OtakuBoards

Graphics Club

Retribution

[size=1]Well, it's been white a while -- nearly five months since the last word from the Club. I thought about it for a while, and I decided that I really should start this back up. Please see my first post to find more specific information about the GFX Club. Also, [b]White[/b] and [b]SunfallE[/b] have joined the community and are elligible for battles, so welcome them!

However, with the GFX Club, I want to get back into [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=673390#post673390][B]Graphics Class[/B][/url], where people can pick up new tricks, or ask the Club questions. I have a few lessons planned, and I intend on posting them sometime tonight.

In other news, I won the Official OtakuBoards Graphic Tournament, and I'd also like to extend a huge thanks to all the wonderful participants. I'd say the first annual OBGT was great. I can't wait to do it again. On this note, please remember that the GFX Club is also a battling community, and that you can find further information about Graphic-battling other Club members in my first post.

So welcome back to the Club! Feel free to ask questions here![/size]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[SIZE=1]Well hello everyone. I haven't been active in awhile, but i guess i can kind of try to fit back in to the OB crowd again. Well, I just want you guys to know that i can help you out with anything. As long as it's keeping me busy i'm happy. So please, don't be scared to ask. I will start posting some of my own tutorials up soon also.

Let's try to brighten up the Art Studio a bit. Maybe i'll challenge a special someone to a battle after this week is done (Final Week). [/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
[size=1]Alright, members, there's a GFX Battle [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=51903][b]here[/b][/url] between me and White. The result will be added to our Club records. However, everyone is allowed to vote, so please check it out once we have our images posted.

Also, feel free to challenge one-another to battles. Ask all questions pertaining to it in here.

On top of this, [b]Katana[/b] has joined our [seemingly inactive] community. As of now, she's not elligible for battles, but still, she's looking to be helpful, so perhaps I'll have a helping hand in Class Time for a change.[/size]

• 2 months later...
[QUOTE=duoikari]ok i am seriously confused
Who do i send the email to and how do graphic battles work?[/QUOTE]
[size=1]Well, aside from the fact that the Graphics Club is relatively dead, you can e-mail me at [email][email protected][/email]

As for the graphics battles, all you have to do is contact the person you wish to challenge (they must be in Graphics Club) and talk to them about what kinds of requirements you'd like to make.

I hope that clarified things for you.[/size]