Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
You probably should've just edited your response there, but anyway, u hated the kalm flashback, are u insane!!! Heh some of the coolest Sephiroth moments were in there >=(. Anyway, most hated moment eh?...hm...well I liked all of FF7, but I'm sure there's something I can get pissed off with in 8...oh ok found a few...any time u have to find Cid, ugh that bastard, u always have to go talk to everyone, then go back, talk to someone else, wander around, then, oops he was hiding somewhere the whole time! ><. Also finding the captain/rajin, that was a big useless mess too. Those pissed me off, but the WORST part was finding that DAMN white seed ship, everyone I know had trouble and had to ask me, heh all I could do was tell em which continent it was on, and STILL I have to circle around a lot of times because it's hard to spot or something, I don't know, too bad we couldn't just blow the ship up, would've saved everyone a lot of trouble.
Posted
Lol, very true. Those bits where you had to find cid were REALLY annoying. Yeah, the rajin bit was annoying too. And what you said about the white seed ship, it took me like 1 hour the first time. Now i can do it in about 30 seconds :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]my most hated moments of ff7 are......none, haha, I love everything, actually, I hate anything that has to do with yuffie, heh.... [/B][/QUOTE]

d4mn j00...

I love everything about FF7 as well. Except for Chocobo Breeding... -_-;; ...So much time wasted... [I]Oh almighty god of the chocobos, why do you mock me?![/I]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i disliked any sceene that had sephiroth in it... he was a waste of space... they coulda put someone cool in his spot... like me :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
*whacks kuja upside the head with her Mod Rod (set to "hurt")*:devil:
What are you talking about?!? [i]Anything[/i] with Seph in it is [i]awesome[/i]! Even Ehrgeitz.

My most hated part is in FF9, where you have to win the card game for the RPG to progress--it is [i]so[/i] annoying!
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
the whole Ice bit in FF7 where u walk around aimlessly, nobody could have understood that map, and parts of it didtn fit how certain bits were in the game, that bit bored the hell out of me from oint 1, I cant really think of anthing else, most of the main boring things were side games.
Posted
1: Sephiroth rules! He is the best FF villain
2: Yeah I love everything about the FF game too, I mean how couldn't you? But still you must admit that those flashbacks get boring the 21st time.
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]actually julius is the coolest FF boss ever... but very few of u know what game he is from... cloud does thou lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
:)
Yes, Cloud does know...

And he is better than Sephiroth in my opinion. I didn't overly like seph. He had the cool looks... and sometimes he had an awesome attitude.... but i didn't like the way he was acted in the other parts.
Posted
I dunno, I just always have this thing for strong, white haired outcasts with ideas of world domination.
the Brain: Does that horrifying revelation include me?
*bats the albino mouse to one side*
May I also add as a corollary that they are generally HUMAN for one, and a decent age for another. OH! and the really huge sword deal too.
*Brain stares at the 7 foot Masamune* My word.
Pinky: Poit! Oh, guess that lets you out, Brain.
Brain: Quiet Pinky, before I have to hurt you.
Posted
Oh What? I still watch pinkey and the brain!

*Back to Topic*

Does anyone here besides me even remotely dislike seph the least bit???
Posted
No way!

How could you not like Sephiroth, he's way better than Seifer or any other FF bad guy. There really is nothing to remotely dislike about him.

(I still watch Pinky and the Brain!)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i]
[B]y did u have ta put pinky and brain into this? i out grew that when i was two!...[/B][/QUOTE]

You must be pretty young, then. :freak:
I haven't seen that show in forever, but there is nothing wrong with Pinky and the Brain--who doesn't, in his or her darkest/fondest dreams debate how to take over the world? :D Anyways, I am planning to be an animator someday, and I'm already a drawer, so I'm pretty accepting of most cartoon shows, save some ones I shan't name.
Oh well, I'm not going to argue what makes a decent show (I know people younger than me who detest every aspect about anything anime--how's that for different?).
Like I said, nothing wrong with Pinky and the Brain, just like there is nothing wrong with Sephiroth. :whoops:
Posted
ff7 is very boring if your trying to level up materia and stuff.. ¬¬ esspecially if its like.. KOTR materia...

leveling up until when you can kill ruby is annoying.. elmerald seems fairly easy (i havn't really tried yet..) .. aslong as you have very little materia on.. (aire tam backwards is materia ;) one materia on a person means aire tam will do 1111, 2 will do 2222 and so on..)

i soo hate leveling up... and chocobo breeding and racing is annoying too..
Posted
[color=crimson]I hated Gold Saucer since i sucked at the games there.... heh.... -_____-;;;;;

Besides that i hated all the globe trotting u did on disk 2 on ff7.... back and forth.... blah blah....

In FF9 I Hated The First Time i did the Hunter's Festival in Lindblum.... They Make it Sound So Hard and I was Worried I wouldnt Win... -____-'[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]Does anyone here besides me even remotely dislike seph the least bit??? [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]lets put it this way i sure dont LIKE him... i mean when they show u his human side during the flashbacks... that so killed his evilness... they dont do that w/ kuja till after the game is over... and they start you off w/ seifers so he "grows" into the pawn that he is... where as seph goes bad, good, bad... what the heck is that junk? and swimming in molten lava is actually quite refreshing... u should try it some time... oh wait... yall clones cant handle it :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]my most hated moments of ff7 are......none, haha, I love everything, actually, I hate anything that has to do with yuffie, heh.... [/B][/QUOTE]
I may sound obsessed, but I love every bit of Final Fantasy. I get so deep into it that I don't notice if anything goes wrong.
Posted
*sets Mod Rod to "Molten Lava", hits Kuja, notices it has no effect, tries something else with no effect, then whacks out, sets Mod Rod to "Painful" and whacks Kuja several times with it*
Leave Sephiroth alone--he's supposed to be a tragic villian! Ya know, the whole "I was given life to be something I never chose to be" etc. bit, so....
...leave Seph alone!
Or face my wrath! :devil:
Kuja: COOL!
-_- no no no, you're supposed to be screaming in agony
Kuja: Sweet!
:cross: ergh....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...