OtakuBoards

-Appocalypse- (play)

DeathKnight

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Treme:as far as Siren goes I plan to hold something in honor of her...but before we erect houses we should build another wall...

Bryan:another?

Treme:yeah...have two lines of defense...and we got to protect the new fertile lands...

[I]Treme and Bryan sit down and begin planning...the place a group of walls, a new bigger hospital, an extension onto the old hospital, turning it into a barraks and command center, and new housing, they set aside more land for farming and a water mill on the river.[/I]

Treme:if everyone works hard...and we got the supplys...we should be able to do all this in a couple of weeks...

Bryan:yeah...

Treme:Bryan...would you help me plan a memorial for Siren?...maybe at that big tree that was planted...

Bryan:sure...

Bryan: Ya know...we could have a memorial honoring her and everyone who died....LIke decorate the tree...and it would be our first Holiday...We could call it Siren Day or something like that...and so it doesn't just honor her......but everyone who gave/will give their lives for this place...

Bryan: :eek: Me second in command....:eek: But what about what just happened...would if I do that again....Hm.....well I will accept your offer anywayz! Wow...I never thought I would be second in command of mankind....have you ever thought about that Treme....You are what all mad men wanted...the ruler of man....Hm...you definatly deserve it...

[I]Treme looks at Bryan serious like[/I]

Treme:...Bryan I am the ruler of a large city for what just happened yes...but not of man...

Bryan:you might as well be...

Treme:I try not to think about it..."power corupts, absolute power corupts absolutly"...as long as I remeber that I am not all powerful...that I serve the people just as much as they serve me...I should stay a just leader...but if I ever get into my mind that I am all powerful...history will repeat...but thanks for your confidence...

[I]Treme smiles at Bryan[/I]

Treme:I do hope to get as many people as possible into our city and realm of influence...but you are right I am the leader and servent of what could posibly be the larget group of humans at the moment...

Bryan: -nods- Well we have one more problem...We need to train these people in a short time....My only suggestion is you train Amber, and once she gets as strong as you or atleast strong...she trains everyone else....ANd I will work on the building...thats were my..."abilities" will become usefull...

Treme:I agree...only probelm is I am not sure how to train a paladin...and not everyone will have the gift...so I plan to have two troops...the regulars...come up with a different name...and the Royal Star Paladins...I think I will split the regulors up if they get big enough...The Star Knights and the...err not sure about just regular men and militia...men that arn't elite forces...

Treme:right, the Paladins are Royal Sta Paladins, the Elite are the Star Knights, and the regulars are Hope's Guards...I will begin training troops and Amber...Bryan I want you to forsee contruction and crops...after last night's battle Kool and Akira should both be pretty famous...so take one and I will ake tthe other and use them to help with what needs to be done...

[I]Anti nods and looks over at Akira[/I]

Anti:Akira...come help me train troops

[I]Anti and Akira walk to the half that wanted to train for military action, Amber amongest them[/I]

AntiAmber...let me start their training then I will help you...

[I]Anti and Akira show them a few thing about shooting guns, hey set up fake dummy of mutants and show the best places to shoot, Anti leaves Akira to help them with target practice and walks to Amber[/I]

Anti:Amber I am going to teach you to shot and to use a sword...

Amber:what about my powers...

Anti:I don't know anything...but I will try and help awaken them...

[I]Anti starts by teaching Amber how to use a gun, the day passes quickly[/I]

Bryan: -whipes his forehead- Well I can't believe it...worked all the way through the night...-looks down at Kool sleeping- -laughs- Well I guess she didn't make it....-chuckles- -scans the area- Well thats not bad at all!! Hm...better report the progress to Treme....-goes to see Treme-

[I]Treme stands on the wall looking out in at the new housing[/I]

Treme:...good the soldiers can fire...Akira did a good job...and Amber will learn how to fight quickly...the crops are moving along nicly I hope....

[I]Treme looks up at Bryan as he walks up[/I]

Treme:hey...

[I]Treme stares at the rising moon and listens as the nely trained Hope's Guard were filling into the mess hall for dinner[/I]

Treme:....come back soon Siren and Ken...you guys will be missed...

[I]Treme fiddles with the angel feather[/I]

[color=crimson][i]Orion, stares for a second[/i]

Orion: Her? Arch Angel? Eh? What? Did I Miss Something?

God: I knew I never should've told you you were an angel when you had the mind of a 14 year old mortal from the southern parts of North America....

Orion: .... :shifty: ....

God: ..... If Siren Proves herself over time she will be an Arch Angel with the same powers as you Orion...

Orion: Cool!

God: Yes... Now please, Direct Siren out of here... and back to earth.

Orion: Yessssss Sir! *salutes*

God: .....

Orion: Er... Sorry... It's Ken's part of my mind, your Alimightyness.

God: '............'

Orion: err...

God: JUST GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orion: :wow:... Yes... ok...

[i]Orion raised his hand and a small portal opened, Orion nodded to Siren who stepped in. Orion stepped in after her....[/i]

God: ....... That Orion..... Yeesh....

~~~

[i]Stepping out of the portal Orion noticed he was in the middle of Emerald Lake about 20 feet below the water.

[b]Well... Er.. I guess when i stepped in i was teleported here for some reason[/b]

Siren was teleported to the tallest branch on the Tree of Hope[/i]

Siren: AHH!!! I'MMMMM AFRAID OF HEIGHTS!!!! :help: Gotta get down..... now now now... but how how how... do i get down now now nowwwww!! :nervous:

[i]Meanwhile

Orion flew out of the lake... he flew up some and landed on the banks of the lake. He looked around and shrugged[/i]

Orion: I wonder why the portal lead me here... I was sure I had opened it to the village... or at least nearby... Hey... Where's Siren?...

[i]Orion heard a scream from the Tree of Hope. He grinned slightly[/i]

Orion: Ask Question.... Get Answer........

[i]Orion flew off in the direction of the Tree...[/i][/color]

[I]Treme looks up when he hears the scream then sees Ken/Orion in the air[/I]

Treme:....sounded like Siren screaming....nah it couldn't have been...although Orion seems to be carrying someone....

[I]Treme watches Orion fly into the tree then comes back to the ground[/I]

Treme:mmms....

[I]Treme jumps over the wall and walks towards where he thinks Ken is going to land[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B]*Kool decides to take a break and leans her back against one of the houses.*

*Kool looks up at the sky*
Kool-(thinks)I wonder how Siren and Ken are doing. *sigh* [/B][/QUOTE]

*Kool then heard the scream at the same time she was thinking this.*

Kool-I bet a years worth of food that that was Siren's scream! *Kool raced towards where the scream came from. She passed Bryan on the way.*

bryan-hey Kool! Where'ya going?

Kool-It's Ken and Siren!!! Yay!!!!!:D

Bryan-you're kidding!!:wow:

*Kool and Bryan race to the spot where they were.*

Kool-You're both back!! How ya been? :D :D