OtakuBoards

-Appocalypse- (play)

DeathKnight

Bryan: -walks out and goes to the kitchen- Hm...whats smells so good?

Amber: I can cook can you believe it!!???

Bryan: Of course I can -taste some of the food- Its great!

Amber: Thanks!

Bryan: No prob Amby! -winks and walks out- Hm...what do I need to do...I know I forgot something.....

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryan: -mubmles- what was it what was it what was it...-bumps into siren- THAT WAS IT!! Siren thank god you ran into me!!

Siren: -sweatdrop-

Bryan: Guess what you get the privilige of going out with the leader!

Siren: What?

Bryan: Look...I know you haven't agreed, neither has he, but you know as well as me that you two like eachother...and he needs a break something to take his mind off of these tought times..and you may be that break...and don't say you don't like him..

Siren: But I don't...

Bryan..:shifty: DON'T :angry2: :angry2: LIE!!!!

Siren: Ok OK..you are right...I will do it...

Bryan: THANK YOU!! -runs off-

*Kool finally finishes sharpening and preparing her weapons. She then goes outside. She sees three dead trees.*

Kool-this would be a perfect time for some shooting practice. *she puts an arrow to her bow. She takes careful aim. She lets the arrow fly. It completely missed the tree by 5 inches.*

Kool-er...glad I decided to test it, otherwise, i might be dead! :nervous: Either the string needs to be tightened, or I'm out of touch! I'll asume it's the string. :D *she tightens the string. She again fired the arrow. It still missed its mark, but now by this much this time.* *sigh* I guess it is me. Boy do I have to practice alot.* -_- *continues practicing.*

Amber: *puts down apron and sets the food on the counter* *sweatdrop* finished! finally.......heh *takes a break for a while outside*

~a few hours later~

Amber: *walks back into the kitchen*

Dog: *up on the counter eating the food*

Amber: :wow: du...du....du.....DOG!!!!!! *gets out a frying pan and chases dog through kitchen* YOU STUPI:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: DOG! *BEEP* *BEEP* GO AWAY U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *BEEP* *BEEP*

~30 minutes later~

Amber: *running across the battle practice field chasing dog with frying pan* STUPID DOG!!!!!!

OOC: charlie is one of my horse's names...now u have me thinking of a big fat oaf horse jumping up and wagging its tail O.o;; eheh....sry
-----------------------------
Amber: u....u...ur dog?:wow: ..................:angry2: THAT DOG ATE MY COOKING I SPENT HOURS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shakes fist at dog*
:shifty: hm....but he is kinda cute:D

[I]Treme looks up startled[/I]

Treme:nothing Bryan....

Bryan:...you can't lie to me...

Treme:well don't worry about it...

[I]Treme smiles happly[/I]

Treme:come on lets go to the festival...what have you got in surprise for me?...

Bryan:who me?...surprise our grand leader...NEVER!!

[I]Treme laughs joyesly and eyes him playfully[/I]

Treme:I know your up to something Bryan....

[I]Treme eyes Bryan suriosly[/I]

Treme:wonder what he means by that...oh well I will let him surprise me this time...

[I]Treme walks happly behind Bryan...both being created by citizens that were also heading for the festival[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]OOC:Akira...your the general of one of the armies...hehe check back a page or two...one of my longer post...hehe good to have you back though... [/B][/QUOTE]

ooc:Cool...a general. Oh wait..Military Collage...*shudder*I don't know when that general thing happened, but...COOL!

ic:

Akira:Man, now I know good it fells to not have dragon wings poking out of my shirt.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]

ooc:Cool...a general. Oh wait..Military Collage...*shudder*I don't know when that general thing happened, but...COOL!

ic:

Akira:Man, now I know good it fells to not have dragon wings poking out of my shirt. [/B][/QUOTE]

OOC:One of my post advanced time ahead about 4 monthes...over that time I turned you into a general of the Hope's Guard, the normal troops, and the most numerous, thier are also the Star's Knight, the elite, and the Royal Star Paladins, the fewest and the paladins...number about 5 now...right now a festival is about to begin...and a war...KEN YOUR ALIVE!!!...THANK GOD!!