shibatku Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 Dude you just like reposted what everyone else said and Flash is still in the lead and I doubt that she'll lose.
Raiha Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]Dude you just like reposted what everyone else said and Flash is still in the lead and I doubt that she'll lose. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]She? Oh god.............Flash! Come down here, everyone but me thinks that you're a chick![/COLOR] :whoops:
RicoTranzrig Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 I think I already asked this...er maybe I didn't but...what tools did you guys use to make your banners?
NeoCactuar Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 I told you, Flash uses paint shop Pro. As for the flash being a girl thing... WHAT THE **** ARE YOU PEOPLE SMOKING!???? 1. Flash is a guy, I know him personally. 2. Flash would come down here and straiten this out, but... His comp is broken so he can't:( 3. I will be telling him about all you crazy people... CRAZY, that?s all I have to say. 4. Yea flash is still in the lead, and will be for a LONG time. 5. Thank you, goodbye.
Raiha Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [COLOR=seagreen]I am not CRAZY!! Let me clear things up for you by telling you this straight up: I am a [i]psycho b*tch.[/i][/COLOR] :whoops:
Dragonballzman Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 Heh...Oh ya, and I am know to my friends as MONKEY BOY! NOT CRAZY, MONKEY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Raiha Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 [COLOR=seagreen]Well, to each his/her own..........[/COLOR] :whoops:
RicoTranzrig Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Anyway... I think the competition stands...Flash's er... banner seems the best out of all...[/COLOR]
Raiha Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue]Anyway... I think the competition stands...Flash's avatar seems the best out of all...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]Banner. Not Avatar......... If his banner was an Avatar, the whole boards would be slightly screwed over.[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=seagreen]Banner. Not Avatar......... If his banner was an Avatar, the whole boards would be slightly screwed over.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=darkblue]Thank you Raiha for correcting my stupid mistake :rolleyes:[/COLOR]
shibatku Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 Flash is and will probaly always be in the lead and Flash will be the winner because he spent more time on the banner.
Chaos Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 Shib? I didn't repost what everyone else said. In fact, I rather gave better reasons for my post, so Bleh! :p ---------------------- Neo? I ain't high(right now), and I do know F_F be a guy! ;) BTW, what's wrong wit Flash's comp? Virus? Wha? ---------------------- Crap... Paintshop Pro? I really need to get it. All I have is the ever crappy PhotoSuiteIII -.-'-_- :( :bawl: :cross: :toothy:
Raiha Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [COLOR=seagreen]Well.......I can't do banners that look good period! So I have no idea what the hell you guys are moanin and groanin about.[/COLOR] :whoops:
shibatku Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 I don't even have the right equipment to make a banner. I can make crap on paint.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Raiha Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]I don't even have the right equipment to make a banner. I can make crap on paint.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]I don't see how that is amusing to you...[/COLOR]
shibatku Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 Its amusing because I can't make a banner worth crap on that...well if I tried alot I could but I would have to do all the artwork myself. Which would take awhile.
shibatku Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 I tried to load mine but it said the file was to big. But Rico's is totally better than mineand so are all the others.
~Mystical Pan~ Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 yeah..Flash's banner is great...:) Well you can you Photoshop also to make banners. :) I use that to make my Pan Banner which is in my sig...:D
Raiha Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Now THAT is a cool banner right there MPan. I deffinetly like that one...[/COLOR] :whoops:
~Mystical Pan~ Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]Now THAT is a cool banner right there MPan. I deffinetly like that one...[/COLOR] :whoops: [/B][/QUOTE] *feels good about her banner* THANKIES! :) But I stopped working on banners for awhile..might get back to making them again soon though..lol :)
Raiha Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Could'ja make me one?[/COLOR] :D
Flash Posted December 16, 2001 Author Posted December 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]Could'ja make me one?[/COLOR] :D [/B][/QUOTE] Hey, you never asked [I]me[/I] to make you a banner! Hmmph. Oh well, this Topic has lived [I]waayyy[/I] past its use-by date. Now it's just turning into Mild spam and alot of confusion as to my gender... I think it's time to end it. Oh, and I won. My prize? ...I dunno, I'll buy some Ice Cream or something. Meh.
Recommended Posts