Master_Dexter Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 Who here thinks Game Boy Advance is great or lame?
Master_Dexter Posted November 16, 2001 Author Posted November 16, 2001 I mean it has 3D graphics which not really any handheld has yet! I think it rocks. Vote at the poll above!
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 I think it rules! . . nuff said. . no? Ok. . it is basically an SNES that is handheld. You can play all the older games for Gameboy. Plus, they have a whole new selection of titles coming out. A major plus will be the compatibility of the GBA with the GAMECUBE. They have some awesome capabilities that they are trying to plan, and I am looking forward to it, very much. Will shut up. . since I am talking on the phone atm, and having an impossible time trying to think. . (hehe. . blaming it on the phone. . classic). . oops *shuts up*
Pave-Low Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 I thinks its great. Although I only own F-Zero right now, I am going to get advanced wars this weekend and Golden Sun the next. Im anxious to see what all goes on with it and the game cube. I also like the games there making for it. They are making the classic, doom for it. they are also coming out with a new game called Dark Arena that looks good. Its the best hand held ever made no doupt. Only thing I have found that i do not like is if your not careful, the screen is very easily scratched.
Fall Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 Watch the double post.......... It's alright, although some games aren't that good on it............
Sephiroth Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 the GBA is excellent, 4-player mario kart, need I say more....
NeoCactuar Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 The GBA rules, another leap foward in handheld gaming. I can't wait until i get mine (Christmas). Here's a mock-up sort of thing for the GBA This would be awsome
Desbreko Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 The GBA is very good!!! It's perfect hand-held gaming bliss!!! I would like to point out though, that the GBA doesn't have 3D graphics. (unless they manage to put a Super FX chip in one the those tiny cartridges) The "3D" graphics aren't actually polygons, but the sprites are made to look like they are. Yes! 4-player Mario Kart would be awsome! I've played 2-player, and it was awsome! I can't wait to be able to play 4-player!!! I sure wish the GBA could handle FFVII. That would be so cool!!! I've heard that Square actually wants to remake FFIV and FFVI for the GBA, but I'm not sure if it's going to happen. We can only hope...
Cecil Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 Yes, it is very good. The only thing I don't like is it doesn't seem to be as high quality as the older ones. I've had mine for a fow weeks/mounths and already it has a few scratches along the bottom. Also my left hand falls asleep after extended time of play.
Master_Dexter Posted November 29, 2001 Author Posted November 29, 2001 I guess it's just that it is so easily to get scratched. Oh well. Having a perfect condition Gameboy Advance would be hard....
kickphat Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 I think GBA is sweat i have all the games for tem and they rock the only one i don't like is Army Men and im going to buy the new game that cmes out this weekend
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now