Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Riddles Who Can Anwser???


Recommended Posts

Posted
:cool: OK. FIRST OFF TRY THIS ONE ON FOR SIZE...

WHAT HAS A FOOT BUT NEVER WALKS
WHAT HAS A MOUTH BUT NEVER TALKS
WHAT HAS A HEAD BUT NEVER THINKS
WHAT HAS A BED BUT NEVER SLEEPS


HAVE FUN????:cool:
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
An amoeba
Has "foot" (known as a pseudopod, meaning one foot, yea you'll get the idea somehow)
Eats by enclosing its body around prey, therefore no mouth.
Has its nucleus.
What bed. It doesnt need a bed. Its body is soft enough.

Hehehe.
Too much of a scientifical answer.
Tell me something. I'm not even close right??
But admit it, no one would've thought of this answer.
Posted
a snowman. you could make a foot for it adn it owuld never walk. it has a mouth and it never talks. it has a head and never thinks (it is snow what would it think about). it has it bed, the snow bed but never sleeps, it isn't alive so it can't sleep. am i right?? i don't think i am.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]An amoeba
Has "foot" (known as a pseudopod, meaning one foot, yea you'll get the idea somehow)
Eats by enclosing its body around prey, therefore no mouth.
Has its nucleus.
What bed. It doesnt need a bed. Its body is soft enough.

Hehehe.
Too much of a scientifical answer.
Tell me something. I'm not even close right??
But admit it, no one would've thought of this answer. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I was thinking, because that's what we're studying right now in Biology 2! And Teddy BEARS is the answer! They have feet and never walk, they have mouths, but don't USUALLY talk, they have heads but I HOPE they don't think, and mine has a nice bed with me! His name is Uncle Ace Saotome and he's my panda bear! *beams*:D
Posted
What ahs a head that never thinks? Someone that's not alive.
What has a foot but never walks? umm............
What has a bed but never sleeps? err...........
What has a mouth but never talks? brrr........that same as the 1st?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]a corpse ^^;;

actually there are alot of correct answers for this question.. [/B][/QUOTE]
A corpse??? But they're asleep, in a kind of way..........:P
Posted
[SIZE=1]Hrmmm..... *ponders*....... *ponders some more*...Ahh, the Statue of Liberty! Has a head, can't think. Has a mouth, can't talk. Has feet, can't walk. Has a bed(the ocean floor, or "bed" as it can be called) but doesn't sleep. Lol[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
A corpse??? But they're asleep, in a kind of way..........:P [/B][/QUOTE]

.. no.. a corpse is a dead body.. they arn't sleeping.. they are DEAD
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by steve [/i]
[B]:cool: OK. FIRST OFF TRY THIS ONE ON FOR SIZE...

WHAT HAS A FOOT BUT NEVER WALKS
WHAT HAS A MOUTH BUT NEVER TALKS
WHAT HAS A HEAD BUT NEVER THINKS
WHAT HAS A BED BUT NEVER SLEEPS


HAVE FUN????:cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

How about a river? The Foot and the Head of a river are locations (downriver, and upriver, respectively). A river has a mouth, and also a bed. o.<
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]How about a river? The Foot and the Head of a river are locations (downriver, and upriver, respectively). A river has a mouth, and also a bed. o.< [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Oooo, I think Ginny's onto something, lol :D[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]

How about a river? The Foot and the Head of a river are locations (downriver, and upriver, respectively). A river has a mouth, and also a bed. o.< [/B][/QUOTE]
You took my answer.
Posted
[FONT=century gothic]What has a tongue that never speaks?
What has eyes, but cannot see?
And if you've heard before, then tell--
A soul from neither Heaven nor hell? [/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]i do believe the answer is indeed River.... good job Ginny-chan :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=chocolate]Coolies! My first time to be called "-chan" (erhm, whatever that means :blush: ).
And I know the answer to Cera's, but I won't tell just yet.
*peers under bed at the all the doubles, wiggles their tongues, pokes their eyes, smacks their souls*
Anybody get what I'm trying to say here? (besides that I am weird/crazy/evil--I [i]knew[/i] that already! :naughty: )[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=chocolate]Coolies! My first time to be called "-chan" (erhm, whatever that means :blush: ).
And I know the answer to Cera's, but I won't tell just yet.
*peers under bed at the all the doubles, wiggles their tongues, pokes their eyes, smacks their souls*
Anybody get what I'm trying to say here? (besides that I am weird/crazy/evil--I [i]knew[/i] that already! :naughty: )[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Coolies, indeed!

Hey....How come you aren't on EIM? Don't you like me anymore?

Weird, crazy, evil....you're more than just those, Ginnymon.

[[i]Ginnymon[/i] sounds coolier than [i]Ginny-chan[/i], any day.][/FONT] :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]What has a tongue that never speaks?
What has eyes, but cannot see?
And if you've heard before, then tell--
A soul from neither Heaven nor hell?[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, I know!! Or I have a guess anyways... this smiley!! :p lol[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...