about something else though.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]That's really sad. Tell them to get a life. They probably get that attitude from their parents, but still...so freakin' stupid...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=darkblue]I wish i could, but I hang out with these people. But I don't make those kind of jokes. I mean, man, its pure evil. We even call that side of the table the 2nd dimension of hell. I ask them this question: Why do you go to church???[/COLOR]

My table is wicked!!:devil: :devil: We don't make fun of anybody besides eachother, but it is all fun and games. But I mean we do every single thing they tell us not to! Like yesterday we started a food fight! Oh boy..I am still getting yelled at right now...sheesh! Lol..! Its quiet fun!

:EDIT: Oh and no we are not split :EDIT:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Lunch? Oy, vey....

Well, I sit with my buddies [and I use the term loosely!] from Drama.

And we speak of many strange and wonderful [well, mostly just strange] things....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

how starnge are we talking here??
sci fi or just gossip strange??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]

how starnge are we talking here??
sci fi or just gossip strange?? [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Not gossip....but almost everything else..... We're a strange lot....[/FONT]

My lunch table will never be divided in half because i don't eat lunch or have a lunch table. I hate going to our cafeteria because it full of (usually stupid) people, not to mention the odor of our school lunch...but i guess thats public school for you. Why do people pay 1 dollar to eat garbage? And when they make spam musubi they don't even use real spam, they use luncheon meat. How disgusting is that. And it's half cooked!

My lunch table is actually pretty cool. We did used to sit at this big huge round table and see how many people we could fit at it. It was really funny. And me and Anna used to sit there and laugh really hard at everything and just sing and quote movies. One time at the table I was drinking and I had to laugh and I ended up with Minute Maid red soda coming out of my nose. Talk about painful. But it was really funny and everyone still laughs about it because I dove under the table. Now we sit at a small quiet table where me and Anna are really obnoxious as others stare is awe...:therock:

[color=deeppink]Ah yes, anyway, I had to settle my anger about those stupid kids that Ice sits with (no offense, Icee D :) )

Lunch. Great time of the day yes. We have round tables as well, but they have attached seats so we can only fit 8 people there I think.

But we're a big group of senior girls who like to reminisce about years gone by and usually end up laughing quite loudly. We're surrounded by sophomores...they're annoying ^_^ This one table insists on throwing stuff at us...oooh we give them the dirtiest looks...talk about sinking down to someone's level, hehe :angel:.

Oh, and this one, time my friend was telling a story...it goes like this:

[i]Johanna: This one time I smelled salsa and I thought it smelled good...but it turned out to really be body odor. (At this point, my friend Rachel thinks that this is the most hilarious thing in the world, bursts out laughing, and she's so loud that the entire lunch room falls near silent and they all turn to stare at us. Hahaha, good times...)[/i]

Oh, and another time...Johanna was laughing and she got a Sour Skittle stuck up in her nasal cavity. She said it burned like hell hahaha, oh yes...

can't believe high schools almost over :cross:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Ah yes, anyway, I had to settle my anger about those stupid kids that Ice sits with (no offense, Icee D :) )

Lunch. Great time of the day yes. We have round tables as well, but they have attached seats so we can only fit 8 people there I think.

But we're a big group of senior girls who like to reminisce about years gone by and usually end up laughing quite loudly. We're surrounded by sophomores...they're annoying ^_^ This one table insists on throwing stuff at us...oooh we give them the dirtiest looks...talk about sinking down to someone's level, hehe :angel:.

Oh, and this one, time my friend was telling a story...it goes like this:

[i]Johanna: This one time I smelled salsa and I thought it smelled good...but it turned out to really be body odor. (At this point, my friend Rachel thinks that this is the most hilarious thing in the world, bursts out laughing, and she's so loud that the entire lunch room falls near silent and they all turn to stare at us. Hahaha, good times...)[/i]

Oh, and another time...Johanna was laughing and she got a Sour Skittle stuck up in her nasal cavity. She said it burned like hell hahaha, oh yes...

can't believe high schools almost over :cross:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, at least you guys very happy and having fun. I did go away from them to see my g/f. But's its a freshamn table (yes that means im dating a freshman) and they get annoying when I come up. Oh well. At least its not evil.

Well my current lunch table consists of my car in a parking lot listening to the radio :p

However My old lunch room.... hmm... split into 4 corners basically.... on the top right is where the hicks sat... you would also find some sophmores and freshman here.... The lower right was where the seniors sat.... thats all who sat there... seniors and their friends... to the top left was a mix of freshman, sophmores, and juniors... also the "Goth" people sat there.... actually they weren't goth.. they were the "weird" people I guess... i dunno what you would call them if anything.... To the lower left was the African Americans, Spanish and other juniors..... The Punks sat outside... always.... The group of cute boys always sat right next to me :: drool:: oh yeah.... I've said too much ::jumps into the night sky::

[SIZE=1] Lunch at my school is a little different than that of most of your schools. We can go basically anywhere we want during lunch, but these areas are segregated. In the cafeteria sits the african americans, the nice hispanics (I say "nice" because they are the ones who aren't ion a gang. I hate california...) and the special education kids.
Outside of there we have about 10 benches where the jocks and cheerleaders will sit. There is a grassy field in the middle of the school (we call it the "quad") where the jocks of lesser popular sports (Tennis, Swimming, Soccer) will sit and play sports, usually hacky sack or frisbee. Around the Quad is where the people you don't want to associate with sit, (hispanic gang members.)
People who are not in any particular cliche sit in assorted classrooms across the school. Me and my friends sit in the computer lab where we play computer games and surf the internet. Some of the "Goth" kids will sit in one room and play "Magic the Gathering." I stop in there sometimes, but my deck sucks, so its usually not even worth the effort.
Everyone else kind of just wanders from spot to spot, like a flock of birds moving during the winter...[/SIZE]

We don't have lunch tables. We just walk around the playground, with our lunch in our pockets, and playing handball. I'm the MASTER at handball. But we tell jokes like: "How area rifle and a lazy worker the same? They can both be fired!" and stuff like that.

It couldn't get any better ever since I posted this topic. Well, today was the worst. This time, they compared the crippled in action in Metal Gear Solid 2. Man, was it wrong!!!!!!! I mean, holy ****. Now, I believe that there is no hell. Hell is my 6th period lunch where everything goes wrong. Man, even the food is going bad.

[COLOR=seagreen]My lunch table used to be split up, but my best friends and I moved to another table. What goes on at this table you might ask? A lot of hyperness (we're the most hyper girls in the 7th grade)! And evry1 severly bashes me for liking this kid who no other girls like. Today they all started teasing me when he walked by to get to the snack machine (eg. saying Katie, look!, making kissy faces, etc.). Then it all got worse when he smiled @ me... (ask Kyoofu, she knows!!!)[/COLOR]