OtakuBoards

What should I do at this unfortunate moment?

Fall

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! My CD-ROM drive won't come out!! It's just flashing a little green light at me, but it doesn't want to come out!!! And I need to play this game that I'm hooked on. But, the game cd-rom is in the cd-rom drive, and the cd-rom drive isn't coming out, and it's flashing it's little green light, and it won't play my game!!.................okay, okay, I'll explain a little better.....

I am playing Fantastic Journey, currently. So I put in my cd into my cd-rom drive, and put the cd-rom drive back in. Then it started flashing a green light. I press the button to try and get it out again, but it does nothing. And it isn't spinning the game! So, basically, I have my game stuck in the cd-rom drive, and it's not playing! Get what I'm saying?? Please help me! What should I do?

Also, if I reset the computer, it will blow my computer up. 'Cause as you probably already know, my computer is crap.

HELP ME!!!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention two other things. Thanks for reminding me Transtic, and I've already tried the good old screw driver.

1) If I reset or power off my computer, it blows up. And I'm not willing to pay another 2,000 bucks for the 8th time.

2) It keeps coming up with a message saying: "There is no CD-ROM drive connected to this sysytem. Please reset and try again, or, switch the computer off, and connect one.". So, this little message is stopping me logging onto this site, which I live at!

I think I have an impossible solution problem.

Have you tried logging out and then logging in again? That might help. And yeah, if you're using Win NT (I don't know about other versions of Windows) there's an eject command if you right-click on the CD-ROM drive in Explorer.
You also might try to load a different game/program that needs a CD, and see if it'll try to load from the CD that's stuck. Then it might let you eject it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Do you have a shotgun? If not that, then what abouta large car or truck? Any one of those will solve you problem quickly and efficiently...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok, that's a little too much. But I'll happy to repair your drive Snail. That's if you live real close because I live on the eastern side of the U.S.

Anyways..................
Maybe reason might work if were not too violent.
Well, I think we're bringing back the Enlightenment. This time is reason with technology. :D :D :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Technology is the work of the devil! bwahaha

Have you tried beating your computer... Technology + Violence = workable. :p [/B][/QUOTE]

bah.. :p that would make everything you use the devil.. even pens .. and condoms.. lol

Technology is when we use scientific knowledge to make our lifes easier.. almost everything we use is technology :p i dont think technology is the devil..

believe it or not, i used to have a job at medical college of virginia fixing this exact problem. the genius med students were always getting cds & disks stuck in the labs. i'd just pop open the cpu & take it out from the inside. can you do that yourself? you don't necessarily have to turn it off, if your careful.