Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=royalblue]Akira:I hear someone...*looks down*Aw, s**t and bricks! Bryan!*lans infront of Bryan*Why the hell are u here?! I hope i don't have to shoot u in the leg again!

Bryan:I'm coming with u!*Akira stares*

Akira: Don't u want me to die like Ken does? Whatever. See if u can keep up*takes off, and flies faster than before*

Bryan:Hey! Ur doing that on purpose![/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Ken flies ahead of both of them...

400 mph winds hit him... his angelic powers makes a break in the torm over him... he lands near the orb and the storm grows...

Ken looks around catiously... then sees her...

[b]Skye.... you hurt me so much once.... why... now... i must settle the score... i loved you...[/b][/i]

Skye: We meet again... Ken

Ken: Yes... we do...

[i]she looks at his tatoos and Wings...[/i]

Skye: So... you discovered your true self

Ken: As did you.... Deadly Beauty...

Skye: This is what i wanted... but... i know your purpose... restore the weather...

Ken: I loved you... why did you break my heart...

Skye: Because... this was more important to me..

[i]Ken looked down obviously hurt by that[/i]

Skye: I'm afraid if you want to restore... the weather... you'll have to kill me...

Ken: So be it... if you want to be that way...

[i]Skye's eyes turned a deep blue and a light blue aura surrounded her.... and Ken's white aura formed... they prepared to fight[/i][/color]
Posted
Bryan: -lifts himself in the air and lands on Akira- You forgot..I can lift things with my mind, including myself..not for very long time...I don't know what is up with Ken, but I will not let you die...before me!
Posted
[color=royalblue]Akira and Bryan finally land on the moutain.

Akira:That greedy ba****d! He's alrady fighting!*they watch as Ken and Skye fight*

Bryan:She has control over the weather. would u fight her?

Akira:I don't know....*lifts hand, and it chatches on fire*What the hell?*puts it out*

Bryan:Fire...That was wierd.[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Skye flys up and Ken does the same.... the hurricane intensifies.... red lightning strikes the ground....



Meanwhile...

Akira and Bryan approach the large hurricane... the winds hit them sending them flying...

Back at the mountain...

Skye looks up at the eye of the hurricane and Lightning blots began to strike twards Ken... he begins to dodge them....[/i][/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]Akira: Dumb protective hurricane!*clenches his fist, and a scarlet fireball shoot out of it*Not again! OWIE OWIE!

Bryan:Akira um....Could u do this before?

Akira:Well, once I set a whole horde of UnDead on fire by myslef, using nothing.

Bryan:Um...Dragon...Fire.....It is so wierd![/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Ken puts his hands together and fires a white beam, she dodges and it explodes in a huge flash some distance away...

The lightning intensifies and Ken has to dodge it faster...

Left and Right he dodges faster than the human eye can see....

Skye forms a fireball and it flies at Ken... he gets hit and is sent back a ways.. he regains his composer (sp) and uses hsi own powers to call down a lightning bolt on Her.. she is hit and Falls down... she gets up and crosses her arms over her chest... she begins to spin as a tornado 5 miles wide forms.... lightning flows across the outside of the tornado... Ken flys away staring in amazement....[/i][/color]
Posted
Bryan: -looks at Akira- -thinks-[I]Could he be that dragon...I dremt of before the nuke...No he couldn't be....could he....[/I] How long have you been able to transform into a Dragon? -a blast from the other two fighitng, send him flying back- OOF!
Posted
[color=royalblue]Akira:*helps Bryan up*Ever scence the Nuke. I used to transform into a full dragon, but i've been undergoing spells to slow the process down. *hand lights on fire again*Ah s**t! This always happens!

Bryan:Um...Akira, point at that hill.

AkiraOkay*Points, and hill gets blown apart by fireball*Nice!*points at a ruin, and it gets shattered and lights on fire*SWEET!*starts blowing things apart with fire*[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][i]The tornado hits Ken and he yells in pain... the lightning shocks him over and over... Ken cant take it anymore... his eyes go white...[/i]

Ken: Super Nova...

[i]From the ground white beams fly up... a Orb decends from heaven...[/i]

Akira: Oh crap...

[i]The orb explodes... the hurricane is blasted apart... the mountain is blasted apart.... everything is blasted apart....[/i][/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Skye flies up and sees Ken's friends miles away[/i]

Skye: Let me deal with them...

Ken: Dont you dare...

[i]A lightning storm erupts over them striking Akira and Bryan over and over with lightning[/i]

Ken: GODDAMN IT!

[i]Ken's aura grows as he yells in rage, Skye turns around shocked... the ground under Ken shakes and cracks open... he disappears and reappears next to Skye[/i]

Ken: Let your heart bleed... as mine did... when you left me for this...

[i]Ken stabs the sword thru Skye and she gasps and falls to the ground[/i]

Ken: .....

Skye: K-k-ken... I... loved... you.. .forver...

Ken: ......

Skye: I love you.. after death....

Ken: .......

Skye: i'm... sorry....

Ken: ......

Skye: Goodbye... Love..

[i]a light rain falls as she dies in Ken's arms[/i][/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]Akira:Man, i never got to fight.....*cluches heart*Ow man, the pain.*sees Ken, and flies over and puts his hand on Ken's shoulder*Sorry. That must have been ahrd to do....[/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]Akira flies back to the city, and begins to pack his things.

Akira:Sword, plasma gun, medipack, food....clothes..Thats it.*zippers close backpack*

Treme:Where are u going?

Akira:Away for a while*takes off*[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Ken sits alone away from the others....[/i]

Ken: I'm afraid to be alone.... Afraid you'll leave me when i'm gone... and i'm afraid to come back home...

[i]Ken continues to sing softly to himself[/i][/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Ken eventually gets up and disappears into the wasteland... screams of dieing undead can be heard and loud explosions...

[b]Skye.... .... .... I found you... my girlfriend... the Devil got you.... i loved you... you're in heaven now... i hope...[/b]

The whole area epxlodes as Ken takes his rage and sadness out on the undead... he looks up to see a thunderstorm coming... he smiles... then he face turn emotionless again[/i][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...