Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]I got a good one.

It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behing stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills. [/B][/QUOTE]

AHa i know the answer!!!

first i thought it was light....but you can see that.....then time but it dosn't fill holes....it is Nothing...wait something is under hills....oh well Nothing fills empty holes.....*sighs*back to the drawing board

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]What can be as tall as a Building but doesnt weigh a pint??? [/B][/QUOTE]

a tree. u don't weigh something w/ pints. that's a measurement of liquid. and the only thing that i can think of that tall is a tree.

here's an easy one, but it's more like a joke.

What letters (of the alphabet) did a person say that surprised the invisible man?

it is either 13 or 1....13 because that it how many hours pass between 8p.m. and 9a.m. or 1 because the grnadfather clock tolls the hours and so when it hit 9p.m. it would toll 9:00...and you can't set the alarm on a grandfather clock for p.m. or a.m. becasue it is analog...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]it is either 13 or 1....13 because that it how many hours pass between 8p.m. and 9a.m. or 1 because the grnadfather clock tolls the hours and so when it hit 9p.m. it would toll 9:00...and you can't set the alarm on a grandfather clock for p.m. or a.m. becasue it is analog... [/B][/QUOTE]

1 is correct, you probably said the samething in different words, [I]BUT[/I] a grandfather clock does not have a.m or p.m only 1-12 :D