OtakuBoards

-Appocalypse- (play)

DeathKnight

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Treme:she is a paladin...she can train you....

Siren:who's a paladin?

Treme:she is...Amber....Siren, Siren...Amber...Ken gave her the powers...she needs someone to train her...

[I]Treme leans his back against part of the newly constructed wall[/I]

[I]Treme walks up to Bryan[/I]

Treme:no more work tonight...you look exauhsted...

[I]Treme sits on the wall and stares at the newly returened Siren[/I]

Treme:so when should we have our...festival in honor of the dead?....

Bryan:...maybe as soon as the first crops are harvested?....

Treme:that is a good idea...

[I]The days pass quickly after that...The crops grow, a small militant is trained and most of the newly planned village is contrusteced...now their is a barrakes, hospital, housing for all, the wall finnally built. Another village was discovered...scouted and migrated into Star's Hopes...now a population of a couple of hundred. Each of the leaders from the night of the battle raised to a position of honor in the comunity. Siren became the leader of the Royal Star Paladins as 5 more were trained, Amber her second...Ken helping when he could take a break from his battle against evil.The Hope Gaurd became a force of 100 and the Star Knight's a force of 20. Bryan quickly became honored and both him andTreme was hailed as grand leaders.Akira became the leader of the Hope's Guard, and Kool was the leader of the Star Knights. All the founders were respected. 4 monthes had passed since the first migration...crops are almost fully growen and Ken is in the village...word has come of another city building up also. The giant Tree is the symbol of the paladins and a holy site of initiation for them. Each troop has a baner, The tree the paladins, A knight clad in Stars, the elite, and a man with light shing on him the Hope Gaurd's. Treme now spends most of his time in the command center...the old mess hall and hospital. The mills and Forges are powered by watermills on the river...farms have spread out on the fertil land...although it has expanded and now covers about a 40 mile radius around the tree...their are also a few more lakes as the weather has begun to return Earth to it's former watery self, also trees and forest have started to grow...small villages have been built close to Star's hope the furthest on the edge of the fertile lands...Star's Hope has become the capital of a small kingdom. A mine was also opened that salavages the runes for metal and mines ore in the local moutins. Treme stands in the command center with Bryan looking over the daily reports[/I]

Treme:any word from the scouts?...

Bryan:Akira says they havn't returned...

Treme:and the harvest?....

Bryan:we will have more then enough food...it will be ready soon....

Treme:and?

Bryan:as you know Ken blessed us again recently...with livestock...animals have begun to return...

Treme:that is good...then we shall have that festival soon...

Bryan:yes...

Treme:good...it has been a while since the founders have gotten all together...it will be nice to see their faces...and to not be working at the time...

Bryan:yeah...

Treme:I heard that you and Amber started going out recently...

[I]Bryan blushes slightly[/I]

Bryan:tis a true rumor...though we thought we wern't being to obvious about it...

Treme:well you know how it is...being a leader has it's downsides...

Bryan:and what of you?...all you do is work, sleep and eat...

Treme:I don't have time right now...anyway I am going to head home...tommorow we should plan the festivities...good night

[I]Treme stands up from his desk and heads for the door[/I]

Bryan:Treme you know just because you are leader dosn't mean you shouldn't enjoy yourself everynow and then...

Treme:I know...but Star's Hope has been growing quickly recently...I just...havn't had time...good night Bryan...and tell Amber I said hello...

[I]Treme leaves and goes to his house[/I]

OOC: :eek: So Amber and I are going out now?? Well I guess I better play along :smooch:

Bryan: -nods- See ya Treme....-sighs- That guy works way too hard....-shakes head-

Amber: Hey Bryan! Whats up!?

Bryan: Hey Amby! Well our secrets out...don't know how the figured it out...but they did....

Amber: What?? How?? I thought we acting perfect!!

Bryan: Are you implying that you are embaressed about going out with me??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]OOC: :eek: So Amber and I are going out now?? Well I guess I better play along :smooch:

Bryan: -nods- See ya Treme....-sighs- That guy works way too hard....-shakes head-

Amber: Hey Bryan! Whats up!?

Bryan: Hey Amby! Well our secrets out...don't know how the figured it out...but they did....

Amber: What?? How?? I thought we acting perfect!!

Bryan: Are you implying that you are embaressed about going out with me?? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo][size=3]
OOC: Sorry but..[/size]
[SIZE=4]I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW THAT U AND AMBY WOULD GET HOOKED UP!!!!!![/SIZE] [/color]

OOC: OH OK...well since noone is on...

[I]Next day[/I]
Bryan: -looks up from the wall to see Treme walking out- Heh...had a good nights sleep? I've been up all night...coulnd't sleep...Something felt wrong...Oh well...Thats me...Mr.Pariniod...Although I hade a funny thought...MY teacher said I would never amount to anything...just think what she would say now...Me a 13 year old and 4 other kids....Have started a city...government....and have over 200 people....

[I]Treme Smiles and nods[/I]

Treme:not only that...but you are one of the leaders of that goverment...

[I]Treme and Bryan both laugh for a second[/I]

Treme:....so enjoy your date last night?

Bryan:yeah but....?

Treme:knowing the rumors amongest the people is important...that one was being passed around this morning...

Bryan:...

[I]Treme laughs[/I]

Treme:not like it is a big deal...you two never had to keep it secret anyway...

[I]Treme shrugs[/I]

Treme:so lets plan the festivites...you are better at this then I am...so what do you suggest?...all I know is that something should be involved with the Paladins and the tree...they are considered by many to be the religous group...even though they arn't...

*Kool walks up to Bryan and Treme.*

Kool-Hey I have good news. Unless if you're busy, it can wait.

Treme-Don't worry. What is it?

Kool-I've gotten word that the scouts have found another village. It's not as big as the other ones, but we should start building new houses and expanding right away.

Treme-very well.

Bryan-I'm on it! Let's go Kool. *they start building.*

[I]Treme watches as the new builders guild goes out under Bryan's direction to begin construction...suddenly Akira runs up[/I]

Treme:whats wrong Akira?

Akira: our scouts just returned...

Treme:and?

Akira:....they were dragging half of them along...dead...

Treme:WHAT!!....meet me in my command center with the scouts imediatly...

Akira:Sir

[I]Treme runs to the command center as Akira ffectches the scouts and brings them to him[/I]

Akira:Treme here they are...

Treme:...what happened?

HeadScout:We were exploring the village and getting to know a few of the people...talking to their elder...when a group of men marched up...They asked who we were...and when we told them...they attacked us...

[I]Treme looks shocked[/I]

Treme:wha...what?

HS:their leader said we would not be suduicing people into leaving their homes and farms to move to our town...then attacked...we managed to fight our way to the roof...then escaped from their...they didn't pursue long...and seemed to have limited ammo...

Treme:....thank you...Akira I want those men that died prepared for an honorable death...inform their familys in person please...

[I]Treme turns to the head Scout[/I]

Treme:I need you to do something?

Scout:sir?

Treme:fetch me Kool, Siren, Bryan, Amber and tell Akira once he is done to come here...

[I]The scout tuns off[/I]

[color=crimson]This good guy role dont fit me... Sheez Laweez Jeez.... O_o'
~~~

[i]Ken... Orion... whoever the **** i am now...

Errr....

*cough*

Ken sat on the highest branch of the tree looking out...[/i]

Ken: Something's up... I feel the souls of a few people returning to the Spirit Well.... Hmm...

[i]Ken raised his palm and an apple appeared in his hand...[/i]

Ken: I wonder how Treme will handle this....

[i]Ken took a bite of the apple and had an idea.......[/i]

Ken: Hmm.... I wonder if God would agree to.... Boss? Boss you around here?

[i]A bright white flash was seen....[/i]

Ken: Guess so... Hey boss, since these people are trying to save your children of creation, do you think I could perhaps bless them with Longer lifes, and no sickness?

God: Longer lifes Yes... But not immortality. Sickness remains... Bless them to live Forever, intill killed by Battle, or Natural causes...

[i]In a larger flash God Disappeared.....[/i]

Ken: Hm... Good... Well... They'll still die from Battle or a Disease sometime... but at least They wont die from gettin old...

[i]Ken riased his palm, and all the villagers felt better. More energy, They were slightly stronger as well. Ken sat back down and cotemplated what to do...[/i][/color]