Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]

Well, I guess I loose even if Kairi does vote for me... Oh well, I accept defeat graciously. Now, on to the battle against Skye. I'm ready when you are. (Also, I was talking to Starr about her vote, not yours, I have no problem either way, though. Sakura wrote well.).

Hey, I got a good idea... A grudge handicap match! [B][size=2]Starr and Skye vs. Me, alone![/size][/B] I gotta redeem myself some way or another. Hows a-bout it?[/color][/size]
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=Olive][SIZE=1]Grrr...You've made a mockery of my beautiful sinning...er singing. This means war! *shifty* Or not. But I am glad you accept. I must now envision a battlefield...[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]To Retribution:
See...you had nothing to worry about. Next time there's an issue or something like that...please wait...cause in the end it really ment nothing. I personally don't care whether I win or loss. If anyone has an issue with people voting...or with the idea of ''lossing" please PM me about it.

To Everyone:
As you all have probably noticed...there have been a lot more entries into the names list for Blade Masters. This is working out so well...thank you everyone for your threads as well as all your hard work. I really enjoy reading all your entries (yes...I read every single one:)) Couple things...actually an idea...how do you like the idea of not assigning Blade Gods to read threads and just have people vote upon them as they so please. Also...I will be tallying the votes for each spar soon...so please, all the Blade God's please get them in asap. Thanx...

Oh Dante...challenge accept...gotta make up for my loss...oh well...I await for you to set up the thread.

As for Anarchy vs. Ozy...I choose Ozy... [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Posted
[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Time for this God to throw in his vote...

[B]Skye vs. Starr[/B] - Hmm...tough to call, I fear. Both of you proved worthy combatants, but I've gotta throw my ballot to...Starr. It was such a close victory, but Starr's interesting little quirks in the middle of combat really made it entertaining, though Skye had no shortage of that. Starr wins by a hair...probably one she cut from Skye's head.

-ULX[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
I didn't desert it actually, I planned on posting last, since I was dark and seperated from the academy, but oh well :rolleyes: , what do you think of fighting at a port? Half cobblestoned land and the other half water scattered with boats? Thought it might be fun to vary things up a bit. If you agree I can begin the thread, I'll make it look nice, title, picture and such. By the way, I'll need a picture of your character, the one at the inn doesn't show. Thanks.
Posted
[SIZE=1]*Slaps dMage with glove* Sir, you have offended my honour! I challenge you to a duel!

Do you accept? If you do, the choice of setting is entirely up to you.

(By the way, you haven't really offended my honour, I just felt like saying that at least once!)[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1][color=red]:( Too bad. It does look like Starr gets that match (or not, depending on how the rest of you vote.) ^_^; But honestly, I think I liked her writing better. I must be stiff. And Kairi, yes, good idea! ^____^ We should ALL vote(except for the ones in the battle) for everyone's battles. ^_^ That would make it better. And ReFlux, i think this one should be just you and I.

(End Ozy, Gabriel, and Sakura: you get your votes in! *pokes*)[/size][/color]
Posted
[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkRed]Hey Skye, I only have two out of five, and I agree that is should be just you and ReFlux.

Ok Astdis.

Artemis vs. dMage: I vote for dMage no Artemis no dMage! Ack, you both made it really hard to decide but I must say that I liked... how can I decide?!? Ok... um... einy-meenie-miny-moe! I choose Artemis. Like I said both of your posts were great![/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]

Alright then, go ahead and post the thread, Skye. But I do want to fight you and StarrStruck sometime soon. My character is built for this kind of fight.

Ready whenever.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=Navy]Seeing that most people are partnered up now, I'm confused since page 1 hasn't been changed.

Retri, are you currently challenged? If not, I challenge you to a battle.

The setting will be in a busy market place where my character, Sakura comes from. This is her territory. You can use anything there, the carts and stalls for leverage, the rooftops around. Up to you.
[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]For the battle between Artemis and Mage, I choose...................Artemis.

It was a really hard decision, as both of your writing styles were very strong, and very effective, but in the end, Astdis' was slightly better, as she injected some humour into the battle.

Also, now dMage has a reason to fight me, as he must regain his honour![/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]*grabs metal gauntlet hanging conveniently from a nearby suit of armor*

I, dMage, accept your challenge good Anarchy. *Slaps Anarchy with metal gauntlet, a ala Robin Hood men in tights* and my honor shall be replaced with a battle pitting our skills against one another.

The battle field, should you choose to accept, shall be near the entrance of a a trading city. A wooded area off to the side, with the main bridge down, but a portcullis stopping all merchants from entering (its night time).[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]That sounds mightily awesome, my good dMage. We shall meet there at dawn! (or whatever time you want, really)

I'm gonna leave it up to you to start the thread[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][CENTER]Alright everyone...the front page is updated to the most recent information that I have. Remember...I won't lock your name until the thread which you are apart of is put into the Adventure Square. I'm very pleased to see everyone getting involved with this...remember everyone...no hard feelings with writing. These votes aren't determined by the end result, but by the manor in which you write them to the criterias that I've stated before.

TIme for a new rule...I really need to know everyones thoughts about it. Instead of assigning people to read each spar...anyone can read through the spar and vote upon it when it ends. All that I ask...is for those that do vote...when the spar comes to an end...please PM me with your vote as well as here in the underground so that it's a little easier for me to update the front page. Please let me know about your thoughts. Thanx. [/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
i reckon the new rule rocks, but only blade gods should be able to vote (that makes just about all of us, as we're all blade gods) also it would prevent this thread getting clogged up with votes, and can be used for challenges/querys.
Posted
[QUOTE=Kairi][CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]To Retribution:
See...you had nothing to worry about. Next time there's an issue or something like that...please wait...cause in the end it really ment nothing. I personally don't care whether I win or loss. If anyone has an issue with people voting...or with the idea of ''lossing" please PM me about it. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1][B]Kairi:[/B] Yeah, sorry about all the confusion/mishap/semi-drama. It's all good between you and I though.

[B]Sakura:[/B] Yes, I accept your challenge! I won't be online for a bit (perhaps until friday), so bear with me. I hope you're inventive. Mu-ha. If you could set up the thread, I'd be forever grateful.

[b]New Rule:[/b] I like the idea. Makes it much easier. How about a set number of votes needed to win, so that a spar doesn't end up getting 20 votes. Perhaps first to 5 wins, or whoever has the most votes within "x" days wins.[/SIZE]
Posted
Well Kakashi, I can't really put one up if that one doesn't show. It's already being used as an attachment and that's what I'm using to let it show in the inn. I'll see if I can find a link for it.[URL=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=43879&page=2&highlight=Aqualaria]It's on the second page[/URL] That should be what he looks like. As for the fighting area, I was thinking somewhere along the lines in a plain. You know, with grass everywhere and there would be about three threes. But the pier of dock sounds better, so we'll go with that. Let's do this thang.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...