OtakuBoards

Unsure......(plus a rambling rant....)

Okay.... let me say this: Forgive me for being somewhat hateful for a moment before i move on to my point of this....

All you ******* homophobes better keep your discrimiatory and vile comments to your selves or i'll flame you! I despise people like you homophobes, and i like hurting you dumb***** solely for fun and mayhem, got that? And i know the only reason you vile and hateful homophobes are like that is because you're too afraid that you yourself might be gay, and are angry for it,so you take it out on people like me. Either that, or you're too ******* scared to come out of the closet so you take it out on me because i already have, *****.

okay, now that has been said, let's move on. (i feel better after typing that already...

there's this guy i love, though i don't know where his feelings stand. I've comforted him when his girl puts him through unthinkable ****, i've kept him from killing himself, and i've called him when i had a bad drug trip. We've also had sex, though it wasn't really serious. He loves my touch, and my hugs and kisses, and he absolutely loves to lay his head on my leg and let me play with his hair. He's said he loves me, but i still don't know how to react to him when he says stuff about his family being ******* about me calling and that i shouldn't even visit him for awhile It hurts so bad when he says that, and i've been severly depressed, i almost killed myself at school by falling down some stairs on purpose. I don't know what to do right now... and i am so confused and feel so alone. I have my psyche to visit now, but he's a dolt and looks like he has a few issues himself. like he really helps.

and to all you people who read this and feel for me, i thank you for your understanding.

For all you homophobes who think it's foul and such things, **** off, and why the hell did you read it any way? by the way, kiss this...===> :flasher2:

I feel so much better now...... :modrod: like it'll last long though, i'm manic depressive.

for those of you i offended with my language, i apologize.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Edit: Please watch the language. I had to edit some of the language out of your post. Also if someone flames you please report them to the moderators and do not flame back. Flaming will get you, or anyone else who flames, banned from our message boards. PM myself or any of the other moderators if you have questions concerning this. Thanks. ~Panda[/COLOR]

Wow this is a serious problem. Im not sure how I can help (I may have misinterpreted) but I will try my best. Also this is only my oppinion and so you dont have to follow it...

Firstly Is he in love with the girl hes with? If so then I would try and be supportive of him as much as you can and if/when their relationship ends, be there for him.

His family is homothobic (sp). A lot of people are and it truely is sad. Many can be real ********. Even so as hard as it is to do than I would do your best to ignore them as much as possible (After all, the only oppinions that matter are yours and this other persons).

I have no right to say this but PLEASE dont kill yourselph. Im not saying this because of a fear of heaven or hell. However, someone out there does care for you deeply (it doesnt matter who). beside that It Would be terrible to kill yourselph because the family is a bunch of idiotic *******, *************, **** ******.

As you may be able to tell, Im not against swearing-Homophobes are one of the lowest of the low. Besides you censored your's so theres no reason to be offended.

I do have a question though-Has someone been agressive to you on the forum? This should be dealt with immediatly (by mods). As I said these people are *******, *************....(the words go on)

[SIZE=1]You two have been immature beyond words. Maybe worse than the homophobes.

I myself think that if you're happy with one of your own gender, go ahead and have a go at it. I do also think it's idiotic to be afraid of people just because they're homosexual, and a part of me thinks that most of these 'homophobes' just don't like gays. They wouldn't go insane if they were confined with a gay person for a week or so, they'd prefer not to though. Homophobia is irrational to me, but again, you two [B]must[/B] at least not burst out in yelling when you're demanding open-mindedness yourselves. Don't be hypocritical. Although you don't have to agree with the person, you need to at the very least hear the other side of the fence, and stop being such children.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE]You two have been immature beyond words. Maybe worse than the homophobes.

I myself think that if you're happy with one of your own gender, go ahead and have a go at it. I do also think it's idiotic to be afraid of people just because they're homosexual, and a part of me thinks that most of these 'homophobes' just don't like gays. They wouldn't go insane if they were confined with a gay person for a week or so, they'd prefer not to though. Homophobia is irrational to me, but again, you two must at least not burst out in yelling when you're demanding open-mindedness yourselves. Don't be hypocritical. Although you don't have to agree with the person, you need to at the very least hear the other side of the fence, and stop being such children.[/QUOTE]

Im sorry. I let my feelings on the matter get in the way. I just strongly believe it wrong to hate someone for their sexuality. It affected a good friend of mine (im [B]not[/B] going into this) and that really made me feel a great hatred towards it. Even so I shouldnt have reacted in such a way and im sorry for acting like that

[color=#141416]Homophobia can be cruel, but it doesn't help to lash out at them. They just fear what they don't understand, or it may be a religious thing. Whatever people feel towards you for being homosexual is their problem, not yours. As long as you feel comfortable with your sexuality, that's all that matters. Confidence is power and comfort; as long as you know who you are--without worrying what others think you are--nothing can touch you.

Lowering yourself into flamming people is senseless; they won't care, or listen. They will believe what they believe, and rarely ever give it a second chance. Especially with homosexuality.

The moto I'm working on, and you should try it also, is "kill them with kindness". It's something my manager told me when I worked at the coffee shop. People are jerks, but instead of getting steamed up on it, just smile and be kind to them. That drives people up the walls more than fighting with them.[/color]

I suggest you take more drugs that will mellow you out than what you're currently taking. Now I couldn't understand the whole post (the asteriks were too distracting for my brain) but apparently both of you are spiralling downward into some gay romeo and juliet type story.

If you didn't know, in romeo and juliet both romeo and juliet die because they love each other so much, they want to fake their death and go live happily ever after somewhere else. You apparently just want to kill yourself but i'll ignore that and assume you're doing it because you think it will help (it won't but that's inconsequential at this point). But in romeo and juliet, they both screw up because they're morons and end up both dying. There's an obvious parallel here between your story with the guy you're talking about and romeo and juliet.

I guess what I'm saying here is you're on a fast track to dying a stupid pointless death over someone you will forget eventually.

On a more serious note, you should really listen to your psychologist because he is about 1000x more stable than you are. You might tell yourself he is a dolt, but you're the one that threw yourself down stairs because of angst.

[QUOTE=Harry]I suggest you take more drugs that will mellow you out than what you're currently taking. Now I couldn't understand the whole post (the asteriks were too distracting for my brain) but apparently both of you are spiralling downward into some gay romeo and juliet type story.

If you didn't know, in romeo and juliet both romeo and juliet die because they love each other so much, they want to fake their death and go live happily ever after somewhere else. You apparently just want to kill yourself but i'll ignore that and assume you're doing it because you think it will help (it won't but that's inconsequential at this point). But in romeo and juliet, they both screw up because they're morons and end up both dying. There's an obvious parallel here between your story with the guy you're talking about and romeo and juliet.

I guess what I'm saying here is you're on a fast track to dying a stupid pointless death over someone you will forget eventually.

On a more serious note, you should really listen to your psychologist because he is about 1000x more stable than you are. You might tell yourself he is a dolt, but you're the one that threw yourself down stairs because of angst.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Harry you took the words right from my mouth. I was about to write something similar to this until I acutually read your post. Harry couldn't be anymore right but what he just said. I've decided it'd be best if I said nothing because I find your view of this to be very immature. Wanting to commit sucide is very stupid and in the long run only makes things worse.

In all honestly your condition makes me sick. [/SIZE]

[color=#737373]Wow, this thread is a total mess.

Inuyasha Fandom, in future, I recommend being a bit more coherent and going a little lighter on the swearing. It doesn't make for convenient reading and people aren't going to be able to lend any advice.

Obviously homophobia has no place on OtakuBoards, nor does any other kind of irrational discrimination. [i]But[/i], what it comes down to ultimately is respect for others. Just as I expect members to respect each other regardless of differences and cultural boundaries, I also expect you to give us the respect of a better-constructed post. By being clear and by remaining on topic, you are showing respect to fellow members.

And just as a side note; spending an entire post saying that this guy has mental problems or whatever is [i]just as spammy[/i] as his original post. No need for that in general.

This thread seems to be more a statement than a question, anyway. But please take note of my suggestions for the future. Thread closed.[/color]