Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Iwas watching the Clone Wars mini series and have a idea for a rpg. I was thinking of a small group of that might consists of a Jedi , clone trooper , a bounty hunter and other types of soliders. I need a story to get this whole thing fleshed out , maybe they are all whats left of a unit. Any ideas are welcomed or maybe you would like to help me create this rpg.
Posted
The RPG sounds fairly good and I can give you an idea for the story..... The people are hired to take out Count Dooku or someone else who is important to the Seperatists. If you ask me I think my idea sounds alright.
Posted
It sounds sort of like the second enstallment of Star Wars on XBOX "The Sith Lord", you could refer to it to get some sort of idea for characters and development
Posted
[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

It definitely sounds like a good idea once it's been fleshed out, even though the whole story of the Clone Wars is going to be resolved when Episode III comes out in a little over 6 weeks. However I think that it could be the character interaction which would make it an interesting RPG, to get to see it from the points of view from Jedi, Clone Troopers and a Bounty Hunter. The Jedi bound to protect the Republic, the Clone Troopers created to protect the Republic and a Bounty Hunter paid for his services, all would have different motivations and it would be definitely interesting to see how it pans out. [/SIZE]
Posted
hum...It sounds very interesting. You could pull it in many diferent directions, I kinda like the idea of an elite force trying to stop some big sepratist oporation, or something along thoughs lines. It will be interesting to see what you create.

"All things start with a simple idea."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...