OtakuBoards

Project: Elemental Replica [M-SLV]

Persona

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][CENTER][I][B]'Let the tears fall down like rain...
And forgiveness wash away your pain...'[/B][/I][/CENTER]

[I]The wind blew softly against the rain, making the day seem dismal and decayed. Tear drops camouflaged in the rain as it trailed down upon a porcelain face. A face of beauty and sadness stared upon the empty boulevard?waiting...hoping?wanting something. She held out her slender arms as if to grasp something?then she was gone. Disappeared without a trace of any existence, leaving the boulevard empty?leaving it to its own misfortune.

?Why did this [I]happen[/I]?how could we have [I]lost[/I]??, said a young female with a tone of desperation seeking salvation.

The tattered room stood silent without a word to echo, only the faces of people who had lost hope stared upon her. She soon became uncomfortable and began to crawl back into the shadowed corner of what once had was a radiant bedroom?.they?they had lost.[/I]

History: In the year 2015, a new experiment was on its way. It was called, ?Project: Elemental Replica. Scientists had become fixated with the alteration of human DNA, thus creating a more dominant species capable of out living a human life span. This project had been an underground discussion amongst top scientist, but soon was out in the open. Somehow the, ?Project? had leaked through and made its way to the CIA. The scientist were soon ordered to reveal their hidden agenda upon the project. The CIA and other secret agencies (Including the president) began to like the idea for useful reason?Protection. The idea soon went through the stages of acknowledgment, it was soon passed as a legal operation. Scientist were sent immediately to work on, ?Project: Elemental Replica. The idea was to alter human DNA with elemental molecules (eh?I?m not technical here so bear with me). After a series of tests, the project soon became prosperous and realistic (100s of prisoners died, due to this experiment). In the year 2016, hosts were soon picked out based upon the list of qualifications:
[B]
Superior Intellect
Superior Athleticism
A Powerful Immunity System
Dominating Traits[/B]

The hosts that were chosen mysteriously disappeared without a trace?no matter the age, sex, race?no one was spared if the qualifications were met. The scientist separated the qualified hosts into three groups:

[B]Group Celestial
Group Satanic
Group Earthian[/B]

The scientist had plans of their own, they no longer cared of what the state wanted. They created these groups to bring destruction upon the world?punish this so called, ?Imperfect World?. But all went wrong, after all the hosts were still human in mind and heart. Group Satanic rebreeding wanted domination upon the human race and the Celestials fought against then to protect their loved ones. The Earthian group were different weak on power, but they had the ability to adopt to any weather?they chose to walk away and go back to their normal life. Nothing was normal though?The Satanic began to destroy and outwit the military?anything thrown at them. Soon there was a big war against the Celestial and Satanics?the end result?.The Satanic group had won and continued to destroy and conquer. Even though the Celestials has lost?there still some hope to regain what they had lost. Who would win the second war?will the Earthian do something??it?s all up to the players.

[B]Sign-Ups:[/B]

Name:
Nick Name:
Power: Wood, Fire, Water, Ice, Wind, Earth, Thunder, Plasma (Collection of charged particles) [B]Note: [/B] No mixed powers.
Group: Celectial, Satanic or Earthian
Personality:
Appearance: Good description or pic

[B]Note:[/B]No no Bios yay! Your past is left a mystery...get a chance to see your character work through the story. Plus this is part one of the story. There will be a part two if everything goes through well. Plus the girl in the begining is an apparition..So if you want to play her than pm me...she plays an important role. Sign up is different for her...so please do pm me[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]Name:[/B] Micky Lee

[B]Nick Name:[/B] Lee

[B]Age:[/B] 19

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Power: [/B] Ice

[B]Group:[/B] Celestial

[B]Personality:[/B] Cool and calm guy. He's a mellow guy and may take things seriously or camly. He's a great friend once you get to know him. Even though he may not care what happens to you, inside he pretty much does.

[B]Appearance: [/B] *Searching* [/COLOR]

[B]OOC: Sorry. Fill out later.[/B]

[B]Edit: Added![/B]

[B]Editing: Getting new pic...[/B]

I like the whole elemental thing soo I'm gonna join lol

Name: Kou(pronounced [I]co[/I] as in [I]co[/I]-ed)

Nickname: Brick

Power:(let me try to explain this)Eath, but a little diffrent. He yuses the elments in earth, like gold and silver or iron or platinum, stuff like that(Is that alright? If not then its jus earth)

Group: Earthian

Personality: Kou is a quiet person. He never really talked before he was tested on but he doesnt feel that is should change anything. He is really shy around girls but he still wont talk unless talked to.

Appearance: see below

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Rin Nuriyaka
[B]Nick Name:[/B] Gust
[B]Age:[/B] 18
[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Power:[/B] Wind (like.. can fly, control air currents, make mini storms. That stuff, as long as it's okay with Momo, of course)

[B]Group:[/B] Celestial

[B]Personality:[/B] Not much is known about Rin because she keeps to herself. She is very strong-willed, and a bit vicious, but she can comfort someone when they really need it.

[B]Appearance:[/B] Attachment

Sorry I didn't finish the personality and appearance, but I'm getting kicked off. >>;; I'll have it edited by this time tomorrow for sure, though. ^_^

EDIT: Wow. Sorry it took so long. And it's short, too. >>;; Got it done, though. Heh.. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][B]Name[/B]: Jason Lee

[B]Nickname[/B]: Blaze

[B]Age[/B]: 19

[B]Gender[/B]: Male

[B]Power[/B]: Fire-he can create and control vast amounts of flame, and mould it into any shape he chooses.

Group: Satanic

[B]Personality[/B]: Blaze is a loud, violent, person, who takes a great love of inflicting pain, especially using his fire powers. He has been known on several occasions to burn people who have done no wrong. He is the very essence of the Satanic Group, whose greatest wish is to wipe out the human race to become the dominant species on the planet.

[B]Appearance[/B]: see attachment, except the sword

Hope this is okay[/SIZE]

Name: Kelwin
Race: Human, of European descent
Power: Plasma
Physical Description: Kelwin has dark brown, almost black, hair that falls just beneath his shoulders at an even length. He has a thin face and his bright blue eyes are accentuated by alabaster colored skin. His thinness is made even more obvious by his tall stature, 5'11", though he isn't as weak as it may seem. He is was taught to reject finery's at the monastery where he grew up, so all he owns and wheres is a plain white tunic and torn black pants, which fall over scuffed leather boots.

Personality Alignment: Kelwin is mostly a good rebel, though if you prove to him you're worthy he will follow you to the ends of the earth.

Personality Description: Kelwin is a reserved person. He tends to be quiet, but will be aggressive in his words if you push him. He is faith oriented and therefore tries to keep the ideals of the church in mind, even if it as it his own expense. His one fault is the drink, a trait he unfortunately inherited from his father. He tends to be a loner and has a habit of following people. This is made easy by his light steps and careful maneuvering. He talks with little to no facial expressions, if he talks at all. He is still taking part in a partial vow of silence. He tends to be more expressive in body language, which makes it hard to tell how he feels if you aren't used to it.

If it's too much, let me know...I've had this character for a while, so I just have this little thing I copy & paste

[COLOR=DarkRed] :catgirl: Well more members signed up...yay...lol...I will comment on your sign ups later on...but for now you are all in. alchemist2120 make sure you spell check your post, okay...thank you all.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=LightBlue]Name: Kiana
Nick Name:Midnight (Although she is caring people consider her dark.)
Race: Human
Group: Celestrial
Power: Lighting. (Flight, strong white blasts.)
Description: Black hair the length of her body with two blue strips. Violet eyes with white lines under each. Olive complexion, super-human strength with elegent features on her face. She is about 5'7", with graceful limbs and a slender figure. She wears white and blue clothing.
Personality: Quiet and wise, very caring with a calm outlook. Mysterious.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=1][CENTER][B]Name:[/B] Helie Lee
[B]Nick Name:[/B] *Halcyon
[B]Age:[/B] 17
[B]Gender:[/B] Female
[B]Power:[/B] Wood
[B]Group:[/B] Satanic
[B]Personality:[/B] Helie is the calmer, cooler counterpart to the violent Jason Lee. Not related to him in any way, they are familiar partners in crime; he the loud and fiery attack, while she being the younger, more balanced support. She is much valued in the Satanic group because of her skill in observation and critique, as well as valuable strategizing. She is the calculating observer, but is still fatally deadly in combat as well. She is unfazed by pain - hers, or others - and has no feelings of guilt or remorse. Intelligent as she is deadly, either way she will find a way to bury you.
[B]Appearance:[/B] see attachment; credit to artist

[I]*Her nickname is derived from the Greek myth of Alcyone, and stands for the calm, untroubled days on the sea before storms, or during the winter solstice.[/I][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Name: Ren
Nick Name: Talan
Power: Ice( He gets his nickname from his power, which he morphs to fit on his hands like gloves. He extends the ice to from claws and attacks his oppentents)
Personality: Talan is mercyful unlike most of the other Satanics, but if you really tick him off or if he respects you then prepare for the worst. He is a geantleman and always stays by his codes. Talan doesn't favor fighting which makes him stand out, but just because he perfers not to fight doesn't mean he can't. He is actually a very powerful oppenent. He is known to cure his allies as well as his enimes out of respect. He is also a bit of a casonva, or flirt and spends lots of his free time with the ladies.
Appearance: [URL=http://www.angelfire.com/blog/loversdreams/ayashi/t1.jpg]Talan[/URL] completed with black jeans and converse.

• 2 weeks later...
Name: T'kure
Nick Name: Soul
Personality: He doesn't give a crap about anything and loves the sight of blood spilled on the ground. He despises Talan for his pacifist nature and blames him for not killing all the Celestials. Best friends with Kelwin and Jason, and has feelings for Heile.
Also an extremely powerful opponet and loves to torture the poeple he defeats by slowly melting their skin with his plasma. He is very good at reading his opponets moves allowing him to beat them easily. He doesn't need to hold out his hand to fire a blast but instead can create it right in front of him and fire it that way.
Appearance: below

[B]Who Am I[/B]

Name: Micky Lee

Power: Ice

Group: Celestial

[B]alchemist2120 [/B]

Name: Kou

Power: Earth

[B]Kitty[/B]

Name: Rin Nuriyaka

Power: Wind

[B]Anarchy[/B]

Name: Jason Lee

Power: Fire

[B]inflictingpaine [/B]

Name: Kelwin

[B]elementalshadow [/B]

Name: Kiana

Power: Lighting

[B]Cyriel[/B]

Name: Helie Lee

Power: Wood

[B]Aura_Star[/B]

Name: Ren

[B]silverwolf_fang[/B]

Name: T'kure

4 Celestial(including me), 5 Satanic and 1 Earthian. Well the sign ups are still open i need like at least 2 or 3 more Earthian to make it even.

Name: Kyle
Nick Name: Storm
Power: Wind
Bio: Kyle is an easy gooing guy until he has to get serious. He loses control over his power at times and goes into a blind rage, destroying everthing around him.

Name: Racheal
Nick Name: Saliena
Bio: Secertly in love with T'kure but hates him being with the Satanics, cousin of Kou. She is smart and sexy and is willing to help the Celestials win, even if it means killing T'kure