OtakuBoards

-Appocalypse- (play)

DeathKnight

[I]Treme watches the Orb hit his messanger[/I]

Treme:and the second is born....

Amber:what is this?.....

[I]Ambers eyes flash as the orb melts into her...Treme turns to look at the damaged walls[/I]

Amber:Treme what happened?

Treme:Amber go tell Siren to move his people to cover the hole on his end....and tell her your a paladin....

Amber:a what?.....

Treme:just go....

Amber.....

[I]Amber runs off to Siren and Treme gets Bryan and moves his men to the hole in the wall[/I]

Treme:Bryan be ready....

[I]Treme aims his pistol as the next wave approachs[/I]

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

siren: you're right!! clense!!!

a white light shines down from somewhere and all the dead that fallinto it wither and die... a death knight rose from the earth and attacked her... her face strained and her breath ragged she turned to face the new challenge... faster than she could follow the thing lonched a spear at her... it's aim true the spear pierced her side... in a roar of fury she snapped the shaft and dragged the rest out of her... a bloody gaping hole remained... orion ran his challenger through spoke a word and it blew apart... his attention turned to her

orion: siren!

siren: leave me be!! save your strenght!! you can't help me now... let me die in battle now as it was prophisised(sp?)

~~~~~~~`

ooc: i don't plan to stay dead so i'm not out of the game just yet

[color=crimson][i]Orion looked at Siren die[/i]

Orion: GODDAMN ITTTTT!!!!!

[i]Orion raised his arm, his palm facing one part of the mutants.

He raised his hand upward, and the sky turned black.[/i]

Orion: I am the Arch Angel Orion! A slayer!

[i]White blasts of energy fell from the sky, like meteors, and began to decimate the area.

Not one blast hit the village...

Crater after Crater formed, and flames broke out. With his sword drawn. Orion slowly walked away from the village. Treme looked at Orion...[/i]

Treme: ORION!

Orion: ......

[i]Orion's purple cloak blew to the Left. Orion walked through the flames, his shiloutte disappeared into the flame.

He disappeared....[/i][/color]

[I]Treme noded to Bryan as he watches Orion walk away[/I]

Treme:...Bryan....take your men and pull back...I am going to get Siren's troops and pull back...our new paladin is in that group...

Bryan:our what?

Treme:we have a new paladin...the girl Amber...now move your men while I get the rest...remember my retreate signal...fire it as I run....the others will move their men to the hospital and mess hall...you go too...

[I]Treme jumps off the wall and dashes for the other side of the village slicing through the occaisonal mutant that he run into...as he reaches the other hole he sees Siren's men fighting disorganized[/I]

Treme:Come to me!!!

[I]Treme fires his pistol clearing a path to him....the groups begins to rally around Treme...Treme coordinates their shots to get the other people their once everyone is accounted for he begins to pull them back[/I]

Treme:Amber what happened?

Amber: [/I]Shot shot[/I] She went out and fought something...it looked like a knight...

Treme:....Death Knight.... [I]Sigh[/I]

[I]The group of twelve men arrive to the mess hall and begin to be covered by men on the roof and in the building[/I]

[I]Treme splits his men in half putting some on the roof and putting others in the building, Treme and Amber walk into the supply room where the other commanders wait[/I]

Bryan:where's Siren...?

Treme:...Death Knight got to her...before I got there...

Kool:whats this about a new paladin?

Treme:....Amber....

Amber:I am what!?!?

Treme: you will learn...right now we got more important things...where is Akira?...

Kool:on the roof directing the men up their...

Treme:right....seems you guys did good on evening out our men...what reports...how many loss?

Kool:1

Bryan:0

Kool:Akira lost 2....

Treme:Siren lost 0...before the night is over we might lose more...well enough chit chat...Kool take the Mess hall group, Bryan the Hotpital group....fire only when you can hit, and shot to kill in one shot....tommorow...we need to start training a defence force...

Amber:is their anything I can do?....

Treme:...look after the wounded...I am gong on the roof to see Akira...

[I]Treme clibs out a window and climbs onto the roof[/I]

[color=crimson][i]Orion walked slowly, heading north.

Without even concentrating, a small tornado formed, swallowing up all the flames.

Orion disappeared, and the torando disappeared with him. Appearing about 5 miles north, Orion drew his sword and stabbed it into the wasteland ground[/i]

Orion: Thusly, in the end, a war will occur ending all wars. Armageddon it will be called and it's coming cannot be stalled. Bless this ground, the bring forht waters- Which have not been seen since the war the mortals started. Let the first river form under me, Let it's name be called...

[i]Orion stopped mid-sentance[/i]

Orion: Called.... ... ....

[i]Orion looked around...

[b]What should i call it?![/b][/i]

Orion: ..... Nuevo Rio Grande~ Literally, the New Grand River~

[i]Orion drew his sword from the ground and water spurt out of the hole in the ground. The ground rumbled, as the shape of a river formed, heading southward, past the village and onward into the Pacific ocean. The spring Orion created went 50 feet high, and formed a lake there.[/i]

Orion: To the waters of the lake! Thy name is Emerald Pool! Thy shall sine brightly out as a jewel in the world, being the first Lake since the Mortal's Armageddon!

[i]The ground around the spring deepened to some 100 feet deep- causing it to be 3 miles wide.

At the village all stared in amazement as the crater formed and began filling with water- A large dry river was to the east of the village about 3 miles. the rivine was 2 miles wide- Thus leaving little room.

Orion flew up and raised his arm. Pointing his palm at the crater-
thousands of gallons of water flowed out from his hand, and more springs burst forth....[/i][/color]

[color=crimson]Orion: I need a vacation....

[i]Orion stood near the lake, looking at the water. He raised his hand and the whole area turned green- Thus the whole area around the Village was green for 5-6 miles.

Orion disappeared in a flash of white and reappeared west of the village about half a mile out.[/i]

Orion:I shoulda done this a long time ago... The Tree of Hope.

[i]Raising his left hand, Orion closed his eyes and chanted to himself. Lightning struck the ground continally in one spot.

Suddenly, in a large explosion, a tree 90 or so stories high grew almost instantly. It was huge. At the village the ground shook and they all looked west to see a giant tree. The ground shook more as the roots of the tree went by the village.

At the tree Orion looked up at the tree[/i]

Orion: That's gonna be a problem in Fall... One hell of a tree....

[i]Suddenly without warning a Apple about 7 feet tall from the tree fell...[/i]

Orion: O___o'! Uh.... Damn...

[i]Barely jumping out of the way, the apple hit the ground. It smashed into the ground, sending apple juice all over Orion[/i]

Orion: :wow: Well... Uh.... That was interesting... I guess i acidentally put apples on the tree when I created it. Hm...

[i]Dripping in apple juice, Orion flew up the tree to a branch some 80 feet up to see the veiw...[/i][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B][I]Treme noded to Bryan as he watches Orion walk away[/I]

Treme:...Bryan....take your men and pull back...I am going to get Siren's troops and pull back...our new paladin is in that group...

Bryan:our what?

Treme:we have a new paladin...the girl Amber...now move your men while I get the rest...remember my retreate signal...fire it as I run....the others will move their men to the hospital and mess hall...you go too...

[I]Treme jumps off the wall and dashes for the other side of the village slicing through the occaisonal mutant that he run into...as he reaches the other hole he sees Siren's men fighting disorganized[/I]

Treme:Come to me!!!

[I]Treme fires his pistol clearing a path to him....the groups begins to rally around Treme...Treme coordinates their shots to get the other people their once everyone is accounted for he begins to pull them back[/I]

Treme:Amber what happened?

Amber: [/I]Shot shot[/I] She went out and fought something...it looked like a knight...

Treme:....Death Knight.... [I]Sigh[/I]

[I]The group of twelve men arrive to the mess hall and begin to be covered by men on the roof and in the building[/I]

[I]Treme splits his men in half putting some on the roof and putting others in the building, Treme and Amber walk into the supply room where the other commanders wait[/I]

Bryan:where's Siren...?

Treme:...Death Knight got to her...before I got there...

Kool:whats this about a new paladin?

Treme:....Amber....

Amber:I am what!?!?

Treme: you will learn...right now we got more important things...where is Akira?...

Kool:on the roof directing the men up their...

Treme:right....seems you guys did good on evening out our men...what reports...how many loss?

Kool:1

Bryan:0

Kool:Akira lost 2....

Treme:Siren lost 0...before the night is over we might lose more...well enough chit chat...Kool take the Mess hall group, Bryan the Hotpital group....fire only when you can hit, and shot to kill in one shot....tommorow...we need to start training a defence force...

Amber:is their anything I can do?....

Treme:...look after the wounded...I am gong on the roof to see Akira...

[I]Treme clibs out a window and climbs onto the roof[/I] [/B][/QUOTE]

Bryan: What?! -charges out of the hospital- -doors close and lock w/o anyone touching them- -everyone stares at him- -charges to Treme-:cussing: Are you saying that we are just going to let it go!? She died!!! One of our founders died!! And all you do is walk away!? Look I don't know what happened out there...I sure as hell know that someone could have helped her! What about her regimend?? Where were they?! Damnit! -storms off-

[I]Treme sighed with relief as the last of the mutants fell, HE looks upon the horizon as the sun raised and the new landcape could be seen, Bryan and Amber came onto the roof with him[/I]

Amber:what's this about being a paladin?

Treme:....I will tell you later...Bryan we need to expand...

Bryan:what do you mean?

Treme:we need to protect all the fertil land...all that is green we should emcumbuss into our city...for now at least...we don't have enough men to protect any other way then a wall....and that tree...that thing is huge...we now have running water though...we should start building...

Bryna:right

Amber:TREME!!

Treme:alright alright...a paldin...is a human warrior...with holy powers...Ken turned you into one...

Amber: oh...

Treme:Bryan after lunch we begin planning our expansion...first we eat and rest...then we work, hlaf the people will farm, the other half will train...we need to be ready for next time...

[I]Treme jumped off the roof and walked to his house looking exauhsted then turns to Bryan[/I]

Treme:Bryan....I am not just going to let it go...I lost a friend tonight...but surviving was more important then morning...I will decide on something to do in her honor...but survival is still more important...

[I]Treme turns back towards his house and walks off his thoughts to himself[/I]

siren floats in the void the peaceful scilence pounding on her nerves

siren: when can i get back to help them? being unconcious has never lasted this long...

???: you're dead... you can't go back

siren whrils

siren: orion! how did you get here?

orion: being an arch angle alows me to visit the realms of the dead

siren: say what?!?!?! i'm dead!! alright!! i got a bone to pic!!! who's in charge?!?!?:cussing: :flaming:

[I]Treme turns to Bryan[/I]

Treme:and what do you suggest I shoulda done?....just stopped fighting during an important battle?...just stop farming we won't have enough food in three monthes?...well what do you suggest?...whats the point of mourning if the mourning cost you the life of yourself and the rest of the village!?!...

[color=crimson]Orion: Wellll... you're kinda uh dead... and...

[i]A bright flash occurs and a large shockwave emits out sending Siren flying. A man with a white beard sits on a throne. He shine out like the sun, and Siren cant look directly at him without the blinding light hurting her Eyes[/i]

Orion: .... He's in charge....

God: ..... That I Am!

Orion: How ya doin boss?

God: Good.... But you should be more respectful Dark Arch Angel Orion!

Orion: Er... Sorry Sir.

Siren: :wow: That's.... God?

Orion: The Almighty Fool Himself...

God: WHAT DID YOU SAY????? :flaming:

Orion: Uh.... er.... uh.... :blulaugh:.... Nothing... I said nothing....

God: Orion! What have i told you.... So.... And.... Remember.... :lecture:

[i]God Lectures Orion.....[/i][/color]

Treme:.....we have to adapt or survive....

[I]Treme turns back to his house[/I]

Treme:I am going to rest...this afternoon I am going to begin working again...

[I]Treme begins to walk to his house[/I]

Treme:Amber my house is yours till we build you one...

Bryan: -knocks on his door- -comes in- -sighs- Look Treme...I'm sorry...You did the right thing...I was just being immature....I admire your courage to go on....Thats why your the leader....
-sighs- I'm sorry...it was your lost too...-shakes his head- Not just mine.... -walks out and picks up his sword-