Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1] I'm creating an RPG and I'm in need of a banner. If anyone is willing to give it a try, I'd be most gratefull. I'm looking for it to be about alittle smaller then this picture but almost as big. This is the picture I want to use for it.
[URL=http://www.desert.org/media/desertsun.jpg][b][[/b] Click [b]][/b] [/URL]
It must say [b]"Rebellion of Calormen"[/b]
I'll chose the one that suits it best^^ [/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=1]I'm trying...

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Rebell.bmp[/IMG]

There you go..I'm not so good though.

[B]-Who Am I?[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Well, here is my attempt, nothing all that flashy or fancy, but I like it.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/desertsun.jpg[/IMG]

[PHP]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/desertsun.jpg[/PHP]

And the name intrigues me. Is it going to be a Narnia RP?[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Ozymandius Jones][COLOR=DarkOrange]Well, here is my attempt, nothing all that flashy or fancy, but I like it.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/desertsun.jpg[/IMG]

[PHP]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/desertsun.jpg[/PHP]

And the name intrigues me. Is it going to be a Narnia RP?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I do like this banner too..any other person is still willing to try though ^^ and yes it is going to be a somewhat Narnia RPG...except it will not be about Narnia, but about Calormen. So you could say its [b]based[/b] on the Chronicles of Narnia series, it will be very similar. [/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1]here's my shot, I had a bit of difficulty getting the text right.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23608&stc=1[/img][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
If you could give us a little bit more information. for instance can we take pieces of that picture of do we have to edit that one picture?
Posted
[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Well I decided to take a whack at it. Heh, I am new to Photoshop but here it is..[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/IceQueen12/desertsun.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]I also had a problem of getting the text to match the picture..but I tried. I hope this can actually compete with Ozy's. ^.^ [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=gray][size=1]Couldn't resist..
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23619&stc=1[/IMG][/size][/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]
Wow I love everyones. But I can only use three max. Ozy I'll use yours for the underground, Dragon Warrior's for the Inn, and Boo's for the Square. Thanks to everyone who posted! [/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...