Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
glad to see u didnt attempt to draw the characters yourself again :D
thats pretty cool, the sheer wierdness of it rulez! :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]glad to see u didnt attempt to draw the characters yourself again :D
thats pretty cool, the sheer wierdness of it rulez! :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I'm glad I didn't draw them either... those sucked and I was truly embarresed...

Thank you...-dare I say it?- YA'LL! :p

I might start a lil' comic every week... called Trunks 'n' Goku... yup. It'll knock the pants off of the crappy Daily Otaku...[/SIZE]
Posted
Man, I caant wait till my scanner is hooked up, i wnana show off my drawing skills!!!!Muhahahaha, by the way those are cool pics, but it would be cooler if it were drawn....make a funny one!
Posted
[SIZE=1]Thankyou all... I will have one ready tonight methinks...

And... erm, Pyro, you're not meant to get it because it doesn't make sense!!:rolleyes:[/SIZE]
Posted
man.that.comic.it.tight.you.should.call.it.the.dbz.weekly.comic.like.one.time.i.was.at.school.and.i.was.bored.so.i.created.like.a.stick.figure.somic.it.was.tight.then.everyone.started.copieing.me.at.school.so.i.stopped:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]DaRk DrAgOn, quit writing in those damn FULL STOPS! IT'S MAKING THE PAGE STRETCH! :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]


Well.i.have.to.my.spacebar.is.broken...so.if.i.dont.put.periods.after.each.word.then.itwilllooklikethisandthisishardtoreaddon'tyouthink?????
Posted
ShadowGohan - Nice comic ^_^ made me laugh out loud. . hehe

As for you Dark Dragon - you can just hit ENTER at the end of each sentence. . then you won't stretch the page. I don't really think anyone has a problem with the .'s between each word, but when you make it one large continuous sentence, it stretches the whole page out. Just a comment, not really meaning to seem like I am yelling at you. :D

P.S. ShadowGohan. . don't use Ya'll. . . LOL. . it is an evil, sick word!! Last thing I want to think about while on these boards is the south. . sorry everyone . =)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B]ShadowGohan - Nice comic ^_^ made me laugh out loud. . hehe

As for you Dark Dragon - you can just hit ENTER at the end of each sentence. . then you won't stretch the page. I don't really think anyone has a problem with the .'s between each word, but when you make it one large continuous sentence, it stretches the whole page out. Just a comment, not really meaning to seem like I am yelling at you. :D

P.S. ShadowGohan. . don't use Ya'll. . . LOL. . it is an evil, sick word!! Last thing I want to think about while on these boards is the south. . sorry everyone . =) [/B][/QUOTE]

thanks.for.the.tip:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B]P.S. ShadowGohan. . don't use Ya'll. . . LOL. . it is an evil, sick word!! Last thing I want to think about while on these boards is the south. . sorry everyone . =) [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I didn't say y**l, I said You all... Foolish boy...

NEW COMIC NYYAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest jvegeta7
Posted
hahahaha.... itz really funny... make more

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...