Chris.C Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I heard that the youngest member here was 8, so it got me thinking, how old is the oldest, and who is it?
James Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i] [B]its either sepiroth or hbomb [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]I think it'd be Seph. Sephiroth is about 21 or 22 I think. I think Hbomb is younger than Adam and I, but I'm not sure.[/color]
Matt.D Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [color=teal] I think it's some guy named TAZ. He has a 6-year old kid.[/color]
Guest bob Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i] [B]oh. for a min i thought that u meant who was here the longest. [/B][/QUOTE] i did too...
Will2x Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 hbomb is older than adam. hes like 22. pitchman, an old moderator of the boards was 21 i belive. but currently now hbomb takes the cake... he is the oldest registered member.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 That guy who did the funny stories with the pictures was pretty old I think.
G/S/B Master Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 hey Mstyrios WX how old are you right now???
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Umm...like I'm 17, so I dunno who the oldest is, Safer is around 20 somtin and H-Bomb and Adam might be older...
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Jabberwocky I mean, he left though I think to spend more time with his kids of sumfin.
Fish Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 h-bobmb is 21, safer is 20, and james and adam are 18
KAMAKAZI Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I was under the impression that James was in his mid 20's... [i]Kamakzi out[/i]
Matt.D Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mewtwo [/i] [B]I'm 13. Anybody else 13 here? [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Yah, I am.[/color]
Fish Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KAMAKAZI [/i] [B]I was under the impression that James was in his mid 20's... [i]Kamakzi out[/i] [/B][/QUOTE] lol i was at first too...
Sephiroth Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I am 20, I believe hbomb is 21 or 22 which probably makes him the oldest on the boards....
Fish Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 okay you may have the title oldest member, h-bomb!!! But i'm the dumbest member!!~ muhahaha *jumps out window*
Warlock Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]okay you may have the title oldest member, h-bomb!!! But i'm the dumbest member!!~ muhahaha *jumps out window* [/B][/QUOTE] *And lands in garbage truck, ready for his quick getaway* Yes, you are the dumbest...
Kuja Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]emily is 26, safer is 20, im 19... and there is at least one more older than me i think, and iggy quit w/ the @$#%@#$%@ one word posts it called spam[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now