OtakuBoards

Dragon Tamers [M-SLV]

Deadpool

"Tell me kyoske, think you can take down a fire dragon? It wont be easy ya know." Jason said as he walked around a building and faced Kyoske.

"Riduku, Steht!" Slowly, a slade blue aura started to form out of the earth as Ragnorok started to make her way out. A moment later, Kyoske started to turn a little haze blue as he put a hand on Ragnorok."Let us fly." He jumped onto her back as she took off iinto the air twards a dragon that decided to be a little stubborn with its tamer.

"Riduku, lets showh it what earth is really made of!" The dragon roared as the fire dragon saw her. It began to shoot fireballs at them, but they were too slow to hit them. Soonn Ragnorok was right in its face, beating it with her claws. The fire dragon retaliated by shooting another fireball, hitting, Ragnorok in the chest.

Ragnork shot back a little then caught hreself. The fire dragon just stared with its intensly red eyes trying to scare both Ragnorok and Kyoske.

"Dont let him get to you. Try and get around back, so we can take him for an underground ride!" The dragon roared in agreement and beat its wings as it began to circle the fire dragon.

"Listen, boy! You and your puny earth dragon will die by the hands of the Imperial Dragons!" The soldier on the dragon began to start laughting.

"Shut up! I hate your voice! Its soo annoying!"Kyoske yelled as Ragnorok came up behind the fire dragon. She grabbed ith then let the beating of her wings stop. Both tamers and their dragons began to fall as Ragnorok was able to reach a claw around. She grabbed the soldier, crushing him in her grip.

Right before they hit the ground, Kyoske jumped off and landed o his feet. A second later, the cry of the fire dragon was heard as both it and Ragnorok disolved underground.

"Five, four, three, two, and one." Kyoske said as he stood up. After he said one, a death cry was heards from underground. A second later, Ragnorok started to come out of the ground, blood on its bulky body. When she was completly out of the ground, she collapsed due to useing too much energy, taking another dragon underground.

Kyoske went over to her and put his hand on her head,"You did great girl. Now just rest up so we can continue looking for Luna."

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1][i]Kaige distanced himself from Jason and cast a barrier spell, pushing the soldiers into a nice circle around him. He got off Rath and told the dragon to kill as many people as it could. Kaige cast a spell on his sword to thicken it with magic power, it was no longer a sabre, but a long sword that could slice through armor. And that is what it began to do after Kaige let the barrier down. Rath created a dark haze through his nostrils, blinding many soldiers, Kaige used this opprotunity to dash through the crowd and slice everyone in his way. He got back on Rath to see how everyone else was doing. As the army was diminishing, the others were coming closer and closer, this would be an easy win... But more would come...[/i][/size]

Jason watched as the others easily took care of their oppenent's. He saw Kyoske's collapse to the ground. "Well at least one of them isn't is like mine and not super strong. Seta go see if you can help heal her while I go watch Robin and Ivy"

Seta glided off and landed next to her but almost passed out from overuse of his abilites.

Ivy jumped from tree to tree looking for Fang until she finally found him face to face with another dragon.

"Fang don't be afraid!!! Just transform and you can easilly win!!!" Ivy pulled out an arrow from her pouch and put it on the bow quickly.

Fang transformed and did a dragon smirk and clawed the other dragons eye's out. The other dragon screamed in pain and fell over and tried to blow a fire ball at Fang but missed by a mile and another dragon on his side.

Ivy watched as the arrow flew threw the sky and a soldier on his dragon a few yards away. She smirked jumped on Fangs back.

"Come on Fang it's time to kick some imperial ass!!!" Fang grined and showing his ovely large fangs.

Fang flew high into the sky and baricated afew dragons in his way. The two dragond glared at him and smoke rings flew from there noses. The dragons both shot fire balls from there noses and Fang easilly dodged them and flew over them.

A soldier looked at Ivy and grinned." Hey baby why don't you come down here and i'll show you some real action huh!!"

Ivy grinned and jumped off Fang and landed on the other dragon. She pulled out a dagger from her shoe and put it up to the soldiers neck and smirked.

"I'm down here now wheres the action...BABY!!!" Ivy plunged the dagger into the mans *you know* and he screamed in pain.

"I'm sorry did that hurt? Maybe you should think before trying to hit on a girl your in battle with or you might lose something you might need in the future!!" She pulled out the dagger and sliced the mans neck open and put the dagger back.

The soldiers body fell to the ground and Fang hit the dragon on the head with his tail knocking it off course. Ivy jumped back on Fang and pulled out an arrow and started shooting soldiers directly in the middle of the forehead.

"Bullseye!! Fang rip this dragons throught out and show him what you got!!!"

Fang's teeth gleamed in the sun as he sank his teeth into the dragons neck. The blood flowed through Fangs mouth and hit the ground and made a large puddle where it lay.

The dragon fell to the ground it's neck completly torn out. Fang dropped the *inards* out of his mouth and his eye's turned completly green and a green mist formed around his body and the hole sky.Ivy pulled out a poisen mask and put it on.

[COLOR=DarkGreen]"Hey everyone hold your breath!!!!"[/COLOR]
Fang let out a loud grawl and everyone and everything that didn't have a mask or didn't hold there breath quickly inhaled a large amount of poisen into there system and would die in 2.5 seconds.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Fang screamed and fell to the ground as a large fire ball hit his head and knocked him uncontious. Ivy flew off and hit into the top of an old building and fell 4 stories and the ground uncontious.[/COLOR]

Robin watched Fang shrink as he fell and caught him when he went by right as a fire dragon came behind them and launched a massive stream of fire. "Holy crap"
Glace spun around and shot out a stream of fire countering the fire. She flew towards the dragon putting out any fire blasts that it let out and smashed into the other dragon. Glace bit the other dragons neck as it did the same on her and started breathing fire trying to burn through her scales.
Robin temporalrily treated Fang's wounds and put smelling salts under his nose, waking him up. He then scamered up Glace's neck and onto the other dragon's head and bit out each eye causing it to let go.
Glace then twisted her head and then blasted the other dragon into the ground.
Robin then watched as the soldiers ran away from their dragons being defeated.

Jason ran over to where Ivy was and picked her up. He carried her over to a bench that was still standing. "Dman" He took out a bottle of achohol and a potion. "Let's see if my brothers stuff actually works" He ripped a piece op his shirt and dabbed a little poyion on it then rubbed her wounds. He took a drink of the achohol then put on more as they closed. "Now to wake her up' He put a little bit of achohol and put it on the last cut that was on her face.

Ivy lunged up and decked him in the jaw. "Opps"

"Oww" Jason moved his jaw around. "That hurt" He shook it off as he stood up and watched Fang fly down and land on her shoulder. "His breath smells, he needs a mint"

"Seta, watch her. I'll be right back." Kyoske said as he darted off inthe direction of Levvy.

"Hey, where are they all going?" He asked her once he caught up with her.

"Leaving, I hope. Still not too sure though." She said, her hand still on her scyth.

"Is your gradon ok? I wasnt able to see your fight, so I dont know if she was ok." He said as he looked at her dragon.

"She'll be fine. ya know, youve gotten alot more compassionate in a shot amount of time. You feeling ok?" She said with a little smile.

"Its not all me. Riduku is feeling very comforted right now, which in turn eases my spirit. We have a wird bond that runds on a complex emotion track, but what she feels, I feel something that has to do with it, and the same with her." He said as he put his swords away.

"Thats kinda weird. How do you know that she is feelingh comforted, and not another feeling?"

"Look. Seta is protecting her, even though he is about to collapse. He wont though, he has too much pride. He wants to proove himself to her, so he wont let himself give out. She is safe."

"What did she do to get so warn out?"

"Took another, non earth dragon underground. Metaphysically. You know how she can disolve into the earth? Well, she took another dragon under like that, then killed it. Its very hard to do that. I only know of one other dragon that could."

"WEll, at least she will feel better soon. I would hate to see a master loose his dragon." She said as she began to walk twards her own dragon.

"I have no worries. Soon, when we find luna, she will be even stronger than she is now."

"Who is Luna? Another dragon of yours?"

"Yeah. She is Riduku's sister. A spirit dragon. It wont be that long before she is found though. We are getting closer." He gave her a smile as he turned and walked back to his dragon.

[size=1]Jason: So someone should go to their city and tell the king what happened here.

Kaige: Shouldn't we all do that?

Jason: Well, many of us are injured and it would be a waste for all of us to go to our homes by ourselves.

Kaige: Well, you brought it up, you should go.

Jason: My dragon is rather tired... You and your dragon are probably the most healthy out of us right now.

Kaige: Ok, I'll go to my king, tell him what happened, and tell him to send messengers to the other cities... Right?

Jason: Sounds good.

[i]Kaige went off to (his city) while the others stayed behind in a large building as it began to rain.[/i][/size]

I'm allowing for some *meanwhile* time between my next idea, as I don't have the time to post it just yet.

A dark figure walked slowly through the rain, seemingly oblivious to the weather. Her crimson eyes stared off into nothingness, never blinking. Suddenly, she stopped, sensing some unseen force. A purple-black hued dragon, a mere twelve feet in length, swooped down in front of her, seemingly out of nowhere. It spoke directly into her mind.

You're late, Mieruru.

Mieruru nodded her head slowly, as if in a trance. I'm sorry, Syn, she thought to the dragon, I had a long way to come. The large reptile nodded just perceptably, as if in acceptance.

I forgive you. Now, listen. I sense others like me nearby.

Mieruru's eyes widened. Other dragons? 'Syn' nodded again.

Yes, other dragons. I want you to go see them for me. I need to know if any of them posses the same powers as I do. Mieruru gasped, trembling in her gown, and not from the cold touch of the rain, either.

Find them? ME? But...but I...what if they're hostile? What if they try to hurt- Mieruru froze mid-thought as Syn clamped down on her mind with a burst of psychic energy.

Do not defy me, child. Do my bidding, go to them, study them. NOW! Mieruru nodded shakily, turning around against her will.

Yes...master... she thought, unable to control herself. She walked slowly towards the building the others were in, her own pet's puppet.

Obviously, Mieruru's relationship with her dragon is something of a love-hate deal. This is my entry into the story, and is taking place "meanwhile", as RiflesAtRecess said.

Ivy watched as Kaige flew away on his dragon. *Hmmm....I wonder how the rest of the group are coming along?* Ivy thought not loooking where she was going and running straight into a tree....like an idiot.

"Owww....that hurt." Ivy got up and walked over to Jason.

[COLOR=Red]"Hey J!!! Thanks for helping me back there. And sorry it's kinda a natural reaction for me to punch someone. Your just lucky I didn't have my dagger at the moment or you could have been decapitated." Ivy laughed a little and kissed Jason softley on the lips.[/COLOR]

Jason blushed a little and smiled. :animeblus

Ivy ruffled his hair a bit and walked over to Fang and held him in her arms and scratched his head.

"You did great Fang, I'm very proud of you!!!" Ivy hugged Fang and started to pet him until he fellasleep in her arms silentley.

Ivy sat against a tree and looked at the sky and smiled. * This is gonna be a long journey.* Ivy looked at Fang and smiled as he shifted around to get more comfortable." I love you Fang." Ivy bent down and kissed him on the head.

[COLOR=Navy]Ivy looked at Jason and smiled.* I wonder if he'll ever cut his hair? Then he'll look really hot!!!* Ivy laughed. "Just a thought....just a thought[/COLOR]."

Ivy leaned her head back and slowly dosed off into a deep sleep.

Fang opened his eyes and slowly crawled out of her lap and walked over to Jason.

[COLOR=Blue]Fang leaned his head to the side and opened his mouth as if to say something and then closed it again. He jumped on Jasons lap and started licking his face...alot. Jason laughed and started to shove Fang away.[/COLOR]

"Stop it Fang."

Fang jumped off Jason and flew off towards the sky and started following Kaige into the distance and disapeared.

Ivy opened her eyes for a moment and saw Fang disapear into the distance.

[COLOR=Red]"Fang!!!"[/COLOR]

[[COLOR=Magenta]SIZE=2](Yes Fang is supposed to leave and follow Kaige. So nobody try and catch him.) :animestun [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Jason watched Fang leave. "I take it he is not supposed to do that?"

Ivy shook her head. "No"

Jason took off his armor and put it in a box. "Feels good to get out of that" He stretched his muscles and layed out on the ground. "It is really hot out here"

Ivy stood over him. "It's cause you have all that hair"

"Well cut it off then" He closed his eyes and smiled.

"What?"

"Cut it off, but not all of it"

This is the last post I'll be able to make for a while, see my signiature.

[size=1][i]Kaige dreaded going back home, he was hated there. There was still no proof attaching him to this rather large crime, but everyone knew.

Well, that was the last time he was there...[/i]

Guard (apparently a friend of Kaige's): You're slipping, Kaige...

Kaige: What?

Guard: We all knew you did it, but now we have absolute proof...

Kaige: Huh?

Guard: You see, his wife came to see him for a second time, after you left... She was running her fingers through his hair one last time and she felt something a little hard stuck in his scalp... a thin, hollow needle.

Kagie: And this is me because...?

Guard: His blood was [b]black[/b], Kaige!!!

Kaige: ...

Guard: I'm sorry, my former friend... But I put you under arrest under the law of our nation and our king!

Kaige: Yeah, I need to tell the king something...

Guard: Well... that depends on him...

[i]Two guards pull Kaiges arms behind his back and chain them together, while the two guards he was talking to (he was just talking to one, but there were two side by side) drew their spears at him, taking him to the dungeon.

Fang was there at this point, seeing most of what happened. His small size allowed him to creep through the dungeon bars and keep Kaige company for a while...

and if Fang can't talk, this is what he'd communicate in some other way...[/i]

Fang: So you go yourself caught...

Kaige: Shut up.

Fang: Do you really want to say tha--

Kaige: Shut up! (under breath) I feel so pathetic right now...

Fang: Well, I could tell the others to come spring you loose...

Kaige: I don't want to be free, I'd just be a danger to them.

Fang: I snuck into the council's room, you're to be executed tomorrow!

Kaige: I deserve it.

Fang: No you don't, sure, I don't know exactly what you did, and I haven't known you that long... But you're a good person.

Kaige: If you say so.

Fang: Well I say that I'm getting you out of here, be back! Hopefully with the others!

Kaige: ...[/size]

There was hair laying all over the ground and Ivy looked at Jason and smiled.

"That looks alot better!!"

His hair lay down a little past his ears and his bangs covered most of his eyes. Since she used a dagger it wasn't perfectly even but it looked hot randomley anyway.

Ivy wiped off Jasons clothes and face then put her dagger away. She sat next to him and looked at the sky sadly.

"I wonder where Fang went anyway? I figured he went to follow Kaige when I saw him leave but I wonder why?" Ivy thought for a second and then she knew.

"Kaige is in trouble!!"

"what!" Jason looked up at her surprised.

"Fang never leaves without telling me inless....someone or something is in deep trouble. For some reason he can always sence these things or something. It's wierd but it's totally awsome. But if he is in trouble Fang would come get me so I guess i'll just have to wait. [I]I hope he's ok[/I]."

Jason half confused and half getting it got up and held her hand.

"He'll be ok. I promise."

Ivy smiled and hugged him tightly.

[I]"I hope your right. I really do."[/I]

[COLOR=Red][I]Ivy put her hands through his hair and slowly kissed his lips. Ivy and Jason stood there for couple minutes and then Ivy let go and smiled.[/I][/COLOR]

"You do look really cute with your har cut and your armor off..it's totally [COLOR=Red]SEXY[/COLOR]!!!!!"

[I][COLOR=Red]Ivy laughed and kissed him again. Except this time it was longer and harder.[/COLOR][/I]

Jason thought to himself. "How'd I get so lucky?" He picked her up and began walking over to were Ragnrock was when Seta landed in front of him.

"A message has come"

"Okay" Jason answered him with his mind as he turned to Ivy. "Hepl me round everyone up and into the bar"

Ivy smiled as she kissed him. "Okay"

Jason watched her as she walked away, admiring her beauty when Seta nudged him.

"It is bad when I am talking in your mind and still don't have your attention"

"Shutup, go get Kyoske" Jason walked into the bar and found that Ivy had already gotten Robin and Levvy already. Kyoske walked in a minute later as Jason opened the letter on the table. "Seems that we are to begin our journey. First off Kaige is in jail and there has been an attack by three ice dragons named, Freza, Glacier, and Spire. These dragon need to be killed and Kaige has to be broken out of jail because we will need his expierence later on" A young girl walked in causing Jason to look up.

"Can I help?"

"Sure. What's your name?"

"Mieruru"

"Glad to meet you. Now we will divide up into teams to take down these tasks more quickly. Me and Ivy will rescue Kaige, while Robin and Mieruru will hunt down and kill Freza. Kyoske and Levvy will kill Glacier and we will all meet up to take on Spire. Be sure to bring the dead dragon back with you as proof. My father is going to build a temple to put the dragons in, don't ask me why though. Head out when you are ready" Jason handed maps to Kyoske and Robin then turned to Ivy. "Ready to go?"

"Yep"

Jason walked outside with her as Seta levitated their stuff on his back then did the same with them. "Seta take us to Kaige"

Kyoske watched Jason and Ivy leave then turned to Levvy,"Looks like we get to become a team, or something like that."

"Guess so. Are you sure your dragon is able to fly? We could always stay overnight to let her heal if you want to."

Kyoske turned to Ragnorok and smiled,"No, I think that if we stay, it will only make her worse. I would like you todo something for me if you could. For her to fully heal, she needs to travel underground. I know its kinda weird, but the fusion with the earth heals her, just like it takes her energy when she does do it." He sighed and then walked over to Ragnorok,"You girl are one big hassle."

"Why are you calling a hassle big guy? Your the one that I saved by taking that fire dragon under."Ragnorok shot back in his head.

"Ok, ok i get it. I'm sorry." He turns back to Levvy,"as I was saying, Can I ride with you? If she tries to take me under, she will use too much energy."

• 4 weeks later...
OOC: let's see if I can get this going again.

Cyrus had watched the battle from afar, studying the "young ones below". They had potential yes, a great deal of potential if the rumors that spread like dragon fire were true.

[I]But potential is like a lump of clay. The possibility is their, but it needs to be focused on with great care, and shaped skillfully to realize it's potential[/I]
Cyrus nodded, looking back at his massive Earth Dragon, StoneTalon. He and StoneTalon had been through a lot, especially these last couple of week with the dragon Kinds return to the mortal realms.

"very true Talon." Hi voice came out gruff, yet softened by his age. " Should we see if these youngsters could use our help?" The dragon stared quizically, as if the answer were obvious.

[I]Ultimately that's up to you...[/I]
"not what I had asked my friend." His kindly smile widened. Stonetalon breathed in long and deep, mulling it over, as most earth dragons tended to do.

[I]I think we should help them, seeif they can live up t othe rumor's. If not, we go out and search for the true hero's.[/I]
Cyrus nodded. The answer came as he thought it would. It settled it.
"They may be a bit jumpy. let's test to see how well they handle an unexpected guest while they're seperated and injured from fighting." Both friends grinned , happy to have some excitement. Moving the massive blade about on his back, Cyrus straddled the back of Talons neck. He breathed in, this part always shook him, no matter how many times he expeirienced it.
"ready."
Both man and dragon melded with the earth and became one, traveling swiftly through the bedrock, yet making not a whisper of sound. they came to where the two left behind were talking, and poised themselves to strike.

OOC: whoever wants to post next can. Remember: I am a sagely old man, not a dimented murderer! :D

Jason watched the approaching city. "So that is where they are keeping Kaige"

Seta spoke in his mind. "Northern tower's dungeon."

Ivy looked over Jason's shoulders. "Think it will be easy?"

Jason smiled. "Yeah. Seta drop us off and on my signal give the town a little wake up call"

Seta levitated them down then flew back up in the air as Jason and Ivy made their way through the city.

Jason looked up at the tower. "This is it. Now Seta" The ground beneath them rumbled as buildings collapsed and statues fell. One of the spires and the lord's castle fell over. Jason pulled Ivy off to the side as a sign fell where she was standing. "Careful now" He opened the door and crept inside. They made their way to and down the stairs. "Shit guards" Jason reached back for his sword as five arrows struck each of them in the head. He looked back at Ivy who was smiling.

"Your welcome"

"Lady's first" He let Ivy pass by and made their way into the dungeon. Each guard got an arrow in the head. They found Kaige at the last cell with Fang in there with him. Jasonb broke the lock with his sword and Fang jumped into Ivy's arms. "You okay?"

Kaige nodded. "Let's get out of here"

"Seta now" The gropund shook as the tower above them broke in half and fell to the side as they levitated up and onto Seta who was hidden in the clouds. "You have fun"

Seta nodded as they took off.

Jason turned to Kaige. "While I was in the city I heard a place whre they keep dragons. We should head there and see if we can't get another one"

OOC: OMG!!!! I am sooooo sorry! They've been doing so much construction on the road and running over our phone line (dial-up) that I haven't been on much!

Levvy bubbled over and squealed, "Of course! Larenth [I]loves[/I] it when there's company!"
She hopped on Larenth's back and held out her hand to Kyoske. He waved it away and climbed on behind her.
"Let's go get that big, bad ice dragon, okay??"
"How can you be so uppity and hyper at a time like this?" he asked beweildered by her behavior.
"That's just the way I am!"
A female voice intruded on his thoughts, saying, [I]Don't even bother trying to figure her out young one, it'll just get you more confused than when you started.[/I]
Larenth turned around gave Kyoske a wide dragon grin, then spred her wings and took off.

"Well, I think I'll take your word for it Larenth" He gave the dragon a faint smile as it took off into the air.

"Riduku, go under. Stay cose and try not to give our location off." Kyoske said as he watched Ragnorok slowly go underground.

"Just wondering, by the way, do you have anything else that you can be called? Kyoske is a real hassle somethimes." Levvy smiled as Larenth began to soar higher.

"Well, I guess you could call me Kyo. Its not as bad, but I guess it still sounds kinda weird."

"Well, Kyo it is then. Oh, do you remember where we are supposed to go?"

"Huh? Well, no not really." He got quiet as Ragnorok began to talk in his head.[I]We need to go west. Its there waiting on us. Its defending the city that Kaige is being held at.[/I]

"Go west. We'll get to kill that dragon, and help Jason with Kaige." He said as he pointed twards the setting sun.

"How do you know that?" Levvy said as she looked back at him.

"Riduku told me. She felt the trmmors of the dragon." He gave her a big grin as she turned back around.

"Ok, west it is. Oh, and by the way, I like this side better than your stuck up, asshole side." She let out a little laugh as Larenth started to do a nose dive for speed.

"Asshole? You think that I'm an asshole? Thats not very nice for someone that is so hyper."

"True, but you are, well were. just dont become one agian or Larenth may have to let you walk there." She let out another smile as Larenth pulled out of the nosedive.

Levvy turned her head and looked straight into Kyo's eyes, "Don't you just love it when she does those dives??"
Apparently this egged Larenth on. She spun in three tight circles and did a back flip in mid-air.
"Weeehahaaaaaa!"
"Okay, stop!" Kyo shouted.
Larenth sheepishly halted and then began gliding slowly in the air current.
"Ohhhhhh! Kyo has become a jerk again! Kyo-jerk-kyo-jerk!"
"Cut that out!"
"Okaaaaaaay...." Levvy ducked her head down. "Hey, Kyo? When this is all over what are you going to do? I mean, like, a job or something. Personally, I want to open a little bakery, but it's kinda hard when you have to live with your uncle in his big 'ole castle."
Kyo remained quiet for a moment to give it some thought. Meanwhile, Larenth began to ease up on the speed and started descending.
"Oh! Are we there already?"
[I]No, I'm just trying to find a faster air current.[/I]
"Kyo! How much farther have we got, anyway?"

Jason dozed off until Seta spoke inside his head. "I have picked up two of the other tamers"

Jason woke up and saw that it was night and they were above a body of water. "Take us to them. Who is it"

"Kyoske and Levvy" He paused. "One of the dragons is underground"

Jason stretched and turned around. Ivy was asleep on his shoulder and Kaige has taken Fang back to get his own dragon. "Must be after one of the ice dragons"

"We will get there a little before them" Seta stopped and landed.

"What are you doing?"

"We are here. I blocked our scent form the dragon"

"Oh" He stroked Ivy's hair and gave her a kiss, causing her to stir a little.

I didn't even get a PM, what a shame...

[size=1][i]Kaige dropped from the skies down to his old friend, still guarding the castle gates. By the time he started to turn and gasp, it was too late... Kaige had a knife to his neck.[/i]

Kaige: Tell me where my dragon is...

Guard: Heheh... What dragon?

Kaige: (pressing harder, creating a wound... he'd have to kill him now) [b]Where's Rath?![/b]

Guard: After we captured you, we tried to take your dragon... but he flew away. You're traveling in a group, now... right? He's probably flying back towards them...

[i]He realizes he's going to die anyways[/i]

Guard: Shit... Please don't kill me Kaige! [b]Kaige!!![/b]

Kaige: Bye, old friend, but you knew it'd come to this before you put me in that cell...

[i]Rath had quite a lead in front of Kaige, but him and Fang were off in an instant, searching for both their friends and Kaige's dragon...[/i][/size]

Edit: Haha, I said I had a knife up to his next...

Kyoske looked down at the ground as Ragnorok popped inot his head,[I]Jason, ans his dragon are there. You three have a ten minute flight. I can get there in two.[/I]

'[I]Right. Go ahead. Make sure nothing happens to Jason or Ivy.I'll be there in a few.[/I]

'[I]No problem boss.[/I] Kyoke felt as Ragnorok darted ahead faster than he thaught she ever could.

"Hey, Kyo. How much longer do we have?" Levvy said tapping him on the head.

"Huh? Oh about ten minutes. Ragnorok went ahead. She's gonna meet Jason and Seta there.She can travel faster than we can." He smiled as Larenth began to pick up speed.

"I think we can make it in five." Levvy said looking into the distance for any other dragon.

"Hope so." Kyoske said gripping Larenth A little harder so he wouldnt fall off

Seta landed then looked off to west. "Kyoke's dragon comes" A minute later a head followed by a body came out of the ground. "Told you" He quickly turned around as and created a invisble barrier as a beam of ice shattered against it. "All three are here"

Jason drew his sword and saw the three ice dragons. A cold mist surrounded the one that had fired the shot. "Well we need another dragon"

Seta hovered, but his wings didn't move. "I can take two" Him and Ragnrock took off as the other three dragons flew towards them. Ice and earth flew back and forth. Ice shattered in midair and two of the ice dragons got hit will invisble blows.

Jason frowned. "He can beat them if they were weaker but not dragons these strong. Levvy needs to get here soon" He watched as Ragnrock grabbed Freza and they both plummeted to the ground. "She going to try to take it undeground" Freza bing the same strength broke free and naied Ragnrock with a ice beam but got hit by a ball of iron.

OOC: Sorry for such a short post! They're working on the road again and it's just a matter of time before they snap the phone line again. My mom has got me on an internet schedule based on when they're working and when they're on break! :animesigh

Larenth snorted when the ice dragons came into few. Jason and Ivy were already there. They arrived just in time to see Ragnarok take a ice dragon down into the ground.
Suddenly Glacier reared his big ugly head right in their faces. Levvy instictively pulled out her scythe and Larenth beat her wings angrily. Glacier barraged them with several ice beams, so fast that Larenth had to dive awkwardly to miss them. One shot right between Levvy and Kyo.
Levvy shreiked and Larenth reared her head back to unleash her powerful light energy.
"Kyo! What're you going to do?? Join Ragnarok or stay with us??" Levvy shouted over the roaring of several dragons.