OtakuBoards

What is your favorite anime character

sbrebaby

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Favorite male Character is a toss up between Vincent(Cowboy Beboop the movie) still haven't figured out how he serived thoughs explotions, Koga(Inuyasha) , and Kouichirou Iketani(Initial D) I'm like him a drifter that still have alot to learn.

Favorite Female Character is Mika (gungrave) she a strong women that can't hit the side of a barn :laugh: .

Favorite bad guy HarryMcDowell (gungrave) he was a bad guy hiding as good guy the took over the Millennion orgination.

[COLOR=Indigo]There may be a few...

Brandon (Beyond the Grave) from Gungrave - coolest chatacter ever

Orochimaru from Naruto
Legato from Trigun
Grifith from Berserk
Kal from Rebirth

(I forgot name... kid who burnt down city) from Escaflowne

Usually people that just screw over everyone. And the psychotic ones.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]I can't choose just one fav. character, lol. so im gonna say, of course, Cecelia and Mako (both from yugioh), Faye (from cowboy bebop), and Winry (from FMA)!! :animesmil

cecelia and mako are my favorties because even though life is tragic, they still smile! (cecelia is dead, so she found peace). faye is just awesome, and winry is funny and random![/COLOR]

Guest RoronoaXfanatic
My favorite anime character is Roronoa Zoro from One Piece :animesmil You'd never guess...hehehe....next would have to be inu-yasha... :animeshy: there both kinda cute though :animeshy:

Guest Nita-Chan
[FONT=Tahoma]My favorite anime character would have to be Kurama of Yu Yu Hakusho. He's always so laid back and witty about things. He's a very smart person and someone you can easily look up to, even if he is just an anime person. ^^; Plus, his Youko form is really cool, too, with those...ears...Hey, I think they're cool. >w< The Youko's personality is something like a mix between a cocky Hiei and...no, wait, he seems like a cocky Hiei to me. :3

On the other hand, Kuwabara from the same show is awesome too. He'll do anything for love, and he'll protect his friends at the cost of his own life. For example, he risked his life to let Yusuke beat Tuguro. Although he didn't die, Yusuke didn't know that and he fought to avenge his friend.

Which is why I also like Yusuke.

I also like Hiei. He's so cool with his sword and everything. His Jagan implant really makes Hiei...Hiei. He has it because he was looking for his family, so of course he must have a heart. He makes it seem like he doesn't, which is why I respect Hiei.

Basically, I like all of the spirit detectives. Have a nice day. =D Sorry for ranting like that. ^^;[/FONT]

[color=red]Well i would have a hard time debating.[/color]

[color=red]My two most popular characters would have to be...[/color]
[color=red][/color]
[color=red][color=navy]Asuka Langley Souryu[/color] From Neon Genesis Evangelion, and[/color]
[color=red][color=navy]Sakaki[/color] From Azumanga Diaoh![/color]
[color=red][/color]
[color=red][/color]
[color=red]Well Asuka because we have so much in common, and we have the same traits.:animesmil [/color]
[color=red][/color]
[color=red]And Sakaki because we both love animals, well mostly cats! MEOW!:catgirl: [/color]
[color=red][/color]
[color=red][/color]
[color=red][/color]
[color=red]TwoMoons[/color]

Guest RosePetaldoll
i love momiji, kyo, and kagura from fruits basket!
i like momiji because he's sooo much fun and so cute!
i like kyo becasue even though he can be really mean and selfish he can also be really sweet and counter that and truly cares for tohru!
i like kagura becasue she and kyo make me laugh soo much and she really does truly care for kyo. also my friends soy she looks like me only difference is that my big eyes are blue not brown.
i also like ayame too he is hilarious and completely rrandom i think i could soo totallyl get along with him it is so funny.
also from DNangel i like daisuke and wiz dai is sooo cuteand sweet he always trys to do the right thing even if dark makes him do the wrong one! it's funny.
i love spirited away i like kamagi! he is sooo funny with the soot sprites
~Rosie-chan

OH this is easy! DIO!!!![Last Exile] Cuz he's a hyper crazy weird person such as myself, and jumping on people and hugging[and annoying the hell out of]them is fun!! I do that for a living!! We're so much alike it's almost scary...'cept I don't like chess too much...I dunno why but I find him cute too. :D
And Alex rocks too. I like him.

My other fav is Triela from Gunslinger Girl, I like her rebelliousness that the SWA hates so much :smirk:

My favorite character in an anime series would have to be kenshiro from fist of the north star tv series. The reason i like him is because he resembles my martial arts idle bruce lee and also kenshiro is a kind hearted person thats willing too save somebody when he has too. He is the man of sorrows. :animeswea

Rei (NGEvangelion): She questions life all the time, and she seems not to value her body, as she knows there are plenty of herself. Empty shells,( with no ghosts :) ) which makes her question emotions, other people's reactions (she was indeed surprised when she saw Shinji Ikari crying for her) and yet there is something so naive about her, as she sees others experience these and she cannot tell what her emotions are or rather she has them at all...Besides, well she is also a sort of an "angel" created by humans with Shinji's mother's soul in it. I love this character because she forces me to think about existence, soul, body, emotions and relationships.

Seshoumaru (Inuyasha): First of all one gotta admit that he is really cool, focused, powerful. Even though he seems not to be interested in humans, or any other living things at all, he took rin with him. And the change in him is coming continously, but slowly, which makes it realistic in a sense.Tenseiga senses this change and starts to react to it, leading him in some cases such that he killed the resurrected cat-god or opened the door to his father's grave. He is the traditional type of father who cannot show his affection but you always know that you can count on him to be there when you need him.

Apart from that i must admit that i adore Oscar (from Lady Oscar, in which the French Revolution was told),
Have you ever watched it??
and of course Yang Wenli from Legend of Galactic Heros :) By the way if you watched the movie, tell me if you liked it,please???

[COLOR=#503F86]Okay, if this thread is going to stay open, people are going to have to put far more detail into their posts, explaining what it is about their favourite characters that they like. Follow the examples set by people on previous pages, please.[/COLOR]

• 1 month later...
Well I guess my favorite characters are Usagi (SM), Miaka(FY), Tohru(FB), Yuki(FB), Sasuke(Nar), and Kai(BB). I like Usagi, Miaka, and Tohru because inspite of everything that's happened to them, they can still smile and forgive people. Even though they act ditzy, they see through everything and act like they know nothing. So I guess I like them because that's the kind of person I want to be. I like Yuki because we are alike in that we have a lid full of things we don't like, that we can't talk about to people, but that we're slowly opening anyway. I like Sasuke and Kai because I agree with their motives and how they does things. I have a lot in common with them as well because to some people we may come off as too serious and uncaring, but under all that we would do anything for our friends.

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Fixedsys]I have three favorites.

The first is Kyo Sohma from Fruits Basket. I love the p.o.ed cat boy!! He has anger issues but he is really very sweet and caring on the inside but he never shows anybody that side but the ones he cares for the most (mostly Tohru and Kazuma sometimes too). All he wants to do is be accepted by his family and to beat Yuki.

The second is Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach. He always looks so pissed off at everything, but he really cares about other people. He's very honorable and will stop at nothing to do what he knows is right. Plus he's such a bad *** who doesn't take other people crap, you gotta love him. He's a mommy's boy too which shows he's a softy.

Third is Gaara from Naruto. The psychotic insecure Tanuki boy who just needs to find his place in the world. Which he eventually does, but thats a spoiler so I won't go there. He's so crazy and it's not his fault that it just makes you want to jump into the t.v. and hug him.

What can I say? I have a thing for bad-boy screw-ups. Theres just someting about a guy who you need to open up and show him he can trust you that makes him really hot!! :catgirl: [/FONT][/COLOR]

These are my Favourites Ones ^^ :

1- Edogawa Conan (From Case Closed),it was my first Anime that i watched and i really Like it so much,i saw the first 8 movies and i want to watch the 9th movie and the rest of 300 episodes which i want to see :D

2- Kurosaki Ichigo (From Bleach), Bleach and Naruto are one of my favourite anime's too,i really had a hard time choosing between Rukia and Ichigo,So i choose Ichigo since he is Cool (and Rukia is Hot :love: )

3- Garaa (From Naruto,just like gaarasgirl90 ^^) well,I really think Garaa should be the lead character insted of Naruto and we should call it "Garaa" (Hmm..i think it's a good idea..I guess!!!)

4- Rukia (From Bleach), she is a Death Godess,And HOT too :love: :love: :love:

[COLOR=DarkRed]Cheers,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Pumpkin Head[/COLOR]

I have so many but i just name the ones that comes to mind.

1. Demon [COLOR=DarkRed]Eyes[/COLOR] Kyo- There's know words i can use to explain.

2. Terry Bogard- he is the main reason why i like anime today. After i saw Fatal Fury The movie. It was over for me. I had to get the other two movies after seeing Terry in action

3. Rock Lee- This is my boy, ROCK LEE, GAI SENSAI. I love him in Naruto. The boy is bad. Has alot of heart and he reminds me of Bruce Lee so that might also be why i like.

I hav a favorite character like every time I see a new anime.

#1 My number 1 will have to go to Hakkai from Saiyuki, just because he is hot :luv: :blush:

#2 My number 2 is gonna go to Kakashi form Naruto, just because he is such a bad dude, and he is just awesome! :cool:

#3 hmmmm number 3...... :rolleyes: I would hav to go with Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin because he is so kind, and yet you wouldn't wanna mess with him. And he is kinda cute :love:

I have alot of them for each anime....

InuYasha-InuYasha, Kagome, Rin, Ayame, but mostly InuYasha and Kagome :animesmil

Dragenball-Chi-chi, Goku, Oopa

Dragenballz-Goku, Chi-chi, Buu, Android 18, Videl, Vegeta, GOTEN^^he's adorable! :animesmil

Dragenball GT-Pan, Trunks, Goku, Goten, Gogeta

Gundam Seed-Kira Yamato, Lacus Clyne, Officer Lafflaga, Atheron Zola (I don't catch his last name...)

Digimon-> Kory from season one, and season two, she's so cute^^

Pokamon-> Misty, Jane

Beyblade->Zeo, Hilary, Hero, Tyson, Kai, Rai :D

And yeah....