Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do you think/wish there where levels beyond SSj4?  

  1. 1. Do you think/wish there where levels beyond SSj4?

    • Absolutely Yes!!!!!!!!
      5
    • NO way!
      4
    • Maybe.
      0
    • Who cares DBZ sucks. GW rules.
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok Everyone Let's get something's straight. I'm not being mean or nothing, but In DBZ Goku says his power is imminent so there could be a SSj5-SSj??????.

And They can also create a new DB series where they go past SSj4. There might be a new series of DB. I know Toriyama, so I could ask him.

This is just what I know. So I could be wrong.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyan_Metroid [/i]
[B]Ok Everyone Let's get something's straight. I'm not being mean or nothing, but In DBZ Goku says his power is imminent so there could be a SSj5-SSj??????.

And They can also create a new DB series where they go past SSj4. There might be a new series of DB. I know Toriyama, so I could ask him.

This is just what I know. So I could be wrong. [/B][/QUOTE]


no .. i dont think there could be, and there most likly wont be another series

.. .. you.. know Toriyama?.. you know.. thats pretty amazing.. a little.. TOO amazing .. i'm not going to believe that until i see proof..
Posted
Like Cool Said. When you get Mr T. here and post here has proof that he is the real T. and make him say he is making a new series I will surely believe you. And there could be a new series made but that doesn't mean there will actually be a new series made.
Posted
Anata wa bakamono desu yo!

Ofcourse knowing Toriyama would be to know Japanese...

And BTW, this is the biggest load of bullsh*t I've ever heard....

And no, Gokou never says that.... you have alot of problems wrong with you... no one is going to believe that BS you spew out.

Oh and you are just some dubbie kid who wants to be "popular" or whatever.... stop trying.. you just made yourself look more of an idiot than you already are.

And give me a reason I shouldn't ban you for breaking the rules....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]...And BTW, this is the biggest load of [U]bullsh*t[/U] I've ever heard...[/B][/QUOTE]

You should censor that...:)

Edit: Done and done :)
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyan_Metroid [/i]
[B]Ok Everyone Let's get something's straight. I'm not being mean or nothing, but In DBZ Goku says his power is imminent so there could be a SSj5-SSj??????.

And They can also create a new DB series where they go past SSj4. There might be a new series of DB. I know Toriyama, so I could ask him.

This is just what I know. So I could be wrong. [/B][/QUOTE]

*goes into flaming mode*
This is when I make ppl look like idiots. Well...this guy is hopeless, he already is an idiot.

1) YOU ARE 100% WRONG.
2) YOU ARE A LOUSY PIECE OF CRAP, who is a really bad liar.
3)Gokou never brags about his strength surpassing SSJ4 you cock headed idiot...are u on drugs or somtin....
4) YOU DON'T KNOW AKIRA TORIYAMA you stupid dubbie...
5) This is you ever asking Toriyama a question: "Is Goku a SAIYAN??"
Toriyama: *says in Japanese* "What the f*ck is a saiyan you idiot?"
6) You are full of bullsh*t.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Lol, good ol' Altron *pats Altron on head* Always making people feel like a spec of dust :D And I completely agree with you, Saiyan_Metroid, you are a bakamono, as Transtic so well put it. *sigh* People these days.[/SIZE]
Posted
Yes it would be cool to have more levels, but well... what would they look like? All the SSJ levels look mostly the same anyway, they would have to come up with something new. But lets face it, there arn't any more and there will never be anymore. So there's no point in making topics about it.
Posted
Dude, reading that was worse than watching Paulie Shore for a straight week. You don't know Toriyama-san and they're aren't any levels past SSJ4 which really isn't a real level to begin with, and you have brought down anybody's intelligence who read this post by at least ten points. *mutters*[SIZE=1]Stupid spammin' total newbie idiots[/SIZE]
Posted
There is not any form Of SSJ after ssj4. We have had this discussion before. Because of the fact that there is no Dragonball AF, and Dragonball GT is the end of the series, and ssj4 is the last level.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]Umm...Shouldn't this topic be closed? [/B][/QUOTE]

I wanted him to respond... it seems however, he is your typical little kid being afraid.... trying to make himself look cool but in the end just looks like more of an idiot... he's a puss and won't respond.... I'll leave it open till I get back from school, just to see if the little dubbie will respond.
Posted
I know there isn't any level beyond SSJ4 but if they were to start again and I'm not saying they will but do you think they would make more levels or just like make a new version like SSHL(Super Saiyan Heritage Level)I know its stupid but is it possible?
Posted
....the hell? Super Saiyan Heritage Level? I would think that if they ever created a new series, the new level would follow basic number progression, so it should be SSJ5.
Posted
grrrrrrrr. I wish that ppl would just accept the fact that there is no level beyond SSJ4. Gokou just reached a greater level of SSJ4 because he absorbed the Dragonballs.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

There is not any form Of SSJ after ssj4. We have had this discussion before. Because of the fact that there is no Dragonball AF, and Dragonball GT is the end of the series, and ssj4 is the last level. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well there is no level past SSJ3 because GT was made by TOEI and Toei only and had not link to Akira T. whihc is why the show sucked. SSJ4 really isn't a level but I call it one.


[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I wanted him to respond... it seems however, he is your typical little kid being afraid.... trying to make himself look cool but in the end just looks like more of an idiot... he's a puss and won't respond.... I'll leave it open till I get back from school, just to see if the little dubbie will respond. [/B][/QUOTE]

You actually think that little punk will come back and stand against the entire (has bad typos today) board?? He proably read the posts and got scared and left.
Posted
I know that. and Thats why its so short, if it was not so short, then it might be good, but out of the Akira Toriyama series, SSJ3 is the best, but hey, thats not on tipic, anyway. I agree with you Saiyadude
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyadude [/i]
[B]

Well there is no level past SSJ3 because GT was made by TOEI and Toei only and had not link to Akira T. whihc is why the show sucked. SSJ4 really isn't a level but I call it one. [/B][/QUOTE]

GT was awesome, and Akira DID have influence on DBGT...how else would there be Gokou, and the same style of drawing influence on Gokou. Huh? I'm sick of all these newbies today thinking they know everything. You haven't even seen GT, so don't judge what you don't understand.
Posted
i havn't seen GT, i'm not exactly sure on this.. but i think i heard that Akira did some of the character design.. (correct me if i'm wrong.. which i might be)

i havn't seen GT, but from the snippets and stuff i'v heard about it, it sounds good :) i very much want to see it and i cant wait until i get the money to buy me some subs. :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]i havn't seen GT, i'm not exactly sure on this.. but i think i heard that Akira did some of the character design.. (correct me if i'm wrong.. which i might be)

i havn't seen GT, but from the snippets and stuff i'v heard about it, it sounds good :) i very much want to see it and i cant wait until i get the money to buy me some subs. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

yes, Toriyama was the lead Character design artist in DBGT.... if it weren't for him there would be no GT.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...