Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Anime Let's get somthings straight. OK?


Jagan
 Share

Do you think/wish there where levels beyond SSj4?  

  1. 1. Do you think/wish there where levels beyond SSj4?

    • Absolutely Yes!!!!!!!!
      5
    • NO way!
      4
    • Maybe.
      0
    • Who cares DBZ sucks. GW rules.
      0


Recommended Posts

Ok Everyone Let's get something's straight. I'm not being mean or nothing, but In DBZ Goku says his power is imminent so there could be a SSj5-SSj??????.

And They can also create a new DB series where they go past SSj4. There might be a new series of DB. I know Toriyama, so I could ask him.

This is just what I know. So I could be wrong.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyan_Metroid [/i]
[B]Ok Everyone Let's get something's straight. I'm not being mean or nothing, but In DBZ Goku says his power is imminent so there could be a SSj5-SSj??????.

And They can also create a new DB series where they go past SSj4. There might be a new series of DB. I know Toriyama, so I could ask him.

This is just what I know. So I could be wrong. [/B][/QUOTE]


no .. i dont think there could be, and there most likly wont be another series

.. .. you.. know Toriyama?.. you know.. thats pretty amazing.. a little.. TOO amazing .. i'm not going to believe that until i see proof..
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Like Cool Said. When you get Mr T. here and post here has proof that he is the real T. and make him say he is making a new series I will surely believe you. And there could be a new series made but that doesn't mean there will actually be a new series made.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anata wa bakamono desu yo!

Ofcourse knowing Toriyama would be to know Japanese...

And BTW, this is the biggest load of bullsh*t I've ever heard....

And no, Gokou never says that.... you have alot of problems wrong with you... no one is going to believe that BS you spew out.

Oh and you are just some dubbie kid who wants to be "popular" or whatever.... stop trying.. you just made yourself look more of an idiot than you already are.

And give me a reason I shouldn't ban you for breaking the rules....
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyan_Metroid [/i]
[B]Ok Everyone Let's get something's straight. I'm not being mean or nothing, but In DBZ Goku says his power is imminent so there could be a SSj5-SSj??????.

And They can also create a new DB series where they go past SSj4. There might be a new series of DB. I know Toriyama, so I could ask him.

This is just what I know. So I could be wrong. [/B][/QUOTE]

*goes into flaming mode*
This is when I make ppl look like idiots. Well...this guy is hopeless, he already is an idiot.

1) YOU ARE 100% WRONG.
2) YOU ARE A LOUSY PIECE OF CRAP, who is a really bad liar.
3)Gokou never brags about his strength surpassing SSJ4 you cock headed idiot...are u on drugs or somtin....
4) YOU DON'T KNOW AKIRA TORIYAMA you stupid dubbie...
5) This is you ever asking Toriyama a question: "Is Goku a SAIYAN??"
Toriyama: *says in Japanese* "What the f*ck is a saiyan you idiot?"
6) You are full of bullsh*t.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes it would be cool to have more levels, but well... what would they look like? All the SSJ levels look mostly the same anyway, they would have to come up with something new. But lets face it, there arn't any more and there will never be anymore. So there's no point in making topics about it.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dude, reading that was worse than watching Paulie Shore for a straight week. You don't know Toriyama-san and they're aren't any levels past SSJ4 which really isn't a real level to begin with, and you have brought down anybody's intelligence who read this post by at least ten points. *mutters*[SIZE=1]Stupid spammin' total newbie idiots[/SIZE]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]Umm...Shouldn't this topic be closed? [/B][/QUOTE]

I wanted him to respond... it seems however, he is your typical little kid being afraid.... trying to make himself look cool but in the end just looks like more of an idiot... he's a puss and won't respond.... I'll leave it open till I get back from school, just to see if the little dubbie will respond.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

There is not any form Of SSJ after ssj4. We have had this discussion before. Because of the fact that there is no Dragonball AF, and Dragonball GT is the end of the series, and ssj4 is the last level. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well there is no level past SSJ3 because GT was made by TOEI and Toei only and had not link to Akira T. whihc is why the show sucked. SSJ4 really isn't a level but I call it one.


[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I wanted him to respond... it seems however, he is your typical little kid being afraid.... trying to make himself look cool but in the end just looks like more of an idiot... he's a puss and won't respond.... I'll leave it open till I get back from school, just to see if the little dubbie will respond. [/B][/QUOTE]

You actually think that little punk will come back and stand against the entire (has bad typos today) board?? He proably read the posts and got scared and left.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyadude [/i]
[B]

Well there is no level past SSJ3 because GT was made by TOEI and Toei only and had not link to Akira T. whihc is why the show sucked. SSJ4 really isn't a level but I call it one. [/B][/QUOTE]

GT was awesome, and Akira DID have influence on DBGT...how else would there be Gokou, and the same style of drawing influence on Gokou. Huh? I'm sick of all these newbies today thinking they know everything. You haven't even seen GT, so don't judge what you don't understand.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i havn't seen GT, i'm not exactly sure on this.. but i think i heard that Akira did some of the character design.. (correct me if i'm wrong.. which i might be)

i havn't seen GT, but from the snippets and stuff i'v heard about it, it sounds good :) i very much want to see it and i cant wait until i get the money to buy me some subs. :D
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]i havn't seen GT, i'm not exactly sure on this.. but i think i heard that Akira did some of the character design.. (correct me if i'm wrong.. which i might be)

i havn't seen GT, but from the snippets and stuff i'v heard about it, it sounds good :) i very much want to see it and i cant wait until i get the money to buy me some subs. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

yes, Toriyama was the lead Character design artist in DBGT.... if it weren't for him there would be no GT.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...