OtakuBoards

Favorite DBZ Movie

Krillen

OK, I have only seen the ones on toonami, Tree of might, and Dead Zone, Dead Zone was alright, but tree of might was kick *** in my opinion. Which movie os Brolli in, isn't it like movie 8 or sumfin

EDIT: krillen pisses me off, he could be alot stronger, but for a hman, he is prettystrong. I wish that he wasn't so much of a chicken.

Well, I wouldn't be surprised, because roshi is like 300 something aint he?? and the only time he gets really good is when he buffs up like in DB for the Kamehameha against fire mountain, and the one against The moon in DB when he was Jackie Chun in the world Martial arts Championships.

There r many ways to learn of/ watch the dbz movies. You can buy them off the internet at a dubbed web site, you can download them from a dubbed website, or you can buy them from you nearest dubbed anime store.:D

personally, i just read about them in magazines...

the hildegarn was the monser that was placed inside Tabion(sp?). When it was realeased, it started to destory the city. That movie has vegeta's famous quote. "You B*stard! You destoryed my house! F*CK YOU!!" he says that to the hildegarn.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]i can't remember the numbers but, i like the first brolly movie, the hildegarn movie and the janemba movie. [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, those are my faves too. Although they're the only ones I've seen! :D

Oh ya, the first Brolli Movie is Movie 8 (Moetsukiro!! Nessen Ressen Chou Gekisen), the Janenba Movie is Movie 12 (Fukkatsu no fyuuzion!! Gokuu to Bejiita), and the Hildegarn Movie is Movie 13 (Ryu ken bakuhatsu!! Goku ga yaraneba dare ga yaru)

:) And yes, I did get these Japanese names off a site ;) My memory isn't THAT good! :D

[url]http://ggg.cvgnet.com/movies-theater.shtml[/url]

Uhhh. Tree of Might is my Fav. Turlitz is my fav. char. Dunno why. Maybe it's because he's like, and evil version of Goku. Hell. I don't know. But he died, and that pisses me offa. I mean, Goku let Frieza survive, and all. If he hadn't done that, then Cell woulda been all f'ed up. Not bein able to breathe in space and chit. Ah, oh well.:toothy:<<<<

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]who is hildegarn [/B][/QUOTE]

Hildegarn is a demon which was originally a statue was born by a unknown race, one which was Hoi. Hildegarn raided Planet Konack and was finally concealed by Tapion and Minoshia. He becomes complete on planet Earth which he raids also and destroys some things. He is killed by Goku using the ryu ken (dragon fist).

:naughty: :demon: Peace!!!:mrt: :smirk:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wolf masteres [/i]
[B]i like the first 3. is brolii evil or not?

pm me to be my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

I dont see Brolli as evil, I just see him as a strong guy that hates goku, and his friends. He is kinda there, no real reason to fight except that he HATES GOKU! thats about it. it all depends on opinion

and soccer, somebody already told me something like that, but you whent into more detail. cool

I don't know I think Brolly is pretty evil. He only sees Goku the day he's born, and then again when vegeta and the gang travel to the new planet Vegeta, it's not like that's all he's been thinking about since then. He was blowing up cities and planets for fun, Paragus' (his dad) control over him wasn't making him more evil, just making sure he didn't overdo it. Once the control crown thing was broken he went right back to wanting to beat the crap out of stuff. If he had killed goku and the rest, I think he would go on to take over the universe, Frieza-style, instead of becoming a lumberjack on Earth or something.