Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
SOoo how here role plays and well how into it are you all (table top RPG not video games) :wigout: me well i'm pretty big into role playing and enjoy it alot i even make my own games ( and i'm good at it):devil: i love fantasy games of all kinds so what do you guys like or dislike.:smirk: :babble: :butthead: :box: :demon:
Posted
I table top r/p when i can find a group of people to do it....besides that i r/p on boards...like these ones and in video games....and some in r/l.......r/ping makes you into one hell of a lyer...not like i use it to lye but it can be useful....makes you good at improv to........
Posted
Back in the days when Hell had come to earth (middle school) my friends and I made an RPG club that focused on star wars (and I'm not even a fan). It was really awful. Since I came to the boards though I've started again and getting my friends into it, I'm even making sweet new plots and maps and stuff. R/Ping is awesome!!:D
Posted
I really like role-playing and I want to act in some of the school plays. Table top RP, I suck at that, but I like to watch others do it. I used to rp alot in chat, but then all of my friends left chat for other things (which really depresses me, I miss all those guys) so now I just rp on this board. I also RP with my best friend Ucchan, she's one heck of hilarious person. I like to play RP games too, it's actually my favorite genre besides fighting games. I like all the FF games, and Lunar and so forth.
Posted
I played an RPG game like D&D with a friend in middle school. . it was fun, but easy. . very fun now that I think about it =P

I tried to roleplay in Everquest (online game) but no one else really did. . so I got tired, and stopped :D

I now play a RPG that a really awesome aol buddy made, and enjoy it very much, even though I am super rusty, and know she probably wants to smack me for acting how I do in there =P

Oh well. . bout it for me. Would have liked to play 'real' table rpgs. . but never got into it
Posted
i argee RGPs are great .. i myself make table top games all of which are fantasy RGPs :wigout: i have alot of people how play them (27 total) some online (3) but most play table top with me running the play .. i want to go to gencon and have been invited like 3 times but no money o/r things to do...... :eek:and i think i will check out the G&S board ... hey why not

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...