DBZ Comic II

Break

Guest Voodookanaka
glad to see u didnt attempt to draw the characters yourself again :D
thats pretty cool, the sheer wierdness of it rulez! :laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]glad to see u didnt attempt to draw the characters yourself again :D
thats pretty cool, the sheer wierdness of it rulez! :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I'm glad I didn't draw them either... those sucked and I was truly embarresed...

Thank you...-dare I say it?- YA'LL! :p

I might start a lil' comic every week... called Trunks 'n' Goku... yup. It'll knock the pants off of the crappy Daily Otaku...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]DaRk DrAgOn, quit writing in those damn FULL STOPS! IT'S MAKING THE PAGE STRETCH! :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

Well.i.have.to.my.spacebar.is.broken...so.if.i.dont.put.periods.after.each.word.then.itwilllooklikethisandthisishardtoreaddon'tyouthink?????

ShadowGohan - Nice comic ^_^ made me laugh out loud. . hehe

As for you Dark Dragon - you can just hit ENTER at the end of each sentence. . then you won't stretch the page. I don't really think anyone has a problem with the .'s between each word, but when you make it one large continuous sentence, it stretches the whole page out. Just a comment, not really meaning to seem like I am yelling at you. :D

P.S. ShadowGohan. . don't use Ya'll. . . LOL. . it is an evil, sick word!! Last thing I want to think about while on these boards is the south. . sorry everyone . =)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B]ShadowGohan - Nice comic ^_^ made me laugh out loud. . hehe

As for you Dark Dragon - you can just hit ENTER at the end of each sentence. . then you won't stretch the page. I don't really think anyone has a problem with the .'s between each word, but when you make it one large continuous sentence, it stretches the whole page out. Just a comment, not really meaning to seem like I am yelling at you. :D

P.S. ShadowGohan. . don't use Ya'll. . . LOL. . it is an evil, sick word!! Last thing I want to think about while on these boards is the south. . sorry everyone . =) [/B][/QUOTE]

thanks.for.the.tip:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B]P.S. ShadowGohan. . don't use Ya'll. . . LOL. . it is an evil, sick word!! Last thing I want to think about while on these boards is the south. . sorry everyone . =) [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I didn't say y**l, I said You all... Foolish boy...

NEW COMIC NYYAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

• 3 weeks later...