Krillen Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 Damn you poeple! Am I the only one that voted for DBZ Man's Banner? His was awsome! Nice and Simple with a nice shot of Goku....Nice Colors used, Final Flash's was second to me, I loved the Pics but the Darkness of it made it look a little dull....If it were a Dark Blueish Color Fading to Black it would look great! But hey, its just my opinin, you should try it Final Flash....
Dragonballzman Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 *Gasp* THANX KRILLEN!!! Oh ya, I made ANOTHER one! But *Gasp again* IT'S MUCH BETTER THAN THOSE OTHER ONES!!! Go see go see!
shibatku Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 That ones cool but you should change the drawing in the background and try like a pic of him as his powerfulest form instead.
Dragonballzman Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 I don't have any other pics of him. ;)
shibatku Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 Look in [url]www.theotaku.com[/url] at the dragonball section and look at the pics they have some really god one of him. If I could I'd make one and show you what I mean but I can't so there's where you get some pics.
Dragonballzman Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 You're telling me that Otaku.com has pictures of my character? :therock:
Raiha Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]*sigh* So, when's this poll over?[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 Until only one member stands in the house...
Raiha Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]And I'll bet it ain't gonna be me. *sigh* Oh well.[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 who knows...It's clear who's gonna win this competition though...
shibatku Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 Yeah DBZ Man they have lots of pics of your dbz charactor you just have to look through 21 pages one of them. Flash is in the lead for the best banner.
Warlock Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]Flash is in the lead for the best banner. [/B][/QUOTE] [Sarcasticly] Incredible! Amazing! I'll go alert the press! Maybe even the Air Force, Navy and the Army too! Heck, I might as well tell those pesky martians from outer space! [/sarcasticly] I [I]really[/I] got to sleep more...
RicoTranzrig Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 Well, it looks like FinalFlash has a kick arse banner...just curious, what tools did you guys use?
Dragonballzman Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]Yeah DBZ Man they have lots of pics of your dbz charactor you just have to look through 21 pages one of them. Flash is in the lead for the best banner. [/B][/QUOTE] Dude I was being sarcastic...That pic of him was made by SaiyanPrincessX. Lyca_Lightwing also made a piccy of Dbzman. There are no other pictures of him. The person you're probably thinking of is Bejita ;) I've checked ALL the pages, and there are no other pictures of [SIZE=4]Dbzman[/SIZE]. ;)
NeoCactuar Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Well, it looks like FinalFlash has a kick arse banner...just curious, what tools did you guys use? [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah Flash is awesome at making banners, look at some of the ones he made for me. This one is for an On-Line RPG i have. BTW: Flash uses Paint Shop Pro for his banners, I'm pretty sure, ask flash when he gets back.
shibatku Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 Ahh well I guesas they really don't sorry thought they might. I guess almost everyone thinks Flash'd banner is the best she'll definitly win.
NeoCactuar Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]Ahh well I guesas they really don't sorry thought they might. I guess almost everyone thinks Flash'd banner is the best she'll definitly win. [/B][/QUOTE] SHE'LL!?!?!?!?!?!? Flash is a guy Dammit!!!
RicoTranzrig Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 LOL... uh oh...do I sense a hint of offense?
NeoCactuar Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]LOL... uh oh...do I sense a hint of offense? [/B][/QUOTE] What me? Flash is one of my best friends, he lives just down the road from me. Not really offence but i was surprised by the fact that shibatku though he was a chick.
RicoTranzrig Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 Err... I was talking to shiba...oops, sorry for the mix-up...
Desbreko Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i] [B] SHE'LL!?!?!?!?!?!? Flash is a guy Dammit!!! [/B][/QUOTE] Maybe it was a typo?
shibatku Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 Soory I guess I thought Flash was a girl my bad sorry but I guess he'll probaly win is that one fine with you Neo Cactuar.
NeoCactuar Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]Soory I guess I thought Flash was a girl my bad sorry but I guess he'll probaly win. Is that one fine with you Neo Cactuar?[/B][/QUOTE] Yes, yes it is :D
Chaos Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 Warlock: [Sarcasticly] Incredible! Amazing! I'll go alert the press! Maybe even the Air Force, Navy and the Army too! Heck, I might as well tell those pesky martians from outer space! [/sarcasticly] I really got to sleep more... Yup, sure do bud. lol. DBZMan: Dude I was being sarcastic...That pic of him was made by SaiyanPrincessX. Lyca_Lightwing also made a piccy of Dbzman. There are no other pictures of him. The person you're probably thinking of is Bejita I've checked ALL the pages, and there are no other pictures of Dbzman. Oooook. Um, DBZ? Could you please email me a pic of what DBZMan sposted to look like [email=SuperSayian4444@aol.com] here?[/email] Thanx! OI! How could someone thing Final_Flash is a gurl?! He is so perverted that---*F_F cover's Neil mouth* F_F: [i]SOME[/i] people don't know about me and my........ways...... So watch it! Neil: *breaks free* Ok, ok! ------------------------ And of course, no can forget my banners. I don't feel like spammin, so here's the address to my [url=http://www.ascendedsaiyans.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&attachmentid=114][img]banner[/img][/url], and I'll put in my banner, made by the great Final_Flash. And I need to know what system Flash used for this? Flash? FLASH! That's it! Signal him now! FURY FLAMES! *Flames shoot up in an attempt to signal to Flash.* *Classic anime wind blow when nothing happens* *sigh* Poo....
Recommended Posts