OtakuBoards

What is your favorite anime character

sbrebaby

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='sbrebaby']I love anime characters and my favorite has to be Inyasha. my second has to be Dark from D/N Angel. Thats just for looks thou. I can not put down just one charater whos story i like what about you. :D[/quote]
I totally agree with you I love Inuyasha but i love Koga and Sessomaru :animesmil they are awsomest!!!! the only other person i absolutely love is roy mustang :love2: off of full metal alchemist total hottie!!! i will reply you threads anytime just reply mine maybe we could be friends you know? :animesmil g2g talk to you later :animesmil

I'm stuck between Jin from Samurai Champloo and Jiraiya from Naruto. Jin's a nice taste of "old school samurai" in contrast to a show about anything but "old school" and Jiraiya?...well, I guess it's just because he's a trademark perverted master-type character and those are usually quite entertaining. :animeswea

• 2 weeks later...
My favorite character is daisuke niwa from dnangel as despite his age he has a mature side and he is so considerate, loving and thoughtful as well as being clumsy and a total disaster in his relationships with girls which makes him even cuter :)

This question is kinda hard and I can't really make up my mind. I think I have to give it a tie between three people. It would be Rorouni Kenshin, he is freakin sweet all around and is insane with his reverse blade. Naruto, he's an awesome ninja and is hilarious. Last but not least Kakashi, for basically the same reason as Naruto.

Guest Ichimaru Gin
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]My favs are Itachi from Naruto, Urahara and Ichimaru Gin from Bleach, They're so cool and mysterious. :D [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

My list is a toss up between two very different characters; Gren from Cowboy Bebop, and Rain from Immortal Rain.

Gren, my reason is simple; he's a man with a story, just like all the other characters in Bebop, and he also has a connection to Vicious, Julia, and Spike, no matter how dubious it is. Beyond that, he's not your typical bounty head. I like to think that he wanted to live, and genuinely wanted to stay out of prison, but overall didn't really care any more.

Bluntly, he did more in 2 episodes than Ed or Ein during their whole run.

As for Rain, well, there's a touch of sorrow to his character mixed in with his spastic personality. He's also not your typical bounty head; he's a man tied to a fate he didn't ask for, and it causes him more suffering than anyone can really concieve. After all, who'd really want to be immortal? I wouldn't.

There's a reason why he's the protagonist. Immortal Rain is his story, no matter how much people like Machika.

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Hmmm, my favorites would have to be Dark from DNAngel, Ryu Soma from Argentosoma, and Claus from Last Exile. I'm sure that I could list characters for days though :animeswea.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred][/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]I like Dark because of how he looks lol I personally havent seen enough of DNAngel say I like him becaus ehis personality.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]I like Ryu Soma for the most part because of his personality, he is cold, manipulating, skilled, intelligent and has little to lose, a very dangerous mix for his enemies. I also like his appearance alot hence for the banner and avi, the scars on his body and face plus his altered facial features, I just like them.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Lastly Claus is because of his determination, if he sets out to do something he will get it done. Also how kind and innocent he is, there is something he says at the end of one of the episodes that sums everything I've said up I think. [b]"I'm going to do it, Why? Because he asked me to, and I told him I would."[/b] - Claus[/color][/font]

[SIZE=1]My favorite anime characters are ties between Naruto, Spike from Cowboy Bebop, and Vash from Trigun.

I love Naruto's sense of humor. His character is so fun and carefree, but he is also very serious and focused when he needs to be.

Spike is brave, loud and outspoken, with alot of unrealised comedy. His personality doesn't fit his occupation, though its still a good match.

Vash's character is quite and reserved, but has random outbursts of crazy antics.

All three are very simlar, yet diffrent. Meh.[/SIZE]

My Favorite Characters are:

Chichiri (Fushigi Yuug)
Heihachi Hayashida (Samurai 7)
Benitora (Samurai Deeper Kyo)

I guess I seem to have some liking to the characters with Squinty closed eyes! Since all 3 of them are just so. Well also they're Really provide comic relief and yet know when to be serious.

[QUOTE=Stark]My list is a toss up between two very different characters; Gren from Cowboy Bebop, and Rain from Immortal Rain.

Gren, my reason is simple; he's a man with a story, just like all the other characters in Bebop, and he also has a connection to Vicious, Julia, and Spike, no matter how dubious it is. Beyond that, he's not your typical bounty head. I like to think that he wanted to live, and genuinely wanted to stay out of prison, but overall didn't really care any more.

Bluntly, he did more in 2 episodes than Ed or Ein during their whole run.

As for Rain, well, there's a touch of sorrow to his character mixed in with his spastic personality. He's also not your typical bounty head; he's a man tied to a fate he didn't ask for, and it causes him more suffering than anyone can really concieve. After all, who'd really want to be immortal? I wouldn't.

There's a reason why he's the protagonist. Immortal Rain is his story, no matter how much people like Machika.[/QUOTE]

I love so many charaters but I'm only going to name 4:
Yusuka (Yu Yu Hakusho)
I mean he's so hot and i really love the person he is.
And every time he got hurt I cryed :animecry: .
Heyate (Pretear)
He's funny, sexy, and a great person.
Kyo (Fruits basket)
He's just one of my favorties. :animecry:
Mamako (Wedding Peach)
She's such a brave gurl and she has to go throw alot.
:catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl:

Guest YoriChan
My favorite anime characters are:
Yusuke
Sephiroth
Leon
Chiohchan
Miroku
Cloud
Haru Glory
Musica
Seaghart
Shippo
Inuyasha
Sesshomaru
Jin
Rinku
Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Hiei

Alright, this topic has more or less run its course. Newcomers, [i][b]please[/b][/i] keep in mind that when replying to any type of favorites thread, you absolutely must include solid reasons for your choices. Lists of names simply aren't going to cut it.

So, yeah. Thanks in advance.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~