OtakuBoards

If you could be in one anime show which one would it be?

IceRose

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Gundam Wing
Gundam Seed
Candidate Goddess
Fafner
Cowboy Bebop
Sailor Moon (Yes I said it...I'll kill Usagi)
Magic Rayearth
DNAngel

Those are the shows i would like to be in ^.^..Oh I have much more, but that's my tops list in order.[/COLOR]

Guest Kiarue
I would really love to either be in FLCL or YuYu Hakusho. FLCL comes first though, I love how it's so intellegently random, and even if you don't know whats going on you still love it. It reminds me of my friends, the smart ones anyways. I'd pick YuYu because of Jin, who doesn't want a bright red headed Irish man that can fly.

Hm, that's a real hard question to ask seeing there are so many anime worlds to choose from. :glasses: I think I'd want to be in the inu-yasha world through only if I'm one of the main characters! LOL Demons are cool and I'd like to have some kind of power to easily defeat them or at least enough ability not to get EATEN by one. lol surving is always great, close calls are funner though. lol then you get the opportunity to get all romantic with the demon of your dreams! :blush:

There's also Blue Seed which is a good one. I totally love that show!! Except I like it more in Japanese. My sister and I watch it all the way through nonstop. lol we almost missed dinner for it!! (Didn't have breakfast or lunch!) :babble:

What else? Hm...I would say sailor moon, but only for the cute anime guys or to just go there and mess with their heads. lol Oh!! Fushigi Yugi!! I HAVE TO KILL MIAKA AND TAKE ALL HER HOT MEN!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *Evil Laughter* :modrod:

Guest I Love Yuki
I would love to be in fruits basket. :D Ilove the charaters and the whole plot. And if you hug one of the sohmas of the zodiac they turn into their zodiac animal. Just to hug all the zodiac animals to see and pet all of them. :catgirl: : laugh:

Guest narutosaki
Naruto

i always imagine my self using gangster jutsus and being the strongest
i also imagine my self saving the day while naruto is in trouble... heh

[quote name='Shadowlight']I would deffenly wanted to be in Naruto! It would be so cool to be a ninja :p[/quote]
HELL YEAH! Then I'd go talk to Neji...and make him go out with me..hehehe... :catgirl: and make friends with Tenten!

I'd make them make me a ninja of Konoha!!! I don't care what method I'll use to make them!!!

If I could live in any Anime, I would choose to live in Outlaw Star. There's the adventure of searching for the Galactic Leyline to fufill any wish (though what I would wish for when I got there elludes me). To soar through space, living a life as an outlaw and doing whatever I want...
That sounds like an entertaining way to spend life, and if it seems a little dangerous, what's life without a little danger to shake things up?

[COLOR=Indigo]Cowboy Bebop, I'd LOVE to be a bounty hunter.

Yu Gi Oh- Most of the girls in that show are OVERDEVELOPED (not a bad thing at all). I'd like to play that game the way it was meant to be played, rather than on a table.

Naruto- Take a hint

And countless non-demon infested Hentai's.[/COLOR]

Guest Lady Saelah
i only saw one for dot hack. :animecry: :animestun :animestun :animecry: :animecry: :animecry: :animecry: :animecry: :animestun :animedepr :animedepr :( :( :( o well. i guess you all can tell what i'd want to be in ^-^

FRUITS BASKET!! without even thinking twice.

All those hot guy characters and not enough females....I wouldn't know who to go for first.

:animeblus umm, not that I'm a flirt or anything... :animesmil but it would resemble a female version of a harem anime, no?

• 3 weeks later...
[color=lime][center]Last Exile!!![/center] I would be a fighter vanship pilot for the Silvana! My navi? Dio, of course! :p :D That would be awsome....since I've always wanted to fly in the Navy; I've been planning for that for a long time....I still got 2 years to go though... :animesigh

Anyone else for LE??[/color]

[QUOTE=Fly 4 Fun][color=lime][center]Last Exile!!![/center] I would be a fighter vanship pilot for the Silvana! My navi? Dio, of course! :p :D That would be awsome....since I've always wanted to fly in the Navy; I've been planning for that for a long time....I still got 2 years to go though... :animesigh

Anyone else for LE??[/color][/QUOTE]

Why would you want to live in the world of Last Exile when you could be flying more advanced ships in the more expansive universes of Cowboy Bebop, Crest of the Stars, Outlaw Star, or Tenchi? I like Last Exile, but it doesn't seem like it would be any more exciting to live in than our world.

Dio wouldn't be my first choice for navigator if I lived in LE's universe either. He always annoyed me. I'd rather have one of the female navigators of the series in the back... (Seriously, I liked all of their characters more. I wouldn't be tempted kill any of them when they were giving me info.)

Full Metal Alchemist

The whole concept of breaking down objects and restoring them into different shapes or sizes or even being able to break something with just a touch would come in handy. >: D

forget ninjas, I can turn trees into filing cabinets! :animeswea well perhaps thats not the most amazing example... but you get the point.

I would have to say Naruto. How cool would it be to get in big fits with demons and other Ninjus and stuff. I could also go to the raman stand every day.

Guest Nightmare1547
I whould want to be in the show Dragonball GT.

[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b]Please try and add more detail to your posts in future- this is a little sparse, and is close to being spam as a result. It doesn't take much- just explain why you would want to be in the show; what it is in particular that attracts you to it. -Solo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]

[QUOTE=Bloodseeker]Why would you want to live in the world of Last Exile when you could be flying more advanced ships in the more expansive universes of Cowboy Bebop, Crest of the Stars, Outlaw Star, or Tenchi? I like Last Exile, but it doesn't seem like it would be any more exciting to live in than our world.

Dio wouldn't be my first choice for navigator if I lived in LE's universe either. He always annoyed me. I'd rather have one of the female navigators of the series in the back... (Seriously, I liked all of their characters more. I wouldn't be tempted kill any of them when they were giving me info.)[/QUOTE]

[color=lime][size=1]Well, I really like the time period, around the 1900-1920 era...I don't really care about "more advanced" in this situation, I like the vintageness of the ships. I've always loved old-timey and vintage everything, and ever since I went to my first air show when I was little, I've wanted to fly an old plane. Ya it'd be awsome to live in Bebop's universe, but I've always wanted to see what it's like living in the past rather than the future, instead of just hearing or reading about it. I dunno. It just seems more interesting to me. And about Dio...I was kidding, but I still think we'd be a good team because we're both equally crazy(well, maybe I'm just a tad more hyper), and we would most likely get along better than say, Dio and Claus...or it could end up in complete disaster...I think you get my point... but really, Alis would be my 1st choice. She's nice. And she could tolerate me.[/size][/color]