OtakuBoards

If you could be in one anime show which one would it be?

IceRose

Well If you were allowed to live in anime world, which anime would you choose. I personatly would choose Tenchi Muyo, lots of intergalactic weapons and a cool scientist that blows up the house now and then. That's my kind of anime.

Detective Conan. (I refuse to call it Case Closed)

I'm actually considering a career as a detective and I love mysteries. Chasing down clues, using logic, figuring out the motives and methods in an actual and realistic setting. Truly wonderful:)

Guest Epsilon_Genesis
I'd probably be in FLCL. Robots, randomness, aliens and guitars!

Sounds like heaven to me.

[COLOR=#FF5646][SIZE=1][b]Yami no Matsuei[/b].

Preferably as one of the Shinigami. You get to play immortal detective and mess around with fuda magic, too! Very cool.

A world where death is just a minor inconvenience; that would be very [i]ideal[/i]. Yeah, and you get to meet sexy oddballs like Watari and Hakushaku. It's a pretty fair deal for mental instability and a wretched existence in the living world. Yep, yep. Fair indeed.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]To be an actual character? If that were the case, i'd have to say [B]Hellsing[/B], because i love vampires (i'd be a good one of course). If we're talking about a normal bystander in an anime though, probably [B]FLCL[/B]. Like Epsilon_Genesis said, it would just be fun. Possibly [B]Cowboy Bebop[/B], space is so cool![/COLOR]

I'm into street rading and drifting so i would feel at home raciing against the charicters in Initial D. Or be in Gundum 08th ms team or Zoids. I think it would be cool to pilot a zoid or a gundum. I figure the risk are about the same and death is death and in real the i died once already and lived pass there excpected life span for me. only one of eight :moron: . but back on track I choose either Initial D, Gundum 08th ms team, or Zoids.

Guest Inuyashalover28
[FONT=Book Antiqua]undefined[/FONT][SIZE=3]undefined[/SIZE][COLOR=Magenta]undefined[/COLOR][quote name='IceRose']Well If you were allowed to live in anime world, which anime would you choose. I personatly would choose Tenchi Muyo, lots of intergalactic weapons and a cool scientist that blows up the house now and then. That's my kind of anime.[/quote]

well if i caould be in one anime show it would have 2 be Inuyasha it is so great lots of action but romance at the same time yea i would love 2 be a part of that!! :animesmil

• 2 weeks later...
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=Blue]If I could live in any anime world it would have to be Inuyasha. Going to the fuedel era and fighting demons all day? well it's better than school! :D Not to mention the fact that Kouga's in the fudel era... I like Kouga....[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Guest Cheese
If I could be in one anime show... it would have to be.... Naruto!

Spiffy throwing stars and kunai!

I would be slapped with very many restraining orders from Kakashi... Or much more likely to have some sort of projectile launched at my head from him....

[COLOR=Blue]If I could be in one anime, I would definately be in Dragon Ball GT (Any one who knows me would not be surprised :animeswea )! I mean, there are a lot of fighting and the Earth does get blown up a lot :animedepr , but it gets really peaceful after Goku dies (may he rest in peace :sleep: ). Also, my favourite anime guy Trunks is there!!!!! :catgirl:[/COLOR]

For me it would be Azumanga Daioh and Fullmetal Alchemist.

Azumanga because it be like school only I'll be in Japan and not America.
Fullmetal cause science is the answer to every thing. and there would be so many types of alchemy I could choose from. And if I lose an arm or leg I could always get auto mail :p

that's a hard one, Steel Angel Kurumi would be cool 'cuz Saki's hot! And so would Vandread 'cuz then I could hit on Misty. Or any other anime where I could pilot a mech, like Dual: Parallel Trouble Adventure (but I'm a guy so that wouldn't work) or ooh! I know! Xenosaga! Then I could pilot an A.G.W.S. unit [I][U]and[/U][/I] hit on KOS-MOS! (but she's an android... darn)

[COLOR=Blue]mine would have to be in one of these:

[B]Naruto
Cowboy Bebop
Tenchi Muyo
Saiyuki
Pokemon (of course!!!)
Digimon (but only the first and second ones, after that, they suck)
FLCL
Fruits Basket
My Neighbor Totoro (who wouldn't?)
Spirted Away
Nurse Angel Komugi Chan
Tekken (and yes, there is an anime of Tekken)[/B]

that's it. i think it would be the best to be in those![/COLOR] :catgirl: