OtakuBoards

-Appocalypse- (play)

DeathKnight

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryan: -looks up- -sighs- I wish more were like you...I am still confused though....Not quiet mutant...not quiet human...Stupid *** people...Nuking....The world is ****ed...I just hope....That this city will help...Oh well....I'm getting alittle tired...Amber you can take my house....-walks over next to the wall...and lays down-

[I]Treme nods to Bryan[/I]

Treme:....the feast will be starting soon...I want you to come...

[I]Treme slumps down next to Bryan[/I]

Treme: pfth....plus we will have more help around here...isn't that why we built this place?....for safty....and hope?...just another obsticale...

siren sits up suddenly

siren: *to treme from her tree* ken is... fighting... i'm going to help

she jumpsout of her tree and runs past them... she reaches it and dives through the rock rippling and grew still as if she had dived into water... running accross the plain she looks for ken

[I]Treme nods to Bryan[/I]

Treme:I do to...but we need shelter...if you would feel better you are welcome at my house too...anytime you need...

[I]Treme looks up at the stars[/I]

Treme(thought):....father...this is the begining....we will survive... thank you for teaching me...

Treme:....heh plus I want all the "founders" to be their tonight...

Bryan:the "founders"?

Treme:yeah...it is what we are...the "founders" of Star's Hope.... remember that night when I became leader...?....you called us the 7 founders... Akira, Treme, Bryan, Siren, Ken, Kool and Kevin ...that will become a honory title tonight... if they are going to call you mutants...they will call you mutants with respect...

[I]Treme smirks at Bryan[/I]

OOC this is happening before SSJ Chic's post

[B][I]Later That Night[/I][B]

[I]Treme, Amber, and Bryan all get up and head to the Mess Hall, shortly after they arrive the rest of the town flows in...in the mess hall their is tons of food: meats, greens, fruits...stuff they had been saving up for just such an occaison. Treme had the 6 founders sit up by him with Chase, Amber coming after them. The rest of the people took seat where they could, talking amongest them selves, the feast lifted everyone's spirts and some of the people got over their formal bias and mingled with the "mutants". Treme for the most part was silent and watching, going from group to group to see what they were talking about, until later that night.[/I]

Treme:...excuse me.....

[I]Silence falls over the room[/I]

Treme:...tonight we are feasting because of the new arrival of villagers...I welcome all of you to my home and to the home of the other 6 that helped build this place...I see that most of you have started talking to them and that shows me that their is hope after all...as before many of you would have attacked them without even giving them a chance,now I hope you will get to know these that hav before galanty defended this place...and will do so in the future...today I think I will attempt to start a new calander....from now on the years shall be knowen as NH, New Hope...that all I have to say at this moment...enjoy the feast....

[I]at about this time some people pulled out instruments and started to play outside...some people left the mess hall to listen and dance...Treme conviently slipped away to his home before he got called out to the dance floor...He walked up the stairs of his home...and collapsed into his bed...not sleeping just thinking[/I]

Bryan: -grunts- -eyes some of them suspiciously- [I]Oh come on Bryan.....They are humans...they are your race....The are you neighbors...Your villagers...relax![/I]

Man: :alcohol: Hey want a drink? :alcohol:

Bryan: -looks around nervously- Um...no thanks....-walks to his house quickly- -starts thinking as the music disappears- [I]Why do I not trust them...what have they done to me...nothing....[/I] -arrives at his house...puts blankets on the roof, and lays down-

[I]Treme looks out his window[/I]

Treme:...better take watch for tonight...

[I]Treme walks upp the wall and sees Amber in the wastelands...then sees other movement[/I]

Treme:SH*T.....

[I]Treme polvults over the wall and runs towards Amber...the shadows slightly slower then him[/I]

Treme:Amber....

Amber:...what?....oh it's you...can I be alone....?

Treme:...we arn't alone....

[I]Treme draws his sword and pistol as a mutant lurks into sight[/I]

Treme:....

[I]Treme raises his pistol and begins to fire into the mutant[/I]

[color=crimson][i]Swooping down Ken landed in front of them both.

In a flash of white, Ken's wings grew and the tatoos shone brightly on his upper body. Turning into Orion, He stood infront of both of them.[/i]

Orion: (chanting in angelic)... Acturum Nobalikski.... Acturum Nobalikski... Acturum Nobalikski...

[i]Orion riased his hand and a beam of pure white emitted forth unto the darkness, Meanwhile, A barrier formed over the village and Treme, and Amber.

The beam exploded, sending a shockwave forth that destroyed nearby landmarks. The smoke cleared and more mutants came out of the darkness[/i]

Orion:...I need to make another paladin....

[i]Raising his sword he lokd back at Treme[/i]

Orion: Whoever that is, Take her to the village.[/color]

[I]Treme nods to Ken[/I]

Treme:I will rouse the other for battle.....

Amber:...who is he?.....

Treme: a good friend ...and one of the reasons our village is special....

Amber:he looks like an Angel....

Treme:he is...

[I]Treme grabs Amber and Drags her back into the village[/I]

Treme:go to my house...and stay their....

Amber:.....

Treme:come on....please just go....

Amber:...ok...

[I]Amber runs off towards Treme's house and Treme walks to the Mess Hall where a bell is implanted...most everyone is asleep. Treme begins to ring the bell and people begin to shot up...Bryan comes running in, followed by Siren[/I]

Bryan/Siren:What?

Treme:TO ARMS!!

Siren:.....

Treme:...I know what they did to you Siren was bad....but you are a paladin a protector....and you swore to defend this village...rouse the others...to arms!

[I]Siren stares at him...then nods, she and Bryan rush out to rouse the others[/I]

Treme:....

[I]Treme walks to his house and picks up the extra ammo he has laying around[/I]

Amber:what's going on?

Treme:mutants in mass....we are getting ready to fight....

[I]Treme walks outside and jumps onto the roof of the Mess hall[/I]

[color=crimson][i]The dust around Orion slowly began rotating around him as his hair grew longer.

He began to yell loudly going into his Night Angel Form.

Growing to a height of 7'1 or so, his muscles bulged out.

His sword hovered infront of him rotating faster than the eye could see...

His Wings disappeared and a black armor fell on him. His sword turned black and was enscribed with various symbols. His hair grew more, till it was very long.

A long purple cloak appeared behind him as his yelling grew louder. A black aura surrounded him as he turned into Night Angel- The Dark Arch Angel.

His eyes were white as they could be, and he grinned slightly. He looked much older now, since he is billions of years old.

His armor was black, with furs on different parts of it. A skull appeared in the middle of the armor, and on one shoulder plate 3 spikes appeared.

His sword grew in length several feet, and a purple gem appeared on it. The halo above Orion disappeared.

A shockwave erupted forth, and his yelling stopped.

The Dark Aura shot out black electricity as Orion stood as the Darck Arch Angel of God....[/i][/color]

[I]Treme looks over the horizon and sees Ken out in the waste[/I]

Treme:.....

[I]Treme turns back to the people that had taken up arms[/I]

Treme:....begin spreading out on the walls...keep a sharp lookout...my commanders will move around...don't fire unless ordered so....

Man:and who are your commanders?

Treme:well their are about 44 of you....my commanders are...Bryan my second, Siren the paladin, Kool, Akira the dragon warrior, they will each take 11 of you, I will cordinating movments and moving around the wall...they know where to go....get at it!!

[I]Treme watches as the 4 take 12 fighters each and begin to position along the walls where Treme directed them, Treme is atop the Mess Hall as they deploy along the walls[/I]

???:Treme can I help?

Treme:HUH!!

[I]Treme turns around and sees Amber behind him[/I]

Treme:....can you fight?....

Amber:...not really....

Treme:...you can be a messanger...come along with me...if I get tied up and need to get a message to one of the others you do it for me ok?

Amber:ok...

[I]Treme walks up onto the wall with Amber right behind him, He watches out on the wastelands and moves from place to place[/I]

[color=crimson][i]Orion raised his sword and in a loud voice yelled[/i]

Orion: YOUUUUU CANNNNOTTTTTT PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

[i]Several Barriers formed around the village, affecting only undead and mutants. The barrier is several feet thick and has a blue hue to it.

The mutants began swarming Orion... from every side... clwas... and other sharp objects slashed at Orion's skin...

He yelled in pain and emitted a shockwave out throwing them off...

They began to come at him again...[/i][/color]

[I]As ORion faught the people begin to see the Mutants form around the barriers...Orion slowly lost his concentration and barrier after barrier began to fall[/I]

Treme:BE READY!!!

[I]The soldiers looks alert as the barriers drop to one, each subcommander wait for the signal to begin fighting[/I]

Treme:Amber you ready?

Amber:yes....

Treme: When I give the order run for the mess hall and ring the bell as hard as you can...then return here....

Amber: ok....

[I]The last of the barriers falls[/I]

Treme:NOW!!!

[I]Amber jumps off the wall and shoots for the Mess Hall, as she reachs it she slams the hammer as hard as she can against the bell, as the sound shoots through the village a simotanious echo of Fire can be heard and 49 guns shot at once[/I]

Treme:......

[I]The people continue to fire, Treme amongest them , stopping to shot a mutant everynow and then but moving amongest the walls making sure the defense holds...Amber catches up with him[/I]

Treme:it's going to be a long night....

Amber:yeah....

[I]Treme shoots a mutant then moves for the next group of people[/I]

Treme:be ready to move on my order Amber...anyone orders I send have to get to the person who can carry them out quickly...

Amber:yes...

[color=crimson]???:Orion...

[i]Orion looked up... Before him stood a Skeleton in black platemail armor[/i]

Orion: Death Knight... Didnt I end your miserable life?

[i]Without warning, Death Knight appeared next to Orion and raised his hand, a black beam emitted forth, sending Orion flying twards the village. He flew through, with a crash, the wall and past the mess hall and out the other side of the village. He hit a mountain some distance away, and the mountain exploded. Orion got up slowly and wiped the blood off his face[/i]

Orion: (In Ken's Voice) Damnnnn... That one left a mark... *ahem* (now in Orion's voice) Rather... Er.... ..... Forget it.

[i]Orion shook his head and the ground beneath tore open. Orion disappeared in the openings in the Earth and the openings closed up.

The sound of the battle at the village continued, Another wave of mutants came foreward...

The Death Knight's eyes darted across the earth. He knew that Orion was underground.... But where?

Underground Orion made a decison.[/i]

Orion: Bless Amber with the powers of the paladin, may her days last longer than a normal mortals, and bless her. By the order of Orion, the Dark Arch Angel of God.

[i]A small white orb hovered over Amber and decended on her...

In a eruption from the ground Orion flew up from the ground with his sword. Twirling the Sword clockwise and around his back, he threw it upward twards the Death Knight. Moving at inhuman speed, he appeared at Death Knight's side. He caught his sword, and swung it hard to the left. Death Knight moved faster than the eye could see upward... he brought his sword down. Orion moved to the left...

The battle rages on...[/i][/color]