[color=darkred]Evil dude: Shessomaru
good dude: Edward Elric
evil gurl: Yura of the hair
Good Gurl: Pirincess Mononoke[/color][/color]

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=#503F86]Shinobi's angel, I merged your two replies together. If there's something you want to change or add on to your original post, please use the 'Edit' button located underneath it.

I'd also like to remind people that everyone posting in this thread needs to provide reasons as to why certain characters are their favourites. Lists of characters don't count, as many as there may be. If the posts in here become too spammy, I'll close it.[/COLOR]

My favorite is from DragonabllZ Goku because he is so carefree but went again he is the strongest in the Universe. Also he doesn't care for himself he cares for other people around him and i think that is cool and he is the strongest anime character that i know of. :animesmil

Guest ASIAS 427
First off, I'd like to say hi to everyone. First post.

My favorite character is divided between good, nuetral, and bad.

Good: Bardock from Dragonball Z
Neutral: Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star
Bad: Orochimaru from Naruto

I'm in a talkative mood. So I guess I'll explain why I like these characters so much.

Bardock: I like this guy because he is good hearted, yet he happens to be one of the strongest Saiyans alive. He is determined and very cool looking. He also leaves behind Goku for us.

Gene Starwind: Ah, where to begin. This guy is just awesome. Chased and wanted by many, but at heart he is a carefree, laid back person. His skills and moves are nice, and he has the coolest looking hair ever. :animesmil

Orochimaru: Evil, plain and pure evil. That is the only way to describe him. Sinister looking and sometimes femine looking, but not to be underestimated at all. One of the Legendary Sanin, too. He seems like he is the most laid back of all three of my favorite characters, partly because he is way to cocky and arrogant, but I like that.

Hmm...well let me put some thought into this....the problem with favorite anime characters is that most of the time they change it's so hard to really pick a few or one for that matter.

1.)Manjyome (Manjoume) Thunder--Very accomplished duelist from Yugioh GX, he shares most of the same feelings I do about the card game. Not to meantion that most of my friends say I act exactly like him in various aspects of life.

2.)Rick Hunter aka Hikaru Ichijyo-- The classic anime character from Macross/Robotech, I most like him once again for the fact that I can relate to him. He has various troubles in his love life....like myself. And on top of that he starts out as this cocky young kid that eventually ends up becoming an Admiral of the Fleet. I like his transition of growing up over the years.

3.)Naru-- From Love hina, what can I say the girl's smart, funny, well edowned and not to meantion aggressive at times. Oh if only all females could be this way. She probably in my opinion is one of the most well developed characters in terms of a Romantic Comedy anime is concern. Sure Tenchi chicks have the action but where's the developement.....you can only find great female developement in Love Hina.

[COLOR=Orange]undefined[/COLOR][SIZE=2]undefined[/SIZE][FONT=Arial]undefined[/FONT]i like Kyo Sohma from fruitz basket he iz so cute with the orange hair n bad boy rep..under al that short tempered atitude..he iz a big softie.. n he iz soooooooooooo in lov with tohru :catgirl: like me im in lov..i also like tohru...happy n kind...hehe n kenshin..mysterious n cool...kaoru..spirited n nice..fav paringz..fav animez..im in lov with kyo n kenshin :animeshy: orange hair :animeswea QTz.. :animesigh

[quote name='Gnostica']My favorite anime has to be Inuyasha of course and then I like Elfen Lied. I love Nyu, she is soooo adorable!!![/quote]
Uh who is Elfen Lied or Nyu??? And what animes are they from?
Well, my favorite anime is Wolf's Rain, :catgirl: and my favorite anime character is Cho Hakkai from Saiyuki. He is handsome and strong(The perfect guy) :love2:

Guest nobuT
I'd say it's Kyo from 'Fruits Basket.' He's just so hot-tempered, mean, and impulsive, but he's got a good heart. Love ya, Kyo!

[QUOTE=Kirawolfgirl]um my faves are
Inuyasha
Nene from bubblegum crisi tokyo 2040 :catgirl:[/QUOTE][COLOR=#503F86]This is this thread's final warning. If the post quality here isn't brought back up to what it should be and if reasons are not given for your choices of favourite character, this thread will be closed.

Kirawolfgirl, please try and add more detail to your posts- this is so incredibly close to being spam because it's so short and undetailed.

Tigerfantasy17, heavy use of abbreviations are against the rules; you and cyberphenix need to try and make good use of proper punctuation when you can in your posts as well- anything that's too poor a quality will be deleted as spam.

I'd like to direct everyone's attention to the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Rules[/URL], and also to the fact that I never like sounding as mean as I sometimes might do.[/COLOR]

My favorite anime charaater is Kyosuke Date (Soultaker) he falls perfectly into my idea for the ideal anime. He lives in a shelterd world til one day POW!!! he gets killed by his mother and returns to life a week later. He starts to slowly fall prey to the plots of the hospital and kerihara group as the life he once knew slowly reveals itself as a fraud and he just goes from a touchy emotinal figure to dark almost sinister hero with unholy powers. Man how can you not appreciate an anime like that.

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
I would have to say my favorite anime and or manga character is Vash The Stampede. I like that he can be goofy at times than be so seirous just like that. :catgirl: Plus hes sooo cute *hugs plushie of Vash* and he has an awesome kick butt brother. :D Hes so funny and i love characters that have a sense of humor and he crys all the time i only saw a few anime and manga charaters cry like him.

My second favorite would have to be Legato from Trigun. Hes so cool, he has that awesome blue hair, golden eyes, and he say the best quotes in the whole show. He so scary sometimes hey he even freaked Vash out.

Thats about it

I was wonder how do you get icons in this forum

Mine definitely has to be Spike Speigel from Cowboy Bebop. He is just so cool and mysterious, and the fight scenes with him are awesome. Not only that but he is missing an eye ;) . Also Stephen Jay Blum does an awesome job on the voice.

My favourite character is Ed from FullMetal Alchemist... He's funny, sweet, brave, and above all else; [I]real[/I]. That's one of the things that bugs me in anime... When characters just look at death like it's nothing. But in FMA Ed reacts to death in a realistic fashion and actually shows some emotion. Underneath the tough exterior he's a little softy ^^

My Fav. Characters:

[U]Shikamaru from Naruto:[/U] He's lazy and funny at times. He's a great leader. Me and him have the same exact personallity(exept he's a genius and im not :animeswea ).

[U]Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing:[/U] I like his attitude towards things. Always talking and telling jokes. But like the other gundam pilots he had dark past. And he's cool when he is fighting.

[U]Yoh Asakura from Shaman King:[/U] Carefree and lazy. He cares alot about his friends and would do anything for them. He also very kind towards everybody. Sometimes he's a complete idiot but thats why he is so funny.

All the characters I mentioned remind me of myself, thats why their my favorite characters. :p

gaara from naruto because he is the one guy that doesnt talk mostlat at all to any other people and keeps himself to himself and kills because hes insame enough to do it

train heartnet from black cat i like him because he was one of those typical assasins from long ago that has not harmed someone for a ling time kind of people but suprisingly he pulls it off some how with ease

finally luffy from one piece because he is just all around funny i have actually been on the floor laughing at his nonesece that he makes...and who cant like a person whos made of rubbed and has super strength?

:catgirl: my fav anime character has always been my characters,Umi the neko and Mii the witch ^_^ the're both reflections of my personality and no one else can say that they created them :catgirl: because I am their soul creator and am GOSH DARNED PROUD OF IT!!!! :catgirl:

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue] I have many different favorite anime characters so I just might name one or more.

My favorite character from Inuyasha is of course, Inuyasha. Why? Because he is hot and he's a mister tough guy sometimes. Then he'll become soft for the one he loves. He may not show it sometimes but he loves and cares for everyone. Many don't like him because he rushes into battles without thinking. But hey, that's what makes him cool in my dictionary.

From Chobits, it would have to be Chi. Chi is so cute and a bit childish sometimes. I also liked that she tried to hard to find love when she hardly understood it. Can't really say anymore because I haven't read the mangas in a while.

From Tokyo Mew Mew (not saying that corny name they changed it to) it would have to be Mint (Correna[SP?]) only because she reminds me of myself. She's sarcastic sometimes and rude, but she's a true friend all the times. Plus, her favorite color is blue and that's also my favorite color. Mint may act rude but it's only a front because of all the money she has and she doesn't spend much time with her family.

Well, that's all I can think of now, even though there's alot more anime out there. :catgirl:[/COLOR][/FONT]

Guest Libra_diva666
[color=DarkOrchid][size=4][font=Comic Sans MS]:p I would have to say that my favorite Anime Character is Miss Chi. She is pretty cool in Chobits. she is just really ditzy.It makes her sorta unique, and funny at times as well.:p[/font][/size][/color]

• 3 weeks later...