Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm heading over to Qatar on Monday in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. It's either going to be a 2 month or 4 month stint. If you want to wish me farewell, thats cool, but please don't start a political argument about 'Why the US shouldn't be there' or anything like that. I'd greatly appreciate it.

A1C C.J. Ryan
319th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron (AMXS, Grand Forks AFB, ND)
340th Expeditionary AMXS (Al-Dharfa, Qatar)
Posted
[color=navy][font=tahoma]As a fellow Airman, I wish you well, hun. Do your best and be as safe as possible. Come back to us in good health.

SrA A.M.Geary, 213th EIS (Engineering Installation Squadron)[/color][/font]
Posted
[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet]I say that all of us should maybe send a card or something to LP while he's over there. That is if he sends his mailing address.

And don't send them chocolate- it melts![/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR="#990033"][b]
What about Candy? Everyone loves Candy!
Anyways, good luck and I think your a very brave honorable person for going.
Best wishes to you.
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
Posted
[QUOTE=Pumpkin][SIZE=1][COLOR="#990033"][b]
What about Candy? Everyone loves Candy!
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]


[color=darkviolet]Yes you can send candy-just nothing that melts. Chex Mix, dried fruit, chips, pretzels, fuit cups ramen and cereal are ok.... Man I feel like a guide or something. When Lincoln was in Iraq I sent him magazines. I wonder if LP likes Maxim and Heavy Metal. Socks, comic books and Kool-Aid are also greatly appreciated.

Anyway that reminds me that some military men and women aren't as lucky as others to have people who send them things all the time. If anyone really wants to they can call their local recuiter (at least that's what LCrisler said-if he's wrong get a day pass to Ft.Hood and beat him up) and find out how to send stuff. I hope that helps.

Oh and don't use UPS- they don't do military shipping.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1]Good luck LP, come back in one piece ya hear. Play nice and don't fight with the other kids, unless of course the other kids want a fight, then you've got to kick the other kids butt ^_~.

Are the RAF (Royal Air Force) over in Quatar?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=darkviolet]Man LP, for a military guy you sure keep a tidy barracks room. I'm impressed. But that blanket needs to be straighter soldier.

And I'm serious about the snow. I bought some at a Christmas store last December. It's never been used.

Take care and enjoy the inflight movie tomorrow.[/color]
Posted
[color=#9933ff]I don't know you really well, but please come home safe to Otakuboards. Be careful and don't get hurt (okay, that's astupidthing ot say, but I hope you don't). Good luck.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...