OtakuBoards

* Gohan Future Timeline Question *

Goku213

It showed Trunks Vs Cell today, where he remembers back when he was younger about how he wuz with Gohan tryin to beat on the androids. Well, i noticed a scar on Gohan's face. I was gonna buy the timeline DVD but still haven't yet. How did Gohan get the scar?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kakkarot ssj4 [/i]
[B]then how did yamcha get his scar??? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]When did Yamucha become relevant to this topic?

I remember seeing a scar, I do remember the scene you're talking about. I don't know where he got it though, interesting...

Yes, provacative..[/SIZE]

i have another question:
when trunks is watching cell transform into his perfect form after absorbing #18, he has another flashback where he sees cell standing over all of the dead z fighters in a dark room with lotz of puddles. now in the trunks saga, it clearly states that trunks has never actually seen cell, so how could he have a flashback with cell in it

yet another flashback question:
i forget exactly when, but trunks has a flashback about him and gohan standing behind a rock in the rainy city when gohan got killed by the androids. he remembers gohan telling him to stay there, then flying out from behind the rock, and challenging the androids. ok, i've seen the history of trunks, and in it, gohan knocks trunks out on a rock outside of the city so trunks can't get hurt during the battle. trunks wakes up after the battle and finds gohan dead, so how can he have that memory?

sry if i got kinda off subject...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Ok ive got the answers, Gohan didnt get the scars when he lost his arm because when he went to greet gohan in the beginning he had his arm but still had the scar... as for Yamcha, He gets his scar later in Dbz From Toa Pie also Im pretty Sure. [/B][/QUOTE]

toa pie pie was not in dragonball z....

Yes he was. He was in the Cell saga, remember? The ep is called "The Puzzle of General Tao" That short gangster dude was after the Dragonballs when Goku was looking for them so that he could live through Cell's attack on Earth. They made him do those brain-teaser puzzles so that they could get away with the Dragonballs they already had and the one's Goku had. Goku eventually caught up with them and got them back without any trouble. Then, later in the Cell saga, he showed up again working for a different dude who made people work for the right to stay in his shelter that didn't protect anybody from anything. Gohan came and started to fight with Gen. Tao, but when he found out he was Goku's son, he turned chicken and ran away. But when Tien got that scar, that was in DB. Oh, and Super_Android18, that's one of those things that DBZ always does. It just moves the story along, no matter how much nonsense it makes.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Super_Android18 [/i]
[B]i have another question:
when trunks is watching cell transform into his perfect form after absorbing #18, he has another flashback where he sees cell standing over all of the dead z fighters in a dark room with lotz of puddles. now in the trunks saga, it clearly states that trunks has never actually seen cell, so how could he have a flashback with cell in it

yet another flashback question:
i forget exactly when, but trunks has a flashback about him and gohan standing behind a rock in the rainy city when gohan got killed by the androids. he remembers gohan telling him to stay there, then flying out from behind the rock, and challenging the androids. ok, i've seen the history of trunks, and in it, gohan knocks trunks out on a rock outside of the city so trunks can't get hurt during the battle. trunks wakes up after the battle and finds gohan dead, so how can he have that memory?

sry if i got kinda off subject... [/B][/QUOTE]
[font=century][color=darkred][b] Those are very good questions that i don't think will ever be answered. Dragonball Z just does that. Those are two questions i doubt u will ever know the answer to.[/font][/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]if i remember right, doesn't he get it the same time he lost his arm. that's when he ran out of senzu, of course i could b wrong. [/B][/QUOTE]

are you talking about when he fought cell and he couldn't USE
his arm, or if he lost it, i dont think he ever lost his arm in the series. hmmmm. if he did, its interesting

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]How did he lose his arm???? I still dont remember that he did. [/B][/QUOTE]

First Question:
I believe he either got it when he lost his arm or in a fight with the androids never shown

Second and Third Question:
That is just another major plothole that hopefully people will forget. Just like movie 13

Forth:
He lost it in fight between him and the androids at a park.