OtakuBoards

Dragon Tamers [M-SLV]

Deadpool

[i][size=1]Fang and Kaige found Rath, as Rath had sensed Kaige's presence and turned around to meet him. Kaige got on Rath, Fang shrunk back to lizard-size and into Kaige's cloak pocket he went. They caught up to the others quite fast and found them in the middle of a battle. Kaige slowed to a stop up to Jason.[/i]

Kaige: Hey, need a hand?

Jason: It's good to see you again! Yeah, we're having quite the problem with these guys, stronger than the last bunch.

[i]Kaige let Fang down by a tree and joined the fight...[/i][/size]

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyoske smiled as he put a hand on Levvy's shoulder. He heaned in and wispered in her ear,"Wish me luck. And be careful." He smiled as he tried to stand, but found it hard with the quick movements from trying not to be hit with an ice beam.

"Riduku. Here I come!" He jumped up as Larenth kept flying underneath him. He began falling to the ground as Ragnorok appeared underneath him and caught him before he hit the ground.

"Good catch. Tell me what you know about him. We need to find a weakness."

'[I]Its names Freza. Its pretty much equal with me. Its flaws are my weak areas. They sent it spacifically for me.[/I]'

"that means thjat the other two were sent spacifically for them. This is great." Kyoske cursed under his breath as Freza came a little closer to him and Ragnorok.

"Thats it. Hey ragnorok, can you sent a little message to Larenth for me. I need to get in touch with Levvy, but I cant let them other dragons hear it."

'[I]Yeah I can do it. Just tell me what you need her to hear.[/I]

"Tell her that if we switch enamies, it would make it alot easyer."

Ragnorok looked over twards where Levvy and Larenth were fighting another ice dragon.

'[I]Levvy? Wasn't that it?[/I]'

Kyoske watched Levvy look around for the tomboyish voice.

'[I]Damn girl. Stop looking around. Its me, Ragnorok. Kyo's dragon. He has a message that he wanted me to tell you.[/I]'

"Oh, what is it? I'm kinda buisy."

[I]'Switch enamies. If you take the one were are fighting, and we take yours, then their weaknesses will be our strenghts. Oh yeah, stay away from Kyo. Hes mine. You got that little girl?[/I]'

Jason smiled as Seta was able to focus all of his attention on one dragon. He stopped as Spire headed straight for him but began slowing down until he completley stopped. "That is enough form you" He went into Rath's head. "I got one pinned. Take him out" Raht went up and rammed Spire. Seta brought Spire up and began probing his mind. "Got it" Spire began firing ice beams at the other ice dragons.

Jason smiled. "You got control of it"

Seta nodded. "He doesn't have a strong mind" Hw watched as the other two ice dragons killed Spire. "One down, two to go"

OOC: Alright! School's about to start, so I can make a whole lot more replies! I don't have to worry about my phone being disconnected anymore! Well...I [I]do[/I] for a week and a half...

"Uhhhhhh...Okay?" Levvy replied uncertainly, blushing a little. She relayed a command to Larenth and the dragon swooped down to take Ragnarok's place.
Freza sent ice beams at her, a few hitting her tail and hind legs. Larenth flew underneathe Freza fast enough to catch it off guard and grabbed it around the middle. She darted straight up into the clouds where Levvy could barely breathe, then after hitting Freza with a burst of light to addle it, dove straight downward. When they were about 60 feet from the ground, Larenth suddenly put on the speed and crashed the dragon into the ground below.
"Woohoo!" screamed Levvy.
Larenth roared happily.
When the dust cleared, what they thought was a down-n-out dragon shot a large quantity of ice at them. Caught off guard, Larenth took most of the blow while a few hit Levvy. Larenth's hide was thick enough to withstand it, but Levvy's face was bloodly from a wound on her forehead and her the fabric on her left arm was stained crimson red.
Levvy winced in pain.
A deep growl emitted from deep within Larenth's throat. She built up energy then let loose a volley of light beams, all hitting their target. She rammed her sharp horns into Freza's chest, then pulled them out roughly. Freza clawed at her shoulders while Larenth grabbed it's head within her claws and dove speedily down to the ground, cracking its head open on a boulder below.
Despite the immense amount of blood and tissue draining from its skull, it rose up and made for one final assault on them.
It mimmicked Larenth's last move, grabbing her head and pulling her downward. Levvy, in a last-minute attempt, pulled her scythe up with her good arm and drove it into the base of Freza's neck. It let go of Larenth and fell to the ground, twitching a few moments before lying still.
Larenth daintily landed on the earth beside it and sniffed arrogantly. Levvy gingerly hopped down and, grimacing, pulled the scythe out of the stinking gore. She waved the boodly weapon at the others to show that they had finished their dragon off.

Ragnorok set Kyoske on her back as Glacier landed in front of them.

"Riduku, we are gonna play a little tag team match ok?" Kyoske smiled as Ragnorok grunted in agreement. In the blink of an eye Glacier sent a bleam of ice at them both, but Ragnorok was able to summon a wall of earth to stop the blow.

"Shit! Lets go with a counter." Ragnorok nodded as she suddenly began to shake. After about half a minute, another RAgnorok with another Kyoske began to form out of the earth.

"Listen up Glacier! Can you tell which one of is real?" Kysoke smiled as both Ragnoroks began to close in on Glacier slowly.

Glacier looked at both dagons very cautiosly then struck out at the dirt dragon only to get blind sided by a tail. Kyoske quicly grabbed one os his swords and jumped above Glacier, trying to drive his sword into Glacier's head.

"Die!" Kyoske smirked as Glacier looked up then spun around, hitting Kyoske with its wing,sending him into a nearby building. Glacier turned back to Ragnorok as Kyoske slowly stood up holding his right shuolder.

"Ragnorok. Take that mother fucker under." Kyoske said as he grabbed his sword from the ground.

'[I]Kyo, I cant. If I do, I may not be able to get back up.I'm still not at full strength.[/I]'

Ragnorok charged Glacier as a beam of ice shot above its head. Ragnorok made a quick uper stike, right in Glacier's chest, at the heart. Before Glacier fell back it sent a strong finishing ice beam at ragnorok's neck, searing scale in several places. Ragnorok drove its spike in harder into Glaciers chest as it began to convulse from the shock. A second later it reared back and fell to the ground in a heap of earth mass.

"Rag....Ragnorok, are you ok?" Kyoske watched as Ragnorok let out a strong roar into the sky, then strugle to keep on its feet."Go under! Dammit go under!" Ragnorok nodded as it slowly began to disolve into the earth, leaving only a black puddle of its blood.

"Dammit. Thats gonna take a while for her to heal. Its gonna leave a scare as well." He cursed agian under his breath as he looked over and saw Levvy holding her arm, blood dripping off of her fingers.

"Hey, are you ok? I dont need two girls I know to be in really bad condition." He smiled as he looked up at Larenth and frowned."Better make that three girls I know that are hurt."

"Well, from what you said, about changing enamies, it could have been alot worse." Levvy said as she held onto her arm a little harder.

"I know, hey you sure your gonna be ok? You have any medical suplies areound? I happen to think we both need them." He smiled as Ragnorok's voice came into his head.

'[I]What the hell are you doing? Why are you trying to flirt with that girl?You trying to say you dont like me anymore?[/I]"

'What? No way. I just figured that if we all are going to be on this journey together, I need to make friends, not enamies' He shot back.

[I]' Well, I want you to know that I do not beleave you one bit.Your falling for her and you know it. Your just trying to trick me. Do not forget that me, you , as well as Luna all have an emotional bond. I feel what you feel, and she feels what we both feel.[/I]'

"I. I'm sorry." He looked at the ground as Levvy turned to him.

"Whats that? What are you sorry for?" She looked at his face and noticed the war that was going on in his head.

"Huh? Oh nothing, nver mind. Lets try to find some medical suplies."

"Wha- Oooookaaaay...." replied Levvy miserably. "I think I've got something in Larenth's saddle bag...just wait a moment..."
A thoroughly confused Levvy wandered off toward her dragon and began rummaging through a large leather bag hanging from her saddle.
"Larenth," she hissed quietly "what's going on between those two??"
Larenth revolved her head around look at them. [I]The two younglings are arguing, Levvy. About what I do not know.[/I]
"Uh-huuuuh..." Levvy grunted as she delved down to the very bottom of the saddle bag. "Aha! Here it is!" she cried as she pulled out a large, bulky package.
She looked Larenth over. "Hmmm....you're not too bad...some salve should take care of your wounds."
She ran over to Kyo and Ragnarok. She thrusted the package into his hands, saying, "This should help!"
She took a bottle of clear liquid, a silver canteen that smelled of rum, some bandages, what looked like a sewing kit, and a large jar of bad smelling green goop and ran back to Larenth, leaving Kyo the rest.
She hummed a little song while she rubbed the green gunk over the raw patches on Larenth.
She kept humming when it came her turn for treatment. She took a swig of rum form the canteen and unscrewed the cap on the bottle of clear liquid. The humming halted and was replaced by little mewls of pain and hisses while she cleaned her wounds with the burning concoction. After the blood and pieces of melting ice were cleared away, it was clear that her forehead was mearely cut open, but her arm was sliced deep. She cried a little, then wrapped the wounds with bandages.
She headed over to see if Kyo needed any help.

Jason sild off of Seta as they laned next to Kyoske. "Seta see if you can do your little revitalize trick"

Seta went nose to nose with Riduku. A few seconds later her wounds stopped bleeding and began to scab over.

"Jason what did you do?" Kyoske felt his dragon over.

Jason smiled. "He took control over the part of her brains that controls the nessicaryfunctions to stop bleeding and cause wounds to scab over. He made her body produce more of those things so she will heal faster. It doesn't hurt he does it to me all the time"

"Thanks. She really needs all the help she can get. Especially if she is in that condition." Kyoske held out his good hand to Jason who shook it.

"Now for you. Just let Seta touch your hand. He'll do the rest." Jason smiled.

"Uhh, no thanks. I think I'm gonna pass. I would rather be healed by my bodies own ability." He gave a faint smile back and turned as Levvy walked next to him.

"You being a jerk agian, Kyo. I told you to stop." She gave a weak smile and looked at his shoulder."Are you gonna wrap that up or not? If you dont, it could get infected."

"Huh? Oh right. I had forgotten about it a little. I was just about to wrap it up." He slowly took off hos cape revealing a large peice of wood stuck in his shoulder. He breathed out slowly then grabbed the giant splinter.

"Dont tell me that your about to do what I think you are? If so, then your going to be in alot of pain." Jason said as Ragnorok came up behind Kyoske.

"Well, not really. It does need to be taken out, but if i did it, I wouldnt get it all. Its very jagged at the end. All I would do is put alot of little splinters in there, and that would hurt more." He took his hand off of the peice of wood as the ground began to form on his feet.

"whats goung on? Is your dragon trying to swallow you up of something?" Levvy asked taking a step back to watch the ground rise above Kyoske's waist.

"She is goung to pull it out. Well not really, shes gonna pull out as much as she can, then burn whats left. Its gonna be torture, thats why shes locking me in place." He winced a smile as the ground stopped at his shoulder.

"Your crazy. this is going to kill you, not help you." Jason said watching as Ragnorok got in front of Kyoske and leaned into his shoulder.

Kyoske clenched his teeth as Ragnorok jerked her head back, pulling almost all of the splinter with her. Kyoske let out a small svream of pain as Ragnnorok leaned in agian for the remaining peice.

"Thats actually a little sick. Just stop. I have some stuff that will make it knumb, we can cut it out after that." Levvy said looking away as Ragnorok yanked out the last peice of wood.

"Actualy, I think you should have told me that a little sooner. I wouldnt have done it this way."

"Seta, take out any pieces of wound you can locate"

Kyoske looked at him. "I told you not to"

"I don't think your in a posistion to argue" He watched as pieces of wood slowly and less painfully made their way out of the wound. "Is that all of them Seta?"

"I'll leave one in so you can expierence a little burn"

Jason laughed. "Alright, now you can burn the shit out of yourself" Seta urgently spoke in his mind.

"I found the Imperial Dragon hold"

Jason hoped on Seta. "If ya'll are ready follow me"

Ivy got up and saw everyone.

"Dang.....I can help."

Right then Fang in large form walked over to Ivy and nealed down.Ivy jumped up on Fangs back and pulled out her bow.

"Come on Fang I have the right kind of medicine."

Fang flew to the rest of the group and landed next to Levvy.

"Hey whats up? Do you guys need any help?"

Ivy pulled out another bottle of strange liquid and gave it to Levvy.

"Here you can have it. I have alot."

Fang turned small again and walked over to Ivy. A green liquid started to drip out of Fangs mouth and he started to snarl.

"Fang whats the matter. Are you all right."

Ivy reached down to see what was wrong when Fang jumped up and sunk his teeth really deep into Ivy's neck.

Ivy's vains started to turn green as Fang dug into her neck. Ivy sarted to feel light headed as she lost aton of blood.She tried to pull Fang away but his bite is extremely deadly and can't come off easilly.

Ivy screamed. Then she passed out from all of the blood loss.

Fang let go of her neck with blood dripping from his mouth.

Fang turned to Jason and turned large again.

[SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]"Ivy's mine!!! And your not gonna take her!!! Evan if She dies!!!"[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
"Holy shit. Kaige you know alot about poison help her" He turned to Fang. "Alright you want to dance, then bring it on" He rolled as fang stomped on the ground where he stood. "Seta locate the poison and keep it form spreading"

Seta leaned over Ivy and stopped the poison flow from almost reaching her heart.

Jason looked at Fang. "Come on is that the best" Fang shruck and crawled on his arm and bit him. "Ha" He nailed Fang in the face. "Watch" The poison started to come back out of the wound and float in a little ball in front of him. "Too bad that won't work on me"

Seta removed all of the poison and turned to see Fang grow large and knock Jason against a boulder. He felt anger boil in him, something he had never felt before. "He ran inbetween Jason and Fang and spoke. "You have to pass me first"

"Gladly" Fang lunged at Seta.

Seta snarled. "Stop" Fang stopped in mid-air. "Break" All the bones in Fang's tail and legs suddenly shattered. "Sad thing is that only I can fix that now" He let Fang fall to the ground.

Fang began flapping his wings until the bones in there shattered. He roared in pain as he landed on the ground.

Seta walked around Fang, staying out of reach of his mouth. "Too bad that shrinking won't even fix it" He walked over to Ivy. "Now watvh at your puny efforts to kill. He went into her body and began her heart pumping again then went into the marrow of her bones causing fresh blood to come out. He sealed the wounds leaving only a scar. Ivy's eyes suddenly opened. She saw fang then ran to him only to be blocked by an impassable barrier by Seta. "Unless you want to die with him I suggest backing away"

Guest Skyrider
[COLOR=DarkGreen]As Drac steped out of his house he wondered where this journey would take him. He then headed up into the mountains where his dragon and the village elder would be waiting for him.

"It's hard to find the path at night." "Yes it is isn't it" The village elder looked as cheerful as ever"Tonigtht you begin your journy to Tar Valon" "I thank you Elder, I won't forget what you have taught me."

"I have a gift for you" The village elder took out a marvolus sword "It was used by the very first tamer ever to come from this village "Now you must go! Make hast!"

"Come on boy!" as he climbed up on his dragon, Firetail with all his provisions, and he got one final look at the town he kew for fourteen years and was off.[/COLOR]

Ivy rubbed the scar on her neck and started to cry.

*Why would Fang do this? He was always so gentle. He never hurt me ever!!...........Inless...he was jealous!!*

She jumped onto a tree banch and her leg dangled in the air.

Jason walked over and leaned against the tree trunk.

"I'm sorry about wht happened."

"It's ok. I never saw him this jelous before. This sucks."

Ivy smiled at him and jumped down from the tree. She grabbed Jason by the collar and kissed him.

• 2 weeks later...
Jason backed away. "So what are we going to do about him" He kept his arm around Ivy and turned her to fang. 'He's your dragon so what do you want to do?' He looked at Seta. "Seta can't keep him pinned for ever now, so your going to have to decide quickly" He looked at Fang. "And we can't just go in and mess with his mind cause that will have lasting effects and might not be good for him"

Levvy, bone white and weak from blood loss, stared blankly at Fang.She fell on her hands and knees, then vomited. The mangled body of Fang repulsed her. She gagged a little more and then shakily rose to her feet.
All of this grissly mess had sobered her. She turned to Ivy and spoke to her in a serious tone for once. "Jealousy can be healed. So can wounds. But the loss of a dragon is permanent. It leaves the tamer devastated, even insane. It's like losing a part of you. So think about that. No matter what anger or hurt you hold against Fang, do you want to lose him?"
Levvy then collapsed onto the ground and weakly pushed herself up into a sitting position. The head wound, though, not deep, had left her dazed and fatigued. Larenth was there in an instant and helped Levvy support her body against the dragon's side.
"See? A dragon is your life companion. It's almost like being married. Hehheh!" ;)

Kyoske walked over to where Seta and Levvy were. He placed a hand on Larenth's side. He looked around the dragon's side at Levvy,"Well, its a good thing that Jason is able to do that isn't it?" He gave a weak smile as Larenth only nodded in agreement.

"Ragnorok, its our turn to try and keep him still. It may be hard because we aren't in tip top shape, but we have to try." He looked over at his dragon and nodded.

"Hey, Kyoske, can you answer me something?" He looked over at Ivy who couldnt keep her eyes off of Fang.

"Shoot. I may not be able to answer it though." He looked at fang and clenched his fist.

"Why is it that your dragon isnt getting jelous over you and Levvy?Like Fang is with Jason."

"This may not be right, but I think she is. She just doesnt show it very well. Or, it could be that right now, she is more worried about her sisiter. Luna and her were very close. Luna ran off one day before we left to meet up with you. I knew she left, yet I also knew I couldnt stop her. It was something that she had to do." He turned to her agian and watched her reaction as Fang began totrample around.

"I see. She probably wouldnt be like this, she must have a deep respect foryou."

"Fang does as well, he just let his emotions get the best of him. Emotion is very fragile. One second you can be happy, then the next you could be crying." He turned to Levvy and walked over to her and leaned down.

"Hey, Kyo. I'm a mess huh?" She gave a weak smile and sighed.

"No way. You still look like you want to get up and start running around." He smiled back at her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Well, thats something I would have never guessed from you." She smiled a little brighter as Larenth grunted a little.

"Calm down girl. I just gave her a kiss on the cheek. Nothing big." He turned back to Levvy as his face got serious. "Me and Ragnorok are going to try and get him to calm down. Try to stay here so you can get better ok?" He stood up and walked next to Ragnorok.

"Alright girl. Here is the plan. Fang is strong, we both know that. What we have to do is to try and get him to stand still for a few moments so Ivy can try to talk some since into him. You go under and yse some strong metal, or rock to keep him down." She nodded as she knuicly went under ground.

Kyoske began to walk over to where Fang was. Fang slowly turned to face Kyoske and growled.

"Ok, Fang. I am not going to hurt you. Just calm down." He watched as small peices of steel began to form aroung Fangs feet, holding himto the ground.

"Ok Levvy. Its your turn to try and talk to him." He turned to Ivy.

Ivy looked at Fang and got up.

"You don't have to hold him down. I can take care of him."

She walked over to Fang and laid her hand on his head. She sat down and lightly ran her finger's down his neck and back.

Fang lokked at her with a sad look and closed his eye's/

"Fang do you remember when my parents died? You wrapped your wings around me as I cried and vowed to always protect me. For once in a long time.. I felt really safe, wrapped up in your big warm wings. I felt like I could sit there forever.

If you killed me, then you'll be braking your own vow. So calm down..and turn back to the Fang I love and trust...with my life."

Fang smiled and licked her face.

Ivy looked at him and saw peace back in his eye's. and hugged him again.