Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue]Whats up every body?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]In my opinion, the all time greatest pilot is Trowa Barton. Not only because he has the gundam with the most weapons. But because he handles the battle field with a calm instinct to fight his enemies (not to mention how well he handled a tottal loss of memory). To me he's just a damn good pilot.[/COLOR] ;) [COLOR=red]So tell me who is your favorite Pilot?[/COLOR]
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[SIZE=1]I have always liked Ryu (The Black Guy from Mobile Suit Gundam). He seems to have a great deal of experience as a pilot, and he was very heroic. He was just an overall great guy, but I don't think he was the most talented pilot, I just think he was cool.[/SIZE]
Guest buffy_luver17
Posted
he is my faveorite cause my friend likes him
Posted
[COLOR=teal]Chang is good but at the same time he is basicly motivated by watching his klan die in vain.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]Then again he is one hell of a fighter.[/COLOR]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I personally liked Misha from Gundam 0080. Though he didn't have a huge part, he was a major bad *****, taking out an entire GM squad in just a few seconds. Man was he good.
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...