OtakuBoards

Poll for Game Boy Advance

Master_Dexter

Do you think the Game Boy Advance is good or bad?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the Game Boy Advance is good or bad?

• Good
    • Bad

I think it rules! . . nuff said. . no?

Ok. . it is basically an SNES that is handheld. You can play all the older games for Gameboy. Plus, they have a whole new selection of titles coming out.

A major plus will be the compatibility of the GBA with the GAMECUBE. They have some awesome capabilities that they are trying to plan, and I am looking forward to it, very much.

Will shut up. . since I am talking on the phone atm, and having an impossible time trying to think. . (hehe. . blaming it on the phone. . classic). . oops *shuts up*

I thinks its great. Although I only own F-Zero right now, I am going to get advanced wars this weekend and Golden Sun the next. Im anxious to see what all goes on with it and the game cube. I also like the games there making for it. They are making the classic, doom for it. they are also coming out with a new game called Dark Arena that looks good. Its the best hand held ever made no doupt. Only thing I have found that i do not like is if your not careful, the screen is very easily scratched.

The GBA is very good!!! It's perfect hand-held gaming bliss!!!
I would like to point out though, that the GBA doesn't have 3D graphics. (unless they manage to put a Super FX chip in one the those tiny cartridges) The "3D" graphics aren't actually polygons, but the sprites are made to look like they are.

Yes! 4-player Mario Kart would be awsome! I've played 2-player, and it was awsome! I can't wait to be able to play 4-player!!!

I sure wish the GBA could handle FFVII. That would be so cool!!! I've heard that Square actually wants to remake FFIV and FFVI for the GBA, but I'm not sure if it's going to happen. We can only hope...

Yes, it is very good. The only thing I don't like is it doesn't seem to be as high quality as the older ones. I've had mine for a fow weeks/mounths and already it has a few scratches along the bottom. Also my left hand falls asleep after extended time of play.