Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=cirmosn][i]Ken laughed[/i]

Ken: Haha.... Well at least you aint evil no more... -__-'

Siren: Ken?! Werent you dead?

Ken: I am dead! *points to halo* Genuine angel now...

Siren: Haha... First white hair... then the tatoos... now a halo...!

Ken: =_____='

Siren: hehe.....

Ken: ...... bleh......[/color]
  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
*Treme watches Akira walk out then looks over at Forte sternly*

Treme:....so where you from....? seen any other villages?

Forte:yes

Treme:WHAT!?!? How many?and which way?

Forte: oh 3 or 4 to the North - North East

*Treme nods*

Treme:your are welcome to stay in my village as long as you don't cause trouble...

Forte:your village?

Treme:I lead this village...

*Treme finishes his food off then gets up and walks outside*
Posted
[color=crimson][i]siren had fainted and Ken picked her up and was carrying her... off in the distance he saw Treme[/i]

Ken: HEY! TREME! GOOD TO SEE YA! HAHA! I AINT DEAD YET!

[i]Ken looks at his halo and mutters[/i][/color]
Posted
*Treme nods to Ken*

Treme:....well at least you can come help us...

*Treme walks over to Ken and takes Siren from him*

Treme:...glad to see ya...welcome...home...

*Treme walks in with Ken*

Treme:...Ken...we need to talk....after I am sure that Siren is safe then lets go over to my house...I need to ask ya a few things...

*Treme carrying Siren walks towards one of the undamaged buildings, the hospital with Ken beside him*
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Ken shrugs and walks in after Treme... He sets Siren on a bed and walks out and heads for his house...

Ken walks and and Treme Sits down[/i]

Ken: Yea?[/color]
Posted
*Treme reaches into his pocket*

Treme:ya lost somethin when you ...died...

*Treme pulls out the feather that fell from Ken*

Treme:...I was wondering...if this might come in use...like to keep us in contact or somethin...?
Posted
*Treme nods*

Treme:well we should find out....wait here....

*Treme walks over to the hospital feather in hand*

[B][I]Ken can you hear me[/B][/I]

Treme:Ken can you hear me?

*Treme looks over his shoulder at the sleeping Siren as she wakes up*
Posted
*Treme gives her a hand up and supports her as she wavers*

Treme:....Ken is in my house....one of the few standing buildings here...

*Treme helps her to his house*
Posted
[color=royalblue]Akira faints, and falls down into a mountain side, striking his head

[I]Akira's Dream...

Akira is flying twords a village, the Devil on his back. He lands in a village, and begins to trample it. He sees Treme running around him, shooting him. He breaths fire, trying to kill Treme. He picks Treme up in his mouth, and swallows![/I]

Akira:NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!![/color]
Posted
Treme:....here...*Treme points to his own favorite chair for Siren to sit in and leans against the wall*

Treme:....*sigh*....We have to rebuild...but I got news...villages!!...I plan to send someone...as soon as I can find someone who will go...
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Ken walked tward the mess hall... he started up the stairs... then he heard a loud thud and felt himself falling backwards...

His halo had hit the top of the door[/i]

Ken: ...... Goddamnit....[/color]
Posted
hey all sorry for my not being here... i got shot and i'll be gone lots... i'll still make it a lot but not as much as normal

``````````
siren: you know i will but... i'm kinda umm unsuiteable right now
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Ken stares at his halo and the top of the door[/i]

Ken: How will i do this... hmmm....

[i]Akira walks up and stares at him for second[/i]

Akira: Bend down and walk in...

Ken: Oh yea! Thanks

[i]Ken walks into the mess hall as Akira shakes his head[/i][/color]
Posted
You got shot Siren!?!?....get well soons....

-----------------------
[I]Treme nods to Siren[/I]

Treme:thanks....as soon as construction is underway...I think I will send a few people out....

[I]Treme fiddles with his feather[/I]

Treme:anyways....you can sleep here if you like...I am taking watch tonight...
Posted
yeah... the guy thought i was a deer i guess and shot me... barbed tip...

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

siren: i'll sleep in my tree... it scares me to sleep inside at night
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]hey all sorry for my not being here... i got shot and i'll be gone lots... i'll still make it a lot but not as much as normal[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]ooc:You have been shot? What are you, a cop?*shoves weedbag into ground*It's not mine, honest.[/color]
Posted
Treme:fine....I am going to see what damage was done...then go take up guard...

[I]Treme walks out and head solemnly towards the debry[/I]
Posted
nah... no cop...i'm the kind of person that jumps out at people from trees... so it's not really suprising... second time... although arrows hurt way more...

```````````

siren follows him out and climbs stiffly up into her tree

siren: good night horrid planet
Posted
[color=royalblue]ooc:I've been shot in the leg. Coulden't skateboard for a month. Guess I shoulden't have said "boo!" behind my dad while he's hunting. When he shot me, he screamed something like: "Shoot it in the leg so it can't run!"

Akira:Nothing to do...*whistles*[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...